Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 31-05-2020, 07:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
This is the ego rewarding it self.

Maybe so, but we do feel good when others resonate with what we say and show their appreciation. This is human nature.

Of course, we may say whatever we have to say and be indifferent to the appreciation or lack of appreciation of others. One of the interesting things about being on a forum like this is observing my own reactions to how others respond to whatever I might have to say.

Peace
Old 31-05-2020, 07:51 PM
Master

Quote:

This is why I recommend that each one rely only on their own inner source of knowledge and guidance in matters of decisions.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 31-05-2020, 10:50 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Maybe so, but we do feel good when others resonate with what we say and show their appreciation. This is human nature.

Of course, we may say whatever we have to say and be indifferent to the appreciation or lack of appreciation of others. One of the interesting things about being on a forum like this is observing my own reactions to how others respond to whatever I might have to say.

Peace

That sounds like what I would call Witness consciousness. Mind can react either positively or negatively to stimuli, and it will, but if one is "being" on a deeper level where said reactions are but events in the field of awareness the doorway beyond mind is open.
Old 01-06-2020, 07:12 AM
Master
Quote:

Peace
Usually when you do compliments to others,is because you want to 'gain' something from them.And it works.

So,how you take someone by your side?You boost his ego with compliments and polite words..

Sooner or later the bubble will blow up in your face.
Old 01-06-2020, 03:13 PM
Master

recognise the dangers

Quote:
Hi

I agree with you and do recognise the dangers of it . I have long pretty long way to go in spirituality . Thanks for pointing to dangers of it .

Thanks others for identifying human side of my nature.
Old 02-06-2020, 12:25 AM
Master

Quote:
Why to regret it?It is ME who have the problem.Your suggestions are fine.Maybe i have subconsious blocks,maybe something 'slipped' in my mind and i don't know how to remove it,etc.
It could be many things.
I just found an interesting quote from Seth about money:

Personal Advice to Rob/Jane on Money
Seth, Book 8 of The Early Sessions, Session 404
APRIL 8, 1968 9 PM MONDAY
Quote:
Seth: Do you want me to tell you how to better your financial circumstances, or do you want to learn the hard way?

("No. Tell me. " )

You have been told but you have not taken the information seriously because you were not ready, as earlier Ruburt was not ready to. First of all, all negative attitudes must be removed from your consciousness. You are attracting further financial problems in your desperation. You are focusing upon poverty rather than wealth.

It may seem to you highly impractical, unrealistic and downright foolish to ignore the physical circumstances of debts and expenses. To focus upon them, I tell you, is to bring more upon yourself. The rule of expectation applies.
To read the full message, follow this link:
https://sethabequotes.blogspot.com/2...objane-on.html
PS: It is amazing how Seth, with kindness and patience, tries to convince Joseph to change his thoughts and attitude for his own good, in spite of Joseph's almost childish reluctance ... Like a true friend!
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.

Last edited by inavalan : 02-06-2020 at 01:09 AM.
Old 02-06-2020, 12:58 AM
Master

Quote:
Usually when you do compliments to others,is because you want to 'gain' something from them.And it works.

So,how you take someone by your side?You boost his ego with compliments and polite words..

Sooner or later the bubble will blow up in your face.

It is also possible to simply express our appreciation of each other. If more people did this the world might be a kinder place.

Peace
Old 02-06-2020, 06:06 AM
Master
Quote:
It is also possible to simply express our appreciation of each other. If more people did this the world might be a kinder place.

Peace
I think the world would be much better if we stop trying to show our good side,and do things.

There are people who pray for a better world,and people who fight for it.
At the very end,action is all that matters.
Old 02-06-2020, 06:43 PM
Master

Quote:
I think the world would be much better if we stop trying to show our good side,and do things.

There are people who pray for a better world,and people who fight for it.
At the very end,action is all that matters.

Surely expressing appreciation for each other is an action.

People may fight for a better world but actions without wisdom seldom produce such a better world. This is being demonstrated by the unfortunate events currently happening in the USA.

Peace
Old 02-06-2020, 08:52 PM
Master

Quote:
Surely expressing appreciation for each other is an action.

People may fight for a better world but actions without wisdom seldom produce such a better world. This is being demonstrated by the unfortunate events currently happening in the USA.

Peace
I see nothing wrong with expressing appreciation when you feel it is deserved.

I don't think it has any value when it is intended as a tool, because it matters what you think, not what you say, not even what you do. Everyone's reality is created by their own thoughts, assertive or acknowledging.

What we experienced during this first half of the year was / is the creation of our mass thoughts. Our actions followed.

As our thoughts don't seem to change for better, I try to not be worried about the approaching second half of the 2020.

As an example: you end your posts with "Peace". If you worry / fear / are angry, that closing makes no difference.