Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-02-2012, 06:46 PM
Deactivated Account

Well I preffer to make myself a "victim" but keep on living, that being brave for a second leading me to my grave, and causing my closed ones living with the pain of having someone killed me.

Sometimes is good to be a victim, sometimes being brave is the same as being stupid, especially when it means there is a 85% chance you will get killed for it. I have heard of many people being killed "only" for not allowing a watch to be taken, why is the point of that??? Buy the watch again, I don't like being a victim, but in that situation I preffer to live as a victim.
Old 01-02-2012, 07:50 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suikagirl
Well I preffer to make myself a "victim" but keep on living, that being brave for a second leading me to my grave, and causing my closed ones living with the pain of having someone killed me.

Sometimes is good to be a victim, sometimes being brave is the same as being stupid, especially when it means there is a 85% chance you will get killed for it. I have heard of many people being killed "only" for not allowing a watch to be taken, why is the point of that??? Buy the watch again, I don't like being a victim, but in that situation I preffer to live as a victim.

I don't fear death however I do fear living with the fact that I willingly allowed myself to become a victim. If I had children things might have been different. It was also me calling his bluff. A true instinctual call on my part that just so happend to result in a postive outcome.
Old 01-02-2012, 09:01 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulLife
I don't fear death however I do fear living with the fact that I willingly allowed myself to become a victim. If I had children things might have been different. It was also me calling his bluff. A true instinctual call on my part that just so happend to result in a postive outcome.

Unfortunately where I live (I hate that I help the notions on my city worsen, although here people don't know where that is ) mainly they don't bluff, and some easily kill like they are just getting rid of a cockcroach. Sometimes this people kill then steal...

Fortunately I haven't encountered such a situation, my cousin did and got beat up really bad while trying to stop them from stealing his car and mobile phone. I fear death, but sometimes I fear more what my death might bring to my loved ones.

Losing someone to a violent death is one of the worst pains and the more difficult to let go of, believe me, I lost someone that way.