Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 31-01-2012, 09:07 AM
vck87

Exclamation Kindly Help !!

I met my twin flame (supposedly) when I started working in my current company. I met her through a mutual friend. I immediately got the feeling that this relationship was significant even though I wasnt aware of the phrase 'twin flame' back then.I'm not sure if she felt the connection (or maybe I didnt notice). We don't work together, so I dont see much of her. I decided to pursue her and even got many visions of her. It was these visions that later convinced me that she was indeed my twin flame. But, none of my approaches seemed to work. Now, 2 years later, after reading about twin flames I know that twins go through cycles of intimacy and separation just to work through individual karma. But my twin has NEVER expressed any kind of interest in me. This is the reason I sometimes wonder whether she really is my twin.And as expected I tried my best to defy the connection and cut all ties with her (as if there were any). She was always polite and turned me down softly, but there was nothing in her behavior that suggested that she felt any connection. Now she has informed me that she is getting married to her boyfriend.

Is it ok/possible for a twin to be completely indifferent to the connection ? Am I really dealing with my twin or is it all just in my head ? It is her indifference that really makes me question this connection.

Kindly advise, I'm already totally frustrated and confused by this.
Old 31-01-2012, 10:03 AM
Krystalle

I dont think she can be your TF if she doesnt feel the same. It could be many other things, as much as her reminding you of another person on a subconscious level. You have to look deeper. what attracts you to her so much?
and about the visions, well they are not (always) a sign the person is your tf either. People may tell you she is running from the connection but if you say she doesnt seem interested and is getting married, you have to look deeper than that. Does she have something you lack or wish you could be?
Old 31-01-2012, 12:47 PM
Quagmire

I agree. It does not sound like she is your TF. I have had many visions about girls and none of them had to do with my TF. I also suggest that you try to look deeper. My visions have always been my guides showing me different possible paths to take. Maybe they show me if I am with this "specific" girl my future can be like that... For me if I should guess I would say your ties to this girl might be emotional (which can be a quite strong experience).

But look deep beyond your emotional ties and there you should be capable of finding the answer within yourself.
Old 31-01-2012, 12:58 PM
BeautifulLife

agree with the above replies. It was instant recongnition on both our ends when I first looked into my TF's eyes. I couldn't imagine being in her presence and not feeling the intense attraction on her end.
Old 31-01-2012, 04:11 PM
vck87

Thanks a lot guys. But I believe I need to give more details about this connection. This may be evidence that she is my TF (or just wishful thinking)

1. The first meeting with her sparked the spiritual fire in me. I had so many visions of her in quick succession, I started searching the internet for the meanings. It led me to read more about psychic development, intuition, soul mates and finally twin-flames. All this has finally led me to this enlightening forum.

2. She always reminded me of myself and she seemed to have the same strengths and weaknesses as I do. Twin flames mirror each other right ? I initially thought this may be because we belong to the same zodiac sign.

3. I experienced sudden bursts of overwhelming emotions and I used to get angry with her for no reason at all. I felt so pathetic when I built up resentment against her. But when everything subsided I felt much better when I had positive feelings about her. At times I could literally feel her presence around me. My mood used to get uplifted instantly and I look around immediately and find her somewhere nearby. And my heartbeat always quickens just before I see her.

4. I used to have periods when I didnt get even a single vision of her. That is when I usually decide to pursue other women. But when I do get close enough to anyone BAM !! the visions are back. It felt almost as if she was reminding me of her presence. Its like 'Hey I'm always here. You cant run away from your destiny'. It feels like as if I'm stuck forever. She is responding to any of my advances and neither is she letting me pursue other women. This is frustrating.

What do think guys ? Do you still feel she is not my TF ? Do you think she may just be a soul mate ?
Old 31-01-2012, 04:22 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by vck87
What do think guys ? Do you still feel she is not my TF ? Do you think she may just be a soul mate ?

Only you will know but what you've stated is consistent with experiencing a TF. A TF is a soul mate so you might have met both. The only importance I really find with trying to label these experiences is really to cope with them. By knowing what is "wrong" with me I figure I can being to work on "fixing" it. TF or not believing you've met her isn't going to do any harm other than show you a lot more about yourself that you never knew existed.

Personally for me it really was the TIME (5+yrs) of feeling this connection constantly along with all the other stuff that really convinced me. Even with the TF context in hand I'd have had a lot more uncertainty 5yrs ago when we first met than I do today. I think you first have to rule out the possibilty of infatuation,lust, addiction,ect and only time can put those possibilities out of the picture.
Old 31-01-2012, 04:28 PM
Quagmire

To be honest there can be a million explanations. You also have to ask yourself the question: is it so important what she is? some will tell you that you do not need to put labels on everything. I think if we are suppose to answer your question correct you have to explain what you believe a TF is and what you think a soul mate is? In my head it is two sides of the same coin.
Old 31-01-2012, 05:20 PM
Krystalle

If her spiritual advances are not backed up by a mutual real life feeling what are you gonna do? Settle for the visions and not search for a partner who could love you back? You do still have a choice. And it doesnt really matter what she is ...a TF or soulmate, but what she brings out in you. Still, i suggest not going all out and making her your one and only if she doesnt feel the same. That is a dangerous path.
Old 31-01-2012, 06:22 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrystalleSama
Still, i suggest not going all out and making her your one and only if she doesnt feel the same. That is a dangerous path.

sometimes the dangerous path is the right path to follow. I hear you in regards to not making someone out to be an idol but there are many times in life where you just have to rely on faith alone and trust that your right even in the face of humiliation. I say if he feels there's a connection with this women even if she never confirmed it than he's probably correct. I'm giving him the benifit of the doubt that he's able to tell attraction from a deeply spiritual connection and I doubt he'd be here if it was the former. Its a fine line between knowing if its something your are trying to will into being the truth and something that instinctually you know IS the truth. If that wasnt the case most of us would have given up on your TF's a long time ago.
Old 31-01-2012, 06:40 PM
Master

I went through some similar things with a soulmate once; it was a karmic connection. It was intense and took forever to process through. In the end it was a soul/karmic connection and just a shadow of the actual twin flame experience that I had later.

Even in the case of a twin flame, it is possible that one is in a position to see the twin in the other, but both are not ready for that. There are cases where twins know each other their whole lives, and they don't recognize the energy until something happens.

Either way, this woman clearly is not ready to pursue anything with you, and she's chosen to be married. I recommend pursuing some inner spiritual growth for yourself and see what happens. You may come together later in life or find someone that makes you happy now. Neither of those things will come to fruition if you don't get in touch with your own spirituality and development.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vck87
Thanks a lot guys. But I believe I need to give more details about this connection. This may be evidence that she is my TF (or just wishful thinking)

1. The first meeting with her sparked the spiritual fire in me. I had so many visions of her in quick succession, I started searching the internet for the meanings. It led me to read more about psychic development, intuition, soul mates and finally twin-flames. All this has finally led me to this enlightening forum.

2. She always reminded me of myself and she seemed to have the same strengths and weaknesses as I do. Twin flames mirror each other right ? I initially thought this may be because we belong to the same zodiac sign.

3. I experienced sudden bursts of overwhelming emotions and I used to get angry with her for no reason at all. I felt so pathetic when I built up resentment against her. But when everything subsided I felt much better when I had positive feelings about her. At times I could literally feel her presence around me. My mood used to get uplifted instantly and I look around immediately and find her somewhere nearby. And my heartbeat always quickens just before I see her.

4. I used to have periods when I didnt get even a single vision of her. That is when I usually decide to pursue other women. But when I do get close enough to anyone BAM !! the visions are back. It felt almost as if she was reminding me of her presence. Its like 'Hey I'm always here. You cant run away from your destiny'. It feels like as if I'm stuck forever. She is responding to any of my advances and neither is she letting me pursue other women. This is frustrating.