Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 25-01-2012, 04:22 PM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_believed
hm i don't agree with your last comment, no offense to xan but why the hell does xan have a real tf more than anyone else?

I never said that. I said "example." There are numerous examples and it has nothing to do with how well one writes. I just gave one of the first examples that came to my mind, that's all. Xan served as a particularly good example, since she has never mentioned her TF breaking her heart. That's why she came first to mind.
Old 25-01-2012, 04:24 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentQueen
I never said that. I said "example." There are numerous examples and it has nothing to do with how well one writes. I just gave one of the first examples that came to my mind, that's all. Xan served as a particularly good example, since she has never mentioned her TF breaking her heart. That's why she came first to mind.

only you can allow your heart to break not someone else.
Old 25-01-2012, 04:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentQueen

i don't really see why a heart not being broken signifies that just wondering,
surely you are either together or you have a ton of lessons to learn?
ok some ppl are more steady and don't need to hit the same lows as others as they were spiritually awake first im really not getting any signs that connections more real than others.
Old 25-01-2012, 04:25 PM
Master
She didn';t address what the supposed and elusive tf relationship was like. Well, in any event, the one that matched me with my sweetheart was the kindred spirit connection. We've gone through various phases and while at times it's very exciting the best part is how we have been best friends for the past 15 years and even in difficult times, we always come back to comfort and homemade soup. It's really nice. I guess that's us then. But it doesn't answer my visions and what not, and the intuition that we have a purpose and I'm to be with him.

I am glad someone finally wrote that it's very rare and people often want to feel someone is their tf. It gets nauseating really.

All I know is I met a guy who exploded my mind, and we enjoy each other very much and can see us having a very good life, we are best friends and best everything.... I will say that he fell head over heels in love with his wife...he thought he could never be without her and would cry at the thought of not being with her... within 3 months of marriage, the relationship went went down the toilet pretty much. They were both miserable. Ended up divorcing, but her treatment of him did a number on him and the love he thought he felt and seeing it wasn't all he thought it would be (the relationship)... I can definitely see his relationship with her as the first one.
Old 25-01-2012, 04:27 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
She didn';t address what the supposed and elusive tf relationship was like. Well, in any event, the one that matched me with my sweetheart was the kindred spirit connection. We've gone through various phases and while at times it's very exciting the best part is how we have been best friends for the past 15 years and even in difficult times, we always come back to comfort and homemade soup. It's really nice. I guess that's us then. But it doesn't answer my visions and what not, and the intuition that we have a purpose and I'm to be with him.

I am glad someone finally wrote that it's very rare and people often want to feel someone is their tf. It gets nauseating really.

All I know is I met a guy who exploded my mind, and we enjoy each other very much and can see us having a very good life, we are best friends and best everything.... I will say that he fell head over heels in love with his wife...he thought he could never be without her and would cry at the thought of not being with her... within 3 months of marriage, the relationship went went down the toilet pretty much. They were both miserable. Ended up divorcing, but her treatment of him did a number on him and the love he thought he felt and seeing it wasn't all he thought it would be (the relationship)... I can definitely see his relationship with her as the first one.

interesting thanks for the post :)
Old 25-01-2012, 04:32 PM
Master
All I can say after now going back and reading everyone's replies, is that if you are in a relationship with someone tf or not and you are enjoying it, cherish it.

All these labels are giving me a headache.

Honestly, at this moment, you know what's got my motor running? I get to keep my house and my mortgage paid off and this spring, I'm going to plant trees, flowers, and shrubs in celebration. Woohoo!

Oh, and regarding my love and his first marriage...since they've been apart for 3 years now, I tell you that as much as he feels he can't stand the woman now, it has caused damage. He could have had her back. She's asked, begged and pleaded with him to take her back after she left for another. He thought about it, but thought about the 20 years of hell...and he said that the thought of taking her back makes him ill, and the thought of me not in his life makes him feel more ill. What's even cooler...the other day he said to me that he's feeling really excited about us. :-)
Old 25-01-2012, 04:35 PM
Master

Quote:
All I can say after now going back and reading everyone's replies, is that if you are in a relationship with someone tf or not and you are enjoying it, cherish it.

Honestly, at this moment, you know what's got my motor running? I get to keep my house and my mortgage paid off and this spring, I'm going to plant trees, flowers, and shrubs in celebration. Woohoo!

ah you know though labels are important as if we are not in relationships but there is no way the tie can be released you need to know what your dealing with not everything is plain sailing in life some things do need to be dealt with in different ways
i wanna get in or out of it without straying off the path too long so i dont waste loads of time!
Old 25-01-2012, 04:39 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
I am glad someone finally wrote that it's very rare and people often .

yet the mirrored soul mate sounds very similar to a TF. I don't care what its called I just know what I've experienced and how I feel and the previous descriptions I"ve read abouty TFs was the only thing that came remotely close to describing my connection. The description of mirror souls resonnates as well and didn't it say something like thats the most common case she sees or something. Ok so I have a mirrored soul mate instead, now what, lol
Old 25-01-2012, 04:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulLife
yet the mirrored soul mate sounds very similar to a TF. I don't care what its called I just know what I've experienced and how I feel and the previous descriptions I"ve read abouty TFs was the only thing that came remotely close to describing my connection. The description of mirror souls resonnates as well and didn't it say something like thats the most common case she sees or something. Ok so I have a mirrored soul mate instead, now what, lol

loooool yeah that resonates to me too i maybe prefer it mirrored soulmate takes a tiny bit of pressure off the whole thing?
Old 25-01-2012, 04:41 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:

Oh, and regarding my love and his first marriage...since they've been apart for 3 years now, I tell you that as much as he feels he can't stand the woman now, it has caused damage. He could have had her back. She's asked, begged and pleaded with him to take her back after she left for another. He thought about it, but thought about the 20 years of hell...and he said that the thought of taking her back makes him ill, and the thought of me not in his life makes him feel more ill. What's even cooler...the other day he said to me that he's feeling really excited about us. :-)

WOW finally some good news! <3