Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 09:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Fine, so call me lazy! Whatever. If you're so concerned about guidelines, why make such a nasty quip about Alzheimer's over on the other 'love' thread? huh? Rules are good for some, but not others, ey?

That is against the rules? (also that was speaking to Tzu 'dishing' pervasively, not 'taking' minimally: being conveniently 'forgetful' of his own high-flown principles - it's real, imo - just pointing it out (in vain alas...)

And I never said you were lazy - you said:

Quote:
SG: I don't care how other people 'react' or tzu or xan

Its not my biz if you don't care....but I do. Just sayin...

Anyway, I guess people have vastly different perceptions and tolerances about patterns that present in some members' participation. That said, I'm not a masochist..

Best regards SG,

~ J
Old 05-01-2012, 09:24 PM
Master
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
If I've embarassed you I'm sorry, Silvergirl. You sort of jumped into the line of fire with Bob but I never intended to hurt you in any way.

Yes, we stand up for each other at times. I'm just wondering if you're having a stronger reaction than "Hey wait a minute" is all.

Xan

I can take it, Xan. It's what I'm saying about things getting to be like the schoolyard in need of maybe just a smidgen of discipline? And it would seem we have ourselves to attend to.

Well, that's a lot of hey wait a minutes going on in these here threads. We are all getting our 'exercise' ~ rofl.

In my life, I've been in spots where I've seen a mushrooming misunderstanding happening and people are getting the wrong idea about something someone said, and it dam near leads to a disaster or a schism between two people who were friends. That's very upsetting to me. I've been 'there' more than once or twice, where I looked at someone else who knew the score, and we felt helpless to stop an obvious misunderstanding of a situation and/or had to jump in and say hey wait a minute that's not what's going on here. And here I am again, or so it would seem...

Old 05-01-2012, 09:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyotir
That is against the rules? (also that was speaking to Tzu 'dishing' pervasively, not 'taking' minimally: being conveniently 'forgetful' of his own high-flown principles - it's real, imo - just pointing it out (in vain alas...)

And I never said you were lazy - you said:

Its not my biz if you don't care....but I do. Just sayin...

Anyway, I guess people have vastly different perceptions and tolerances about patterns that present in some members' participation. That said, I'm not a masochist..

Best regards SG,

~ J

I'm tired, J.

*shrug*

Old 05-01-2012, 09:33 PM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
If I were in charge, I would've shut down these ugly 'love' threads long ago and tell everybody to go home to their wife/husband/ dog/ cat whatever and practice what you all preach.
But SG, the point of this particlaur love thread, or how i percieve it's evolved into is to remove the 'ugly' so love can shine through.
That the not fun part is getting one's hands dirty in handling the 'ugly'.
One has to interact with the 'ugly' to remove it.
Old 05-01-2012, 09:47 PM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
AC, if we are all eventually 'cured' of our troubles, will there be anything to talk about after all the love thread hubbub and all?
Wouldn't that be wonderful, less talk, more loving.
Or we could love while we are talking. love via our words.
Quote:
I'm feeling less and less value in these love threads. I have to stand here, incredibly astounded at the almost guru like status and/or appearance of some parties and their back and forth on each other and can't help but wonder. Y'know?
~smiles~ life is not a sit com. No resolution of problems in 30 minutes.
But I see what you mean SG., as I see the cotnuation of the problems, but I also see an amount of light too.

"It's a darkest before the dawn."
"Every cloud has a silver lining."
"No pain, no gain."
And other such concepts.

Tzu and Humm actually had a discussion since Tzu put him on ignore, even though it was a brief one.
Xan has entered into the discussion, even though an ever so tiny entering.

Look beyond\beneith\behind the appearances.
Behind the dark veil there is light.
Behind the "guru" the "rude troublemaker" the "players" the "stirrer",
behind any label one can formulate, there is a beautiful person.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:11 PM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humm
I find it interesting exploring the absurdities and inconsistencies Tzu presents.
I asked how you felt about being ignored or if you felt empowered, not what you thought of Tzu or his thoughts.

Quote:
Thanks for all the 'love' AC.
You're most welcome. You are highly valued in my eyes. It is an honor to hang out with you. I actively choose to love you.
Old 06-01-2012, 12:37 AM
Humm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alternate Carpark
I asked how you felt about being ignored or if you felt empowered, not what you thought of Tzu or his thoughts.

I do not feel empowered or ignored by Tzu's choices - I feel interest in exploring the absurdities and inconsistencies Tzu presents.

In other words, I'll take door number 3.
Old 06-01-2012, 01:16 AM
silent whisper

“We are travelers on a cosmic journey,stardust,swirling and dancing in the eddies and whirlpools of infinity. Life is eternal. We have stopped for a moment to encounter each other, to meet, to love, to share.This is a precious moment. It is a little parenthesis in eternity.”
― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
Old 06-01-2012, 02:31 AM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humm
I do not feel empowered or ignored by Tzu's choices - I feel interest in exploring the absurdities and inconsistencies Tzu presents.

In other words, I'll take door number 3.
Ah, a man after my own heart, finding alternative options.

~big smile~ Just another reason why I want to marry you.
The good thing about me jokingly flirting with guys is there is no way the joking can be misinterpreted.

And thankyou for answering my questions.
Old 06-01-2012, 03:37 AM
Humm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alternate Carpark
And thankyou for answering my questions.
You're welcome - twice.
Closed Thread