Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 31-01-2012, 07:56 PM
79810PM

I'm going to put another twist on this.. The bible says that in a marriage, the couple comes first, meaning it is VITAL they maintain life & love in their marriage.
Where I think society has shifted things & confused a lot, is that the children become the focus (& away from the couple).. & rightfully in that of course the kids are important, need to be loved, protected. But in many marriages, the couple rather looses touch with each other.

I think in healthy marriages, the two continue in their love, keeping the Order to the family.. That way children are expected to have a life outside of the family, behave, mature.

This is one thing that my folks taught us I believe.. they are loving & cared & still do about us/for us.. (though we are adults with lives of our own now..).
They never stopped growing, as a couple, as people, in their own right.
It helped us to see that they had & needed to have a life, that they love each other & yes we are very important to them but not moreso than they are to each other.

Meeting a tf, is also an experience of love, that is Divine, it represents God's Love.. that purity, of heart.. it's a centering, of self, bringing definition/clarity.. it's rather like, old fashioned love.. because it represents the love that Adam & Eve had.

I don't think someone who believes they have met their tf & it goes both ways.. & they become solid in this with many signs, really need to worry about other's opinions.
Even what I have been thru & I do still believe he is my tf, he said so, what we saw.. as angry as I get (at times)at how things turned out.. it is the essence of the love, the divine nature of this, that is pure, solid, & does not disappear.

Just as there is order to society.. or ideally so.. in nature, the way God Intended things to be, is built on solid foundation, "faith, hope, love."
The bible says too, we are to, "live by faith & not by sight." These tf's seem a testing of that as well.
The, "old will pass away," all, "will be made new," in HIM (GOD).
So it's a reworking..also that not everything is now, as it will be (in Heaven).
This is what I believe..
Old 03-02-2012, 06:27 PM
sparkle422

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
Some people actually have spirit guides tell them about their twin flames, or they read about twin flames at some point and decide the spiritual things they are experiencing must mean that they are twin flames. It's really hard to distinguish the differences if you have the spiritual experiences but have not been with a twin flame yet. You only know the truth when you come across an actual twin flame (some soulmates and karmic connections are very similar spiritually).

I've written stories before about this. I was "told" a few years ago by guides/angels about my twin flame. We have seen one another in person 2x, but still haven't met yet. I guess the timing isn't right yet. I've had so much confirmation, its scary, but I still have a hard time believing it. For the most part, like 98% of it I believe. It seems crazy that something like this would happen to me. I can't deny the things I've experienced and how they directly relate to him. I didn't want to get too involved at first because I thought, "If I get too deep and I'm wrong, then what?" But the signs and experiences were way too strong to ignore. So I guess I'll wait and see what happens. I wrotes a story a month or two ago on here about a dream I had with (I guess) a guide. She told me I'll meet him when I feel like I don't need him anymore. I do not feel like I need him right now, compared to the way I did. So maybe its around the corner. Any thoughts?
Old 04-02-2012, 05:56 PM
faith&love

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulLife
Love for others comes from within so why would I even need her to be involved to know that it’s love I feel in my heart? I’ve felt love for others my entire life so this feeling of love isn’t anything new. What is new is feeling unconditional love for someone that I’ve been romantically involved with. In the past it was always conditional and that includes my wife. And there’s also this spiritual connection that never goes away. But doubting the love? That’s never crossed my mind. Love has been a constant.

Who said I can’t have her? For 4 months after we first met she did nothing but flood my inbox day after day with love letters expressing her undying love. She only stopped because I wouldn’t leave my girlfriend like I had promised I would so she felt like she was being played. 4yrs later I contact her after 3yrs of no contact and she gives me all the signs that she’s still interested which ONLY wanes when I tell her I’m not only still seeing the same girl that prevented us from being together in the past but I’m also now engaged. She than eventually tells me the week before I’m getting married that she still has feelings for me, I shouldn’t get married and that she’d like to see me again. Even after I get married she still talks to me during my honeymoon on the phone telling me she believes she’s my twin flame and running from me and sends me something around 80emails since the day I got married nevermind she was emailing me 10min before I got married to see if I went through with it. Twin flame or not this women is still interested in me, just not interested in me being with a married man.

Okay, So you thinks that she is ur tf/sm and what if she felt so strongly for you even up to the point of contacting you when you are marrying. I know most or any girls would have given up by that time..

So what did you felt for her... what were your feelings?
Because at one point I strongly believed that tf and me were just meant to be. I mean it was so out of this world.
Old 05-02-2012, 03:24 AM
The.Vault

Probably not a twin flame.
Old 05-02-2012, 03:44 AM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by faith&love
Okay, So you thinks that she is ur tf/sm and what if she felt so strongly for you even up to the point of contacting you when you are marrying. I know most or any girls would have given up by that time..

So what did you felt for her... what were your feelings?
Because at one point I strongly believed that tf and me were just meant to be. I mean it was so out of this world.

Think? lol. Please. I can feel her thoughts, her intentions, her fears, her insecurities, her love for me, her hesitation. I can feel the energy surrounding the guys she dates. I can feel everything about her. I live 5,645 miles from her and I haven't physically seen her in 5.5yr yet I've lived every day of my life with her. Thats how i feel about her. And that doesn't even touch the tip of the iceberg. And yet I'm married and can't do anything about it!X!