Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 14-05-2017, 05:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imzadi
I would say no because I do not believe in "God" as a concept, but I experience GOD as a reality of sublime Oneness and Universal Divine LOVE.

1- Do you believe there would be hereafter (hell/heaven)

There are many planes of existence ranging from various frequency levels that some may attribute to "heaven" or "hell" but I feel that in general, your state of Being/Consciousness determines your experience whether you are currently in corporeal form or otherwise.

2- Do you believe God will judge us for our deeds (good/evil)?

God, otherwise known as LOVE has no judgement. Karma, the universal law of cause and affect has no human-like egocentric emotions or judgement attached.

3- Do you believe God sent messengers to humanity?

All who has awaken to the nature of the Divinity within carries the message of pure LOVE.

This sums up my answer as well. As usual, beautifully and clearly communicated Imzadi (Bad boy from Iceland) ;) <3
Old 14-05-2017, 08:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared.L
Hello everybody.this question to all members of RF whatever their faiths (theists or atheists)

I just want to know which more, the believers or disbelievers in God in RF community,how much percentage.

2- Do you believe God will judge us for our deeds (good/evil) ?
3- Do you believe God sent messengers to humanity ?

note: I intentionally don't add "I DON'T KNOW" option, to get specific/final decisions.

1-No, i believe in afterlife, not defined by any human emotions/religions or otherwise as anything near possible of describing it, without limiting it. which contradicts for me.
2-If by god you mean, that in the end that which judges us truthfully is our understanding of all we havent managed to love properly, then that could be a maybe.
3-No, but nature did send us the potential understanding to see all things as messages, not because its forced, but just because its clearly there if you'd like to!
Take God out of it or any other structured idea, another universe arises lol

Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 14-05-2017, 09:10 PM
Master

I dunno.

I feel like in this current line of thinking that believing in god is another distraction stopping me from believing in myself.
I think at the sma time that a healthy belief of something other than myself will probably help me to believe in myself LOL

I believe in the afterlife which I create for myself.

I don't believe in good and evil. I believe that we are all capable of expressing ourselves in many different ways though.
Old 19-05-2017, 08:27 AM
Master
Ezekiel 43:1 - Revelation 17:15.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 19-05-2017, 11:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Hello everybody.this question to all members of RF whatever their faiths (theists or atheists)

I just want to know which more, the believers or disbelievers in God in RF community,how much percentage.

note: I intentionally don't add "I DON'T KNOW" option, to get specific/final decisions.
1 - The jury is out. I am keeping an open mind on the prospect and adopting a 'wait and see' approach.

2 - If it wasn't in God's plan that we commit good or evil deeds, we wouldn't have. The judgment resides in our own conscience.

3 - Yes, but unfortunately such messengers are killed before they can get to deliver the full message.
Old 19-05-2017, 04:45 PM
Master
Quote:

1) I saw a documentary where it had interviews with NDErs who claimed to have seen hell before going to heaven. As for me, I believe we end up according to our vibrational frequencies so there are areas between those two extremes.

2) There is a difference between using discernment for our daily lives and being judged. If you believe in Judgement Day, then we'll be judging ourselves as we'll all be held accountable for our actions and we shall reap accordingly. This judgement, I think, is more of a sorting out of who belongs with what frequency so we'll go where we're most comfortable. An example would be someone who vibrates at a very high frequency will be uncomfortable with low frequencies as the two are incompatible.

3) God will and does speak to those who are capable of hearing Him. He also sends angels, Ascended Masters, ETs and perhaps others who are in service to Him as I believe they are included with the hosts of Heaven.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 19-05-2017, 08:46 PM
Suspended
Guide

Consciousness continues after the death of the body.

Who is responsible for our actions having an effect? That would be the designers of the whole system or the nature of the whole in itself. It's like asking why does the wind make the trees and grass move. Conscious self aware energy alters the matter or energy around it. Cause and effect where the cause can even be the presence of a self aware consciousness. The willful actions of a self aware consciousness attract or repel various energizes unto itself with positive or negative effects.

Yes.
Old 20-05-2017, 02:07 AM
Pathfinder
When you as a question like, "Do you believe in God?" you must start by defining God. Do I believe in a personalized god who feels anger, makes demands and punishes those who disagree with him? No. That is the old testament god who wiped out entire civilizations because they didn't follow his orders. Even we poor humans know that is a wrong thing to do.
Is there only one God? The God of Israel didn't seem to think so. "I am the lord thy God. Thou shalt place no other God before me. " How can you place another God before him if there are no other Gods?
Old 20-05-2017, 04:02 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodat
When you as a question like, "Do you believe in God?" you must start by defining God. Do I believe in a personalized god who feels anger, makes demands and punishes those who disagree with him? No. That is the old testament god who wiped out entire civilizations because they didn't follow his orders. Even we poor humans know that is a wrong thing to do.
Is there only one God? The God of Israel didn't seem to think so. "I am the lord thy God. Thou shalt place no other God before me. " How can you place another God before him if there are no other Gods?

I was thinking about this. What if in the beginning there were 34 gods and now there are only 1 or 2. What then about the other 32 or 33 followers. Should the others be forced to agree with what they did not choose.
Old 20-05-2017, 05:44 PM
Pathfinder
An ancient belief was that when no one believes in a particular God any more the God disappears.
The "God is dead" movement was highly misunderstood. It did not mean that God is literally dead; it meant that the old concept of God as a personalized, perfect all knowing being was dying out.