Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-01-2012, 12:44 PM
BeautifulLife

Food for thought..... So with karmic soul connnections the pull remains till the lesson is learned. Anyone ever consider the lesson isn't for us to learn but rather the other person and we're actually serving as the teacher? If we can learn a lesson and break the connection that would mean they were connected to us till the lesson was learned on our end. So who's to say that they aren't the one with the lesson to learn and we've agreed to help them which is why we still feel connected yet can't break the connection or figure out what lesson we are supposed to learn from this. Not saying that the case with my TF but I did wonder if that might be the case with my wife. That I'm with her to serve as the teacher and till she learns her lesson I won't be released from this experience.
Old 27-01-2012, 05:49 PM
TouchingHeart

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulLife
Food for thought..... So with karmic soul connnections the pull remains till the lesson is learned. Anyone ever consider the lesson isn't for us to learn but rather the other person and we're actually serving as the teacher? If we can learn a lesson and break the connection that would mean they were connected to us till the lesson was learned on our end. So who's to say that they aren't the one with the lesson to learn and we've agreed to help them which is why we still feel connected yet can't break the connection or figure out what lesson we are supposed to learn from this. Not saying that the case with my TF but I did wonder if that might be the case with my wife. That I'm with her to serve as the teacher and till she learns her lesson I won't be released from this experience.

I totally agree with your theory here on lessons to learn with SM/TFs. The following excerpt was from a reading I had when I was inquiring about my SM/TF. I know with psychics you can either take it or leave it, but it makes me wonder.

This is quoted from Psychic S: "okay i was talking about the timing when you met him and that was the onset of the chiron return and i have been through this as well and its the time that you meet up with the soul mate that needs healing, its like you are the healer that needs to help the soul mate and they seem to come back in your life at that time, and the entire thing goes great or it because so painful because you are seperated again becausethere is still bagge from the past. this is what happened as he was not ready to forgive himself and diod not know how, this happened to me as well and i feel this is all in your birthchart too, this is really eerie because there is a true connection to both of you from the day that you were born as both of your souls were connected to a past life and you were seperated then because of another woman hurting him as the past life always repeats until he is finally healed. So i wanted to explain this to you in detail so that you trully understood what happened. You are the one that is supposed to help him heal, this is the reason that he came into your life at that time. chiron means healing, you are like his angel on thisearth to help him heal. Does that help you understand? This is the soul connection that feels like super glue that you cannot wash off."

So I guess the breaking of a connection could apply to Karmic, SM/TFs. I assumed my connection was a SM/TF because this relationship was so much deeper on so many levels than any I ever had before, which the others were just karmic.
Old 31-01-2012, 09:49 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulLife

wow yesi like my take on this though is that yes we are the teacher, the one to realise is, in all connections.

I feel that the other can't even begin to work on their lessons till you work on yours this is why the cyclical pattern is as it is, they come forward and when you learn your lessons you will be teaching them each time, ie as you build self love and boundaries, they will realise that to get anywhere they have to open up their emotions and face and deal with them.

i do think that the ones aware are the teachers and theones that probably volunteerred to help but the connection im sure is to help both parties and there are still lessons to be learnt both sides in order to teach the other.