Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-01-2012, 09:37 AM
Master

I see "him" everywhere

Well, so this is driving me crazy; since the last couple of weeks I keep seeing signs of my twin everywhere. Like his name, mentioned by other people, on a van, on a poster, a man who introduced himself and guess what his name was? I see the word Twins everywhere, his birthday date and year, our initials. But the only thing I don't ever see is him in real flesh and blood. We never bump into eachother when I am in town (we live in the same city), he never calls me, nothing at all. He works at home, so he has plenty of time to come around and have a coffee together, but it seems like he has been all disappeared....
I know this is just a mirror because I asked myself what I am doing to get in touch, and the answer is: totally nothing. The only thing I am doing is thinking of him, wishing to meet him, but I don't either call him or go to his place.
My question is: what is the meaning of seeing signs everywhere, what are they trying to tell me and do they show me the unbreakable connection I feel we share?
Old 12-01-2012, 12:30 PM
Ascender

Hey Nymphea!

Well guess what? Same here... a few months ago i started to ask my guides for signs and i got so many..his name, my name on cars, billboards etc...words on vans like 'energy' 'connection' 'love'. During this period about 3 random people with his name (who i don't even know) added me as a friend on fbook. His name is not that common.

I got to a point one weekend when i was exhausted (lol) , wasn't funny at the time! tee hee..anyway i was out at that point and i saw him near my house, on the road, i had to stop my car because of traffic, and that is the precise moment/place where he needed to cross the road, so he HAD TO cross in front of my car at that point i really couldn't imagine what i was seeing! Of course i stopped to say a quick hi, it was only for a minute or so.

Then the signs kinda stopped as i stopped 'obsessing' if u like. I think i was going through some stage/phase. Now he has been on my mind more lately and the feelings are coming back and i am getting signs again..

I think the signs appear to remind us to keep faith in this connection?!
Old 12-01-2012, 12:36 PM
BeautifulLife

I think theres a difference between when you ask youre spirit guide for signs vs. them just appearing out of the blue. If I ask for a sign to sooth my heart and to give me confidence in trusting in my intuition I'll get the signs just like you guys mentioned. Tons of them. I think however when the signs start coming on their own without you consciously asking for them it probably means something else.
Old 12-01-2012, 12:59 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulLife
I think theres a difference between when you ask youre spirit guide for signs vs. them just appearing out of the blue. If I ask for a sign to sooth my heart and to give me confidence in trusting in my intuition I'll get the signs just like you guys mentioned. Tons of them. I think however when the signs start coming on their own without you consciously asking for them it probably means something else.

I wonder if anyone knows the answer to this?

Where's Lionsheart when u need him lol
Old 12-01-2012, 01:14 PM
Master

[quote=BeautifulLife]I think theres a difference between when you ask youre spirit guide for signs vs. them just appearing out of the blue. If I ask for a sign to sooth my heart and to give me confidence in trusting in my intuition I'll get the signs just like you guys mentioned. Tons of them. I think however when the signs start coming on their own without you consciously asking for them it probably means something else.[/quote]

Thanks! And what do you think it means if they pop up all by themselves without me asking my guides/cosmos for a sign? I really want to know the difference.
Old 12-01-2012, 01:16 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkle77
I wonder if anyone knows the answer to this?

Where's Lionsheart when u need him lol

No kidding...lol
Old 12-01-2012, 01:19 PM
BeautifulLife

[quote=Nymphea]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulLife
I think theres a difference between when you ask youre spirit guide for signs vs. them just appearing out of the blue. If I ask for a sign to sooth my heart and to give me confidence in trusting in my intuition I'll get the signs just like you guys mentioned. Tons of them. I think however when the signs start coming on their own without you consciously asking for them it probably means something else.[/quote]

Thanks! And what do you think it means if they pop up all by themselves without me asking my guides/cosmos for a sign? I really want to know the difference.

I think I remember reading that this is usally a sign that you're reunite or your TF will at least enter/reenter your life SOON. Than again if could just be a sign to remind you the connection is real if you're feeling really down on yourself and doubtful...others on this boards will know since I know some have gone through this exact same thing.
Old 12-01-2012, 10:17 PM
Master

O wow BeautifulLife, that sounds very promising! I know it also can be just a sign to remind me of the connection, but that's also great to me. Sometimes when I feel a little doubtful or down I ask the universe to give me a sign that the whole TF thing is real. And I always get a sign, always. There are also a lot of moments that I don't ask for them and getting signs anyway. Today it happened again and I write everything down in my little notebook that I carry with me everywhere I go. When I read back I a realy amazed how much "evidence" I've got. Another strange thing is I often see my tf mentioning words on his facebook that I saw or read that day (a band's name for example). Synchronicity...?
Old 13-01-2012, 12:58 AM
ShyGuy

I see her in people. Its like constant reminding.
Old 13-01-2012, 01:04 AM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymphea
Well, so this is driving me crazy; since the last couple of weeks I keep seeing signs of my twin everywhere.

Only the last couple of weeks?