Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Judaism

Old 07-11-2018, 05:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
So why on earth do you visit Spiritual Forums which is full of the opinions of others? It would seem it is a waste of time for you.....

Nothing is a waste of time unless you percieve it to be...
Old 07-11-2018, 07:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123

For heavens sake.....what a dumb answer.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 07-11-2018, 07:37 AM
Master
Quote:

I was trying to induce you to say *why* you don't think it is a waste of time for you.

You are totally self absorbed and so I was wondering why you spend your time here with us.

Old 07-11-2018, 07:42 AM
Master
Quote:
For heavens sake.....what a dumb answer.

Dumb because you personally percieve it as so

Self Absorbed because as above that is your personal perception Honza.
Old 07-11-2018, 08:06 AM
Master
Quote:
" Anyone who claims that either Jesus or the Father or the Holy Spirit is within them must be able to demonstrate it,"

How do you personally see how they would demonstrate it. What signs would you be looking for ?

I think St Seraphim demonstrates it perfectly well. He was known as a ‘miraculous’ healer and when people cane to him with a problem he ‘knew what was in people’s hearts’ before they spoke, which I take as clairvoyant. So these two would top my list, miraculous healer and clairvoyant, but he also heard the will of God in direct visions, and as I wrote earlier he could demonstrate the Holy Spirit when he chose.

To be able to do all of this is rare, and sufficient for me to believe that he was in communion with ‘God’. It is quite reminiscent of the things that Jesus is recorded as doing as well, though St Seraphim didn’t perform any miracles beyond healing. If you see someone do all of these things, you’d pretty well know that they were the real deal, and anyway they could help you directly either physically or with a psychological issue, so they could prove themselves to you in a sense. If someone healed a long-term physical condition for you in a moment, you must start to wonder how on earth they did that.
Old 07-11-2018, 10:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Dumb because you personally percieve it as so

Self Absorbed because as above that is your personal perception Honza.

Why play the spiritual politician.....? I understand the principles that the world is what I perceive it to be. There is no need to put that answer on auto-repeat.

How about involving yourself a bit?

Old 07-11-2018, 12:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Why play the spiritual politician.....? I understand the principles that the world is what I perceive it to be. There is no need to put that answer on auto-repeat.

How about involving yourself a bit?

Again... your perceptions

Btw, I hate Politics.
Old 07-11-2018, 01:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by django
Yes it is possible that Jesus and the Father may come to dwell in us, but it will be clear in whom they truly dwell because that person will do the works that Jesus did, and even greater works, it is unmissable.

Anyone who claims that either Jesus or the Father or the Holy Spirit is within them must be able to demonstrate it, or we're back to it just being words with no proof.

Matthew 7:21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven."

I would say there are levels of depth and very, very few will reach the depth of Jesus.

Many beings in many traditions have reports of people being healed and miracles.

If you were offered the opportunity to become one with Jesus like Symeon described would you accept it? If you could experience the light of Yahweh would you do it?

If it someone was willing to offer that to you, like a guru would you?

Such things have been discussed many times on these forums, none has ever accepted such offers...

Last edited by jonesboy : 07-11-2018 at 05:10 PM.
Old 07-11-2018, 02:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Again... your perceptions

Btw, I hate Politics.

I know they are my perceptions. I was asking you a question.

Old 07-11-2018, 03:38 PM
Master
Quote:
I know they are my perceptions. I was asking you a question.

You ask so many questions I've forgotten which is which that you would like answering first