Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-01-2012, 11:38 PM
geminilite

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulLife
My daily reading today on Facebook (god wants you to know)......
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On this day of your life, [name deleted], we believe God wants you to know ... that it's your heart that knows who loves you, not your ears or eyes. Listen to the words, and you can be fooled. Look at the actions, and you can be fooled. Feel deeply into your heart, and then you will know the truth. Who makes your heart soar now? Well, what are you waiting for?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just starring at it in complete shock. I usually take these with a grain of salt and just see if anything resonnates but this one literally couldn't have sum'ed up any better exactly what I've been telling myself for the past 5yrs. Just wow!

lol actually i did this myself a little while back , lol again it was a timely message and very precise.. lol as you say i dont take much truth from these apps.. but this one had me staring also ... makes you wonder sometimes heheh .. maybe god has decided to take advantage of this opportunity
Old 27-01-2012, 10:35 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_believed
What you think of as accidents are simply your conversations with God that you haven't yet been able to understand. But take heart, all happens in God's will and every conversation has deep meaning for you.

HAHAHA so true of late they are good.

i did one again today guess what i got

What you think of as accidents are simply your conversations with God that you haven't yet been able to understand. But take heart, all happens in God's will and every conversation has deep meaning for you.

OK OK OK OK I GOT THE MESSAGE GOD! SERIOUSLY LOL
Old 27-01-2012, 12:21 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_believed
i did one again today guess what i got

OK OK OK OK I GOT THE MESSAGE GOD! SERIOUSLY LOL

lol...here's mine for today

"In life you can absolutely count on one thing, - everything can turn around in one day, in one minute sometimes. Don't you dare to give up, - you might be a moment away from a windfall."

Keep them coming "god"
Old 04-02-2012, 05:41 PM
Master

Quote:

"In life you can absolutely count on one thing, - everything can turn around in one day, in one minute sometimes. Don't you dare to give up, - you might be a moment away from a windfall."

Keep them coming "god"

OMG thats so true lol
Old 04-02-2012, 06:13 PM
Loving_Soul

Lol Beautiful Life - that is straight up awesome :)
It's funny how u call yourself the stayer yet u r the married one - I know she has been in and out of expressing her feelings to you - but do u think she is testing yr resolve? A lot would assume u to be the runner because u are now no longer available in yr current situation - just thinking out loud frm my v
New view of yr story I wasn't there so I can only go by what I read...I wonder of there is stayer and runner in us all???
Old 04-02-2012, 06:16 PM
Loving_Soul

Mine was: Take time to just be...breathe slowly...feel your body that is the temple of your soul. No activities, no worries...no buzzing.
Old 04-02-2012, 06:23 PM
TouchingHeart

Quote:

Keep them coming "god"

Love this! It's the perfect reinforcement when your ego is taking over and telling you things you don't like. I think I'll tape this to my fridge. Thanks BL.