Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-02-2012, 08:26 PM
Loving_Soul

My dream..

Hey everyone Im not sure what I am experiencing in my dreams but this mornings dream really shook me so I need to ask you...
He was there in my dream....he was making love to his wife but he was calling me. He was pulling me so strongly it seemed to semi-awaken me. We were finding it hard to get to each other but then we did....I then woke up with tears and my breathing was rapid.
Sorry for the details but I'm trying to be as matter of fact without too many details lol
This isn't the first time he has woken me in my dreams but this one was really intense - any thoughts???
Old 02-02-2012, 10:25 PM
Experiencer

I have those dreams ALL the time. They have progressed since our reconnection a few years ago and I don't have them so much now - only every once in a while. (We are not in regular contact anymore, to keep the honour of our connection separate from our other relationships) In mine, I started off standing outside his house, moved to hiding in his house where no one could see me. Eventually my dreams took me to having dinner with his wife and kids and everyone was very happy to see me!

He dreams of me too. Once he dreamt that he was looking for me everywhere and couldn't find me. Then his dad appeared (his dad is deceased) and said to him 'go for it!'.

I try to thank the universe for sending him to me in my dreams and accept the 'communion that we shared, even if it was on a spiritual, dream level, it is still a connections.
Old 02-02-2012, 11:46 PM
Loving_Soul

Thanks AW u was filled with a lot of guilt because it involved his wife - I always try and clear a lot of the sadness before I go to bed each night so I can wake up feeling positive about the day...to wake up in tears is hard!
Whoever said this would be easy tho right?!? I wondered if I just manifest it out of my longing for him or whether there was more to it - it felt so real tho not like a dream that is all mixed up - this one was pure hmmmmm
Old 03-02-2012, 03:19 AM
Loving_Soul

Wow how super cool I asked him what he was doing this morning at the time my dream woke me - he said he was thinking of us and our love & said the pull was really strong for him - how wonderful to know we can connect on an astral level!! I am starting very slowly to find peace in our separation I know the struggle is with the physical I have no need to fear or doubt his love :)
Old 03-02-2012, 03:29 AM
Deactivated Account
That's great Loving Soul! I feel the same way about mine right now. We had talked a few weeks ago and he confirmed some things for me about our connection. Even though we cannot be together at the moment, I no longer have doubt about the way we feel and our relationship. Sometimes I do get anxious about how we are going to be together but there is no denying he is there.
Old 03-02-2012, 07:47 AM
Loving_Soul

:) faith is hard to keep in a world full of doubt & deception - I just keep most of it to myself now & share thoughts here because unless someone is experiencing it too it's pretty hard for them to reason it all!!!!
Old 03-02-2012, 08:55 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Soul
:) faith is hard to keep in a world full of doubt & deception - I just keep most of it to myself now & share thoughts here because unless someone is experiencing it too it's pretty hard for them to reason it all!!!!
Agree with you. This forum is really great to share feelings about the TF, people here understand it and don't think you're crazy...
Last night I had a dream of my TF too. I don't remember all of it, but I remember him touching me at the heart region, very quick and flashy. I have no clue why he did this. In another part of the dream we were planning to go somewhere and I was so glad I would be in his presence for one whole day!
Guess what? This morning he texted me (he doesn't text me very frequently) to ask me something. I saw his message on my phone and I was shaking all over. Every text/phonecall and encounter with him feels like the very first, so magic and divine.
Old 03-02-2012, 10:01 AM
Loving_Soul

Argh so hard.....I feel for u babe - I hear what yr saying and agree totally it is the most wonderful feeling mixed with the fear of pain that always follows - faith is something that doesn't come easily but hopefully in time will when we understand more xxx
Old 03-02-2012, 01:18 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:

If there was no doubt or deception than you would have no need for faith. Faith I think is really what this existence is all about. Faith to trust in the call you hear in your heart. To follow the path no matter how many people tell you you're wrong or try to stall your progress with doubts.

"On this day of your life, we believe God wants you to know ... that you are a child of God. Remain strong in your faith, no matter how many mistakes God's children make along the way of growing up, they are still destined for Grace and eternal Joy. "
Old 04-02-2012, 05:35 AM
imabeliever

Quote:

This is very true, but i have shared alot of my spiritual awakening with my close dear friends, as well as my thoughts regarding tf. i don't think they totally get it, but the fact that they are willing to listen, learn and support me, well thats all i can ask for. i am blessed to have such caring friends....its my hope that they will grow spiritually as well.