Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-02-2012, 04:38 AM
lennonsdoll

i'm done with this whole thing

i'm just ready to move on, i feel like i have grown up alot this past year and i'm ready to be done with everything. i didn't want to meet anyone new because i was still stuck on my connection but i don't feel that way anymore. i just really want to meet someone who isn't going to "run" away. i deserve better.

i'm not giving up, i'm just realizing that there's something better out there for me.
Old 01-02-2012, 05:39 AM
vck87

Quote:
Originally Posted by lennonsdoll
i'm just ready to move on, i feel like i have grown up alot this past year and i'm ready to be done with everything. i didn't want to meet anyone new because i was still stuck on my connection but i don't feel that way anymore. i just really want to meet someone who isn't going to "run" away. i deserve better.

i'm not giving up, i'm just realizing that there's something better out there for me.

Hey

Did you consider this possibility .. Maybe the person you met is just a soul mate whose main purpose is to 'make' you grow up. Now that it has happened maybe its time for you to move on.. Think about it.

If she is your twin flame .. dont worry the feeling of connection will return
Old 01-02-2012, 09:57 AM
lennonsdoll

well its funny you say that because last night after i posted this, i had a dream about him and i havent dreamt about him in literally 4 months at least. in the dream we were at some sort of party and we were standing a few feet away from eachother bit both talking to different people and we kept looking at eachother and smiling, like we both shared a mutual feeling or something. and its also interesting bc it was one of the only dreams where my connection appeared in full body (usually in dreams i cant see his face or he appears as a different person but has my connections voice).

idk what to think about this or if it holds any sort of significance, but to be honest i am sort of annoyed bc i felt like i had let go, and now after one dream i am back to square one. these connections are silly.
Old 01-02-2012, 10:43 AM
Master
doesnt it drive you nuts when your ready to move on u have a new outlook on things and think i can and wil do this ... only then to be reminded again of the connection you share , hmph!!!!!!!!!!!! , i have felt the same too the last week , deciding to pull away and eradicate him from my mind to help me move forward , yet i work with lyrics so suddenly i find myself with a word in my head ...... whos crying now , i google the lyrics and it fits , then sumthing about wave machine and the word home , google it and there is a group called wave machine with a SONG of that title , :/ and it fits ..... PATIENCE guns and roses , and yes it fits , yet all these songs are liek words to me from him , :/ there is no escape :( no matter how hard we try . i guess me running again this week shows me once more there is more work ahead yet!!! . (((((((hugs)))))

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 01-02-2012, 02:23 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
i felt like i had let go, and now after one dream i am back to square one. these connections are silly.

lol, sorry don't mean to laugh at your but when I read your first post I already saw something like this coming. The seperation serves a purpose. Till you learn and grow from that purpose you'll remain in this funk. TF or not this person has entered your life for a reason.
Old 01-02-2012, 03:07 PM
TouchingHeart

That's funny, I had a dream last night about my TF and hadn't had one in a long time. Yesterday I had a reading and was told he was fighting his feelings for me. I was like, ugh, more learning and growing on my part. Then I dreamt about him, and he was just there for a split second in the dream, we looked at each other in passing, but then when I turned my back he was gone and I was left wondering where he went to......just like in real life. All of my dreams of him have been about us not communicating but viewing each other at a distance. So weird.
Old 01-02-2012, 05:45 PM
lennonsdoll

yeah its frustrating and i wont lie when i say im annoyed. i was doing really well, too. whats really interesting is that my best friend also dreamt about him last night too. something i also noticed about my dream was that my connections face and everything was very clear. sometimes when you dont see someone for a while you almost forget what they look like? but in my dream everything was very clear like it was in real life. idk weurd.
Old 01-02-2012, 06:19 PM
Ascender

i had a dream last night too...it's been a while..

My dreams follow a pattern, usually one dream every 2-3 weeks.
Old 03-02-2012, 12:40 AM
Knower

Quote:
well its funny you say that because last night after i posted this, i had a dream about him and i havent dreamt about him in literally 4 months at least. in the dream we were at some sort of party and we were standing a few feet away from eachother bit both talking to different people and we kept looking at eachother and smiling, like we both shared a mutual feeling or something. and its also interesting bc it was one of the only dreams where my connection appeared in full body (usually in dreams i cant see his face or he appears as a different person but has my connections voice).

idk what to think about this or if it holds any sort of significance, but to be honest i am sort of annoyed bc i felt like i had let go, and now after one dream i am back to square one. these connections are silly.
How wierd...I also had a dream about my connection and I rarely dream about him and it was like yours! We were at a party and he was sitting on a chair in the middle of the room while I was buzzing around talking to everyone but him. I sat beside him for a second and then got called away and always intended to get back to him but didn't of course. The only thing I was aware of was him of course and vice versa. Seems dreams are back on the agenda!