Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 13-01-2012, 01:09 AM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkle77
Then the signs kinda stopped as i stopped 'obsessing' if u like.

When I stop obsessing, when I am most truly, 100% engaged in being present and in the here & now, that's when the signs kick into their highest gear....
Old 13-01-2012, 01:12 AM
SerpentQueen

[quote=Nymphea]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulLife
I think theres a difference between when you ask youre spirit guide for signs vs. them just appearing out of the blue. If I ask for a sign to sooth my heart and to give me confidence in trusting in my intuition I'll get the signs just like you guys mentioned. Tons of them. I think however when the signs start coming on their own without you consciously asking for them it probably means something else.[/quote]

Thanks! And what do you think it means if they pop up all by themselves without me asking my guides/cosmos for a sign? I really want to know the difference.

I don't have a spirit guide. Most of my signs are coming from TF. He admits it, though he doesn't know or control how, exactly, it manifests on my end.
Old 13-01-2012, 01:17 AM
SerpentQueen

[quote=BeautifulLife]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymphea
I think I remember reading that this is usally a sign that you're reunite or your TF will at least enter/reenter your life SOON.

Nah. Don't believe that... it'll just lead to heartache and pain and frustration caused by impatience. Remember, spirit has no concept of time. I gave up long ago reading "time" into signs.

Quote:
Than again if could just be a sign to remind you the connection is real if you're feeling really down on yourself and doubtful...others on this boards will know since I know some have gone through this exact same thing.

That's more like it.

Don't you forget about me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_9sB92dJzM
Old 13-01-2012, 01:18 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentQueen
When I stop obsessing, when I am most truly, 100% engaged in being present and in the here & now, that's when the signs kick into their highest gear....

This is soooo true for me too. But SQ, with a big smile on my face, I must ask, how often do you find yourself "100% engaged in being present and in the here & now"?

PS- you know my answer or I wouldn't be smiling and asking...
Old 13-01-2012, 01:27 AM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricDraven
This is soooo true for me too. But SQ, with a big smile on my face, I must ask, how often do you find yourself "100% engaged in being present and in the here & now"?

PS- you know my answer or I wouldn't be smiling and asking...

Ha! Good question. I used to be a lot better at this "here and now" thing, that's for sure. I figured there was a good reason that universe seemed to want to divert my attention into obsessing about past/future/TF... so I just rolled with that.

There have been many occasions in which I make up my mind to re-engage and be here and now, with the man I am married to, with the family/friends who are in my life now, not far away. And, it's really not all that hard for me to get back into that mode. It's not. I can lose myself into it all. I love my hubby; this is not a situation in which I'm in an unhappy marriage looking to get out. Nope.

So, I slip back into that mode... and I'm having a blast and remembering why I married hubby... and the signs just get louder... and un-ignorable... and darn if the universe doesn't get super creative, too.
Old 13-01-2012, 01:33 AM
SerpentQueen

That said... you'd think it'd be MORE of an incentive to stay engaged in the here/now... but it has opposite effect on me! Analyze that one for me... it's probably not flattering...
Old 13-01-2012, 01:42 AM
Ascender
Quote:
That said... you'd think it'd be MORE of an incentive to stay engaged in the here/now... but it has opposite effect on me! Analyze that one for me... it's probably not flattering...

Agreed completely. I swear everytime I feel total freedom, in the now, and maybe just start to think that the pull is diminishing, God hits me hard with a big time dream or sign or something.
Old 13-01-2012, 05:23 AM
Tamino

No offense but the soulmate connection is not unbreakable. From the sounds of it, you are severing it all the time as he has not called you.
Old 13-01-2012, 05:57 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamino
No offense but the soulmate connection is not unbreakable. From the sounds of it, you are severing it all the time as he has not called you.

You are correct, a soulmate connection IS breakable. But since Nymphea is referring to a Twin Flame connection, that may better explain her "UN" breakable connection with this man to you.
Old 13-01-2012, 12:00 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
So, I slip back into that mode... and I'm having a blast and remembering why I married hubby... and the signs just get louder... and un-ignorable... and darn if the universe doesn't get super creative, too.

ROFL....so darn true. It's like when you're focused on your TF the universe realizes you're on the right path so the signs die down. Than when you start trying to live you're life in the now and stop focusing on your TF the signs start coming at you left and right to remind you that the connection is still there and always will be.