Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-02-2012, 06:18 AM
Nightmare

You want to hear she's your tf...
Many believe their tf are those who feel nothing. That's your right.
I dont believe it's possible. If only "tf" lies, but then their right name is traitor, not tf.
Old 01-02-2012, 11:58 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare

I agree it sounds like you only want to hear that she is your TF and not the possibility she is not. Blind faith can be a dangerous path to travel on. A wise master of the east would probebly tell you that the only way you'll ever reach your goal is if you keep your eye on the path. I gave an advise in another thread that might apply here: no matter how sure I am in my belief there is always the possibility that I am completely wrong. This keeps me sane but still sometimes you just have to take a leap of faith (just be sure not to close your eyes).

There is also the possibility that this girl is just a girl you will fit very well with and you can sense that but she has not realized how lucky that is. This is part of the keyhole theory where into one keyhole fits a lot of keys. This just tells that you can be happy even if the key does not open the door as long as you fit together. All I am saying is that a relationship does not have to be a TF relationship to be good and inspire the best in you. Throughout a lifetime we will meet a lot of people we are compatible with and that is great, TF or not. Keep your mind wide open.

Good Luck // Bjoorka
Old 01-02-2012, 01:00 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by vck87
I met my twin flame (supposedly) when I started working in my current company. I met her through a mutual friend. I immediately got the feeling that this relationship was significant even though I wasnt aware of the phrase 'twin flame' back then.I'm not sure if she felt the connection (or maybe I didnt notice). We don't work together, so I dont see much of her. I decided to pursue her and even got many visions of her. It was these visions that later convinced me that she was indeed my twin flame. But, none of my approaches seemed to work. Now, 2 years later, after reading about twin flames I know that twins go through cycles of intimacy and separation just to work through individual karma. But my twin has NEVER expressed any kind of interest in me. This is the reason I sometimes wonder whether she really is my twin.And as expected I tried my best to defy the connection and cut all ties with her (as if there were any). She was always polite and turned me down softly, but there was nothing in her behavior that suggested that she felt any connection. Now she has informed me that she is getting married to her boyfriend.

Is it ok/possible for a twin to be completely indifferent to the connection ? Am I really dealing with my twin or is it all just in my head ? It is her indifference that really makes me question this connection.

Kindly advise, I'm already totally frustrated and confused by this.

Sorry hun , i personally feel that it is a two way street and very mutual. If only one person feels the connection than it is something else. I know for a fact that if my TF wouldn't of stayed in contact after we graduated that I would of thought of him fondly but that's about it. As with any relationship it take two to well, really make it a relationship at all. Good luck and maybe you are being exposed to the idea because your real TF is on her way soon ..
Old 01-02-2012, 01:27 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare
Many believe their tf are those who feel nothing. That's your right.
I dont believe it's possible. If only "tf" lies, but then their right name is traitor, not tf.

Just because you lie doesn't mean your a traitor. People lie all the time to PROTECT themself as well as others they care about. It's why they call them "white lies". Good example of this is my TF refusing to admit she still loved me as I was going into my marriage.

3 months before I got married
"Yes I can honestly tell you that im not inlove with you anymore, im not sure if that helps?"

Week before my wedding
"i have been thinking about you after your emails this summer actually. and i do still feel something for you, i just didnt want to tell you now that youre getting married.
i want you to be happy, and i know you love your girlfriend. "
Old 01-02-2012, 01:32 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjoorka
Blind faith can be a dangerous path to travel on.
Is there really any other kind of "faith"?
Dangerious paths often lead to the greatest treasures.
Old 01-02-2012, 01:39 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by veronicax
Sorry hun , i personally feel that it is a two way street and very mutual. If only one person feels the connection than it is something else. I know for a fact that if my TF wouldn't of stayed in contact after we graduated that I would of thought of him fondly but that's about it. As with any relationship it take two to well, really make it a relationship at all. Good luck and maybe you are being exposed to the idea because your real TF is on her way soon ..

Did it take being physical with your TF to make them your TF or were they your TF all along and it just took being physical with them to allow you to overcome your fears and doubts in regards to the connection?
Old 01-02-2012, 01:40 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulLife
Is there really any other kind of "faith"?

There is a difference in thinking something is the ultimate truth and thinking it is a possible truth. The first comes with a closed mind while the other comes with an open one... I acknowledge that sometimes we have to take a leap of faith, I just say it is better to do it with your eyes open

Quote:
For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”

Stuart Chase
Old 01-02-2012, 01:47 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
There is a difference in thinking something is the ultimate truth and thinking it is a possible truth. The first comes with a closed mind while the other comes with an open one... I acknowledge that sometimes we have to take a leap of faith, I just say it is better to do it with your eyes open

I agree however in the end faith is just that faith. You either have it or you don't. It's the ego that requires "enough" facts and "proof" to allow you to have faith and to take the leap "with eyes open". Sometimes however you aren't given "enough" facts or "proof" which is why its called "blind faith". But in the end its still faith. You trusting in something that you are unsure of.

The greatest gifts in life require blind faith. Not faith with conditions.
Old 01-02-2012, 01:57 PM
Quagmire

I agree... both of them are potatoes no matter how we pronounce it potato potato
Old 02-02-2012, 03:22 AM
vck87

Quote:
Blind faith can be a dangerous path to travel on. A wise master of the east would probebly tell you that the only way you'll ever reach your goal is if you keep your eye on the path. I gave an advise in another thread that might apply here: no matter how sure I am in my belief there is always the possibility that I am completely wrong. This keeps me sane but still sometimes you just have to take a leap of faith (just be sure not to close your eyes).
I kinda agree with this. I've considered this before. But when I do dismiss the connection and second guess myself I get bombarded with visions of her. I keep oscillating between these extremes which is very much frustrating. Whether she physically unites with or not I just instinctively know that she is the love of my life. I agree this does seem like blind faith to everyone other than me.