Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 13-01-2012, 12:04 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricDraven
You are correct, a soulmate connection IS breakable. But since Nymphea is referring to a Twin Flame connection, that may better explain her "UN" breakable connection with this man to you.

I think he meant TF instead of soul mate since a connection with a karmic "soul mate" is clearly broken once the lesson is learned.
Old 13-01-2012, 03:51 PM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricDraven
Agreed completely. I swear everytime I feel total freedom, in the now, and maybe just start to think that the pull is diminishing, God hits me hard with a big time dream or sign or something.

I was thinking about this some more this morning, as I was driving along. I was pondering how, normally, one's brain doesn't notice details such as the numbers on license plates. It automatically tunes them out, because if it tried to read every plate number, it would be overwhelming. This is how the brain is supposed to work -- it edits information carefully.

When I start noticing the plates, because they have triple numbers or words, or whatever, one could say it means one IS in the here and now, no? Very much present, and aware of the tiny details one normally would not notice?

License plates just being an example. When I get into this "zone" I notice everything. It's like I'm hyper-aware. I also notice words on signs and trucks, bumper stickers, the song on the radio, etc, etc... if I am walking and not driving, I notice even more detail. The tiniest little things.

The part I don't understand is whether my brain is still automatically picking and choosing, and only making me aware of things that remind me of TF. That would be the logical assumption, and it's what the skeptics say in regards to syncronicities. The brain is great at seeing patterns, etc. Maybe my brain is in hyper-drive seeing patterns where there really is no pattern.

Except it doesn't *feel* that way! It really does not. The pattern really is there, I really don't think I'm subconsciously picking and choosing.... especially since it's not just me noticing the patterns. If my hubby is with me, he sees the patterns too.
Old 13-01-2012, 04:10 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentQueen
If my hubby is with me, he sees the patterns too.

yeah since telling my wife about my TF (her name, where's she's from, ect) I can't help but laugh when the signs pop up while we're together since its no longer just something that only I'm aware of. I also kind of feel bad at the same time since it's showing her more and more that this whole thing isn't something I've completely made up to try and tie some spiritual link to a girl from my past in attempt to justify being unfaithful to her. Maybe the spirit world is helping her prepare to let me go since by helping her realize it's for a higher purpose and not just me wanting to run off with a younger girl. And their happening a lot more often when the two of us are together vs. apart like they used to.
Old 13-01-2012, 04:53 PM
Ascender

Quote:
I was thinking about this some more this morning, as I was driving along. I was pondering how, normally, one's brain doesn't notice details such as the numbers on license plates. It automatically tunes them out, because if it tried to read every plate number, it would be overwhelming. This is how the brain is supposed to work -- it edits information carefully.

When I start noticing the plates, because they have triple numbers or words, or whatever, one could say it means one IS in the here and now, no? Very much present, and aware of the tiny details one normally would not notice?

License plates just being an example. When I get into this "zone" I notice everything. It's like I'm hyper-aware. I also notice words on signs and trucks, bumper stickers, the song on the radio, etc, etc... if I am walking and not driving, I notice even more detail. The tiniest little things.

The part I don't understand is whether my brain is still automatically picking and choosing, and only making me aware of things that remind me of TF. That would be the logical assumption, and it's what the skeptics say in regards to syncronicities. The brain is great at seeing patterns, etc. Maybe my brain is in hyper-drive seeing patterns where there really is no pattern.

Except it doesn't *feel* that way! It really does not. The pattern really is there, I really don't think I'm subconsciously picking and choosing.... especially since it's not just me noticing the patterns. If my hubby is with me, he sees the patterns too.

Same SQ - all of what u have just wrote. It's crazy!

Licence plates, words on vans, billboards, songs...i have 1 or 2 songs which are 'our' song. The moment i think of him one of those songs will come on the radio.

I always am either in the 'zone' or out of it just like u say. When i'm not noticing these signs it's ok, i am completely switched off. When i am 'switched on' it's like the world is going crazy! And it's one sign after another and i can't keep up!

But yeh i know what u mean abt the brain and subconsciously picking up the signs..i always think i am doing this too..

I really think we are both at the same wavelength
Old 13-01-2012, 06:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Only the last couple of weeks?
No, this happens to me all the time, not only the past few weeks but since I know he is my TF (2 years now). But I notice an increase of finding signs on my way, without asking for them...
Old 14-01-2012, 08:00 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Except it doesn't *feel* that way!

I really think that's the key indication right there, it's still easy to "over think" the feeling, but if that "feeling" is present for me it fights a good battle with my logical mind. And usually wins.
Old 02-02-2012, 04:49 AM
vck87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymphea
Well, so this is driving me crazy; since the last couple of weeks I keep seeing signs of my twin everywhere. Like his name, mentioned by other people, on a van, on a poster, a man who introduced himself and guess what his name was? I see the word Twins everywhere, his birthday date and year, our initials. But the only thing I don't ever see is him in real flesh and blood. We never bump into eachother when I am in town (we live in the same city), he never calls me, nothing at all. He works at home, so he has plenty of time to come around and have a coffee together, but it seems like he has been all disappeared....
I know this is just a mirror because I asked myself what I am doing to get in touch, and the answer is: totally nothing. The only thing I am doing is thinking of him, wishing to meet him, but I don't either call him or go to his place.
My question is: what is the meaning of seeing signs everywhere, what are they trying to tell me and do they show me the unbreakable connection I feel we share?

Ive been going through something similar. I dont see my twin much even though we work in the same company. But in my work area I always have someone to remind me of her.
Earlier there was a person with the same name (its not a common name. so the coincidence stunned me).
And now I have someone in my team who looks very similar to her.
I just cant stop thinking about her