Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 27-11-2012, 03:12 PM
Knower
These creatures(?) have known to have paranormal abilities and have appeared in folklore, mythology and even UFO related events.
They have been referred to as a warning or misfortune or even evil. There has been many reports throughout history or people seeing themselves shortly before they died, Queen Elizabeth I of England saw her self on the bed laid out shortly before she died for example.

In UFO folklore, people have claimed to have talked to witness of UFO sightings or those that have had close encounters, even though the witness was miles away at the time.

I have yet to understand what their primary function is, or how or why they are created, if there are created at all. Are they a reminder that our perception of reality if actually an illusion or very limited or is it apart of a greater purpose?

Old 27-11-2012, 04:11 PM
Gracey

Rudolph Steiner wrote that dopplegangers would inhabit those with psionic abilities in order to learn their inhabitants family secrets. he wrote that the doppelganger is of the earth and will leave just before the time of death for if they are in the body at the time of death, they themselves would die.
Old 04-12-2012, 09:23 AM
Mariposa

I never knew what a doppleganger was. For the longest time I had a friend who had very intense feelings for me, which I was blind to, and he would always call me his doppleganger
Since I now know what it means, he must've really thought a lot of me and never meant it in the literal sense. I completely forgot about that until coming across this, so I felt compelled to share.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:28 PM
Kyrios

I've had people claim to have seen or met me before when that's impossible. I've also been told by my peers that they've seen me somewhere I wasn't or that they've seen someone that looked like me only older.