Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-02-2012, 10:13 AM
Loving_Soul

BLife u are right :) it is hard at times to voice yr love and not expect or need validation back - I guess I am lucky I still do get it back most days but I can tell when he's struggling I can feel it so I send him love without need - these are the moments he is quietest but I worry I'm making it harder for him????
I'mABeliever - how are u different now spiritually? I'm interested to know what u believe made finally being ready to be with yr TF possible?
I went to boxing tonite - to try and release some of the energy within me - I cried when I first started hitting the bag - but then I got into it and sparred for a little while - but when I got back in the car I sobbed my heart out - its
weird it's like I hold it all in all day and then sob and feel cleared of sadness.
I don't know what I should be doing to help myself thru this darkness how do I know what I'm suppose to learn?
Old 02-02-2012, 11:20 AM
Lilstar07

"as much as you think you are crazy this all defies logic , we think can this really be happening ? in this world no , and that it is all an illusion , but this world is an illusion the spirit world is the real world , the world we come from , yet we think we are crazy to even believe in this , the people who walk around eyes still closed are the ones who are living in a crazy world , that isnt real , believe in what you feel and what you KNOW , neevr let another tell you how to feel , everyone feels differently , we are all unique . please dont feel you are crazy that is just logical mind talking , we cannot serve two masters , when we follow our heart and listen we are in the mind of god, you are in in tune with your own spirit xxx xxxx"

Brilliant . This world really is an illusion and so must be the pain that we feel while we're here.