Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-01-2012, 04:39 PM
faith&love

where did it vanish??

hi,

I just wanted to share that over the past 2-3 months, the pull is completely gone and its definitely two sided. This is the first time that it happened.

I think we must have had some inner works to be done and so he came into my life. Now I feel absolutely so free of any needs and any attachment with anyone.

And the feeling that we are together , one, and blah blah is all gone..

I don't know how to tell you this but I am just contented and there is no wants left...

So WHAT NEXT NOW....? ANY CLUES... :-)
Old 30-01-2012, 04:45 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by faith&love
hi,

I just wanted to share that over the past 2-3 months, the pull is completely gone and its definitely two sided. This is the first time that it happened.

I think we must have had some inner works to be done and so he came into my life. Now I feel absolutely so free of any needs and any attachment with anyone.

I don't know how to tell you this but I am just contented and there is no wants left...

Wait and see if this feeling remains. The pull for me has always been constant with human emotionaly spiking the intensity of the connection while we're in contact with each other. For others the pull ebbs and flows like the tide. Dont' be surprised if you find next week the pull return. Good to hear you have peace though!
Old 30-01-2012, 05:22 PM
Lilstar07

Could be as simple as you turning off that place in your mind and numbing yourself. You see how monks can do crazy things like not feel pain when walkin on coal or chewing glass (dunno if monks do that but uno wat i mean lol) they learn to cut off the point in their brian or mind that picks up on pain from the nervous system. Right now this TF business is causing you pain and hurt.Don't mean its not there just seems like you've switched off (like an antiseptic) dont worry It'll be back when you cant do that anymore
Old 30-01-2012, 05:39 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilstar07
Could be as simple as you turning off that place in your mind and numbing yourself. You see how monks can do crazy things like not feel pain when walkin on coal or chewing glass (dunno if monks do that but uno wat i mean lol) they learn to cut off the point in their brian or mind that picks up on pain from the nervous system. Right now this TF business is causing you pain and hurt.Don't mean its not there just seems like you've switched off (like an antiseptic) dont worry It'll be back when you cant do that anymore

lol I don't think she's worried the pull won't come back I think she's just relieved its gone. But yeah to reiterate my orginal point. Don't be surprised if the pull returns. The human mind will only take so much pain (physically or emotionally) before it will tune out whatever is causing the pain. If you've gone through a LOT of deep pain over this connection that might be the reason why you're feeling the release. Than again the connection could be gone as well especially if it was a karmic connection and the lesson was finally learned. I just give everyone the benifit of the doubt if they are posting in a TF section that they do indeed have that type of connection. If that is the case than yeah the pull will unfortunately/or forturnately return and more likely even stronger..enjoy :)
Old 30-01-2012, 06:28 PM
Lilstar07

^^

oh yea you're right I can see why OP is relieved. After a while though when I didnt feel it I started to think it was all a lie and I must of imagined the pull in the first place. I guess thats why I told her not to worry lol

I agree with BeautifulLife on this one, faith&love
Old 31-01-2012, 04:09 AM
faith&love

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulLife
lol I don't think she's worried the pull won't come back I think she's just relieved its gone. But yeah to reiterate my orginal point. Don't be surprised if the pull returns. The human mind will only take so much pain (physically or emotionally) before it will tune out whatever is causing the pain. If you've gone through a LOT of deep pain over this connection that might be the reason why you're feeling the release. Than again the connection could be gone as well especially if it was a karmic connection and the lesson was finally learned. I just give everyone the benifit of the doubt if they are posting in a TF section that they do indeed have that type of connection. If that is the case than yeah the pull will unfortunately/or forturnately return and more likely even stronger..enjoy :)

Yeah, I am relieved and though I gets some dreams of him now and then its not so strong. I don't even have a single urge to see him/talk to him or anything so I am not visiting my facebook too because I know he will be there too.

I mean it just switched off and I have a feeling it ain't coming back. But man, we were close at one time, not physically but I could feel him all around me every single second for 3 years.
But now, even the memory of him is fading and its just being 2-3 months since..

I am not so sure but the connection have makes me much stronger and freed me in a way spiritually.

And actually, I don't feel any pain/hurts and i know nothing could ever get to me like he did.When we have experienced the ultimate, nothing second to that could ever affects us. We are all free to be where we want to be when everything is said and done, right?

be blessed.
Old 31-01-2012, 09:45 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by faith&love
hi,

feel here too now, although i had it for 2 months it kicked in MASSIVELY for a week and now its gone again.
its amazing atm, i feel back to normal its not like he never crosses my mind but its like i hit the point i can just live in the moment and accept what fate throws my way realising we have a special soul link but not being so desperate about it if you get me.
Old 31-01-2012, 10:01 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_believed
feel here too now, although i had it for 2 months it kicked in MASSIVELY for a week and now its gone again.
its amazing atm, i feel back to normal its not like he never crosses my mind but its like i hit the point i can just live in the moment and accept what fate throws my way realising we have a special soul link but not being so desperate about it if you get me.

I am at the same point and have been for a while...god i remember those tough and painful weeks i had, they are like a distant memory now

I hope it stays this way!
Old 31-01-2012, 10:21 AM
soul whisperer

sigh........I can't imagine this fading.....high then low, high then low....I feel like a ball being bounced on all walls.....listening to you though gives me hope that this will somehow settle, that I might find some peace and balance in my life again......still on a rollercoaster at the moment...... :(
Old 31-01-2012, 01:18 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul whisperer
sigh........I can't imagine this fading.....high then low, high then low....I feel like a ball being bounced on all walls.....listening to you though gives me hope that this will somehow settle, that I might find some peace and balance in my life again......still on a rollercoaster at the moment...... :(

After 5+ yrs of going through this combined with the tribulation of being in contact with my TF as I went through a marriage to another I can honestly tell you that this experience has been euphoric. Painful yes but fantastic non the less. I never knew the depths of love that was within me nor really knew myself till I went through this experience. I've seen myself act and feel things I didn't know I was capable of and all of this occured in context of true love.
A truly expansive journey of the soul.

I honestly don't want the connection to go away since I feel the connection is actually feeding me the energy I NEED to become a better person and more in tune with my real purpose in life. The pain is well worth the end result since I've already seen a glimse of the man who I am about to become.
The girft of awareness is well worth the pain I've endured. I guess if I'd want anything it would just be the ability to feel more comfortable with the connection without the anxiety that I need to constantly be DOING something about it.