Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 13-01-2018, 11:50 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul.cimmerian
I don't mind at all. I'm glad you said "hope". I kind of knew that, but brushed it under the rug to try and stay in fantasy land. Thanks for the wake up call.

yeah hope is very hard. Been close to 30 years since I first got the 'understanding' that my hopes wouldn't be fulfilled, before I even was able to fully believe it (in the meantime given lots of unfulfilled hopes), and even that wouldn't be enough if I hadn't had a lot of past life experience with rampant hopes. And even after all that I STILL want to get lost in it!
Old 14-01-2018, 12:59 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar-n-Spice
SC's were being wild yesterday. OWSC was angry♡ but I think he will be ok. Angry SC was being loving and this other SC is just wild and telling me he loves me one moment and the other moment telling me he does not love me...I was like >_> ok....

this reminded me of all the stupid things I said to my own TF all those years ago. She must have hated me...
Old 14-01-2018, 06:23 AM
Badcopyinc

Love is not a relationship, love is a state of being; it has nothing to do with anybody else. One is not "in love", one is love. And of course when one is love, one is in love – but that is an outcome, a by-product, that is not the source. The source is that one is love
Old 15-01-2018, 03:09 AM
Master
I don't know who you are or when I'll meet you. Just know that I can't complete you, I can't give you unconventional love, I can't accept you , I can't see the potential in you. If I can't see these things in myself first. It's been a journey of self acceptance on my part . Me having confidence in myself and knowing my worth dosent happen over night but as "salmon swimming upstream to the river" I know I will become the innerperson I was meant to be. To my Soul connection you are a reflection of myself .
Old 15-01-2018, 05:50 AM
Knower
I feel you strongly, lately. Perhaps I am just sensitive to energies around this time. I miss you and wish we could spend most of our time together. I realize this is only a dream... but I am crazy enough to wish it to come to life.. I love you.

You are in one of your modes where you have withdrawn again. I guess I'll continue to use food to substitute for you.
Food is my substitute teacher when you are away.
Old 15-01-2018, 12:01 PM
Master

i dont do this thread often with anything much to say. right now i will.

it's your birthday very soon. welcome to that new digit. close to half way there :)
how's it going for you? i ask because it's a return of your ruling planet in it's home place and it means big business. In the soul sense. maybe a bit of deep reflections and ponderings on where you are at and why and is it where you want to be? how are you planning to go ahead and be where you want to be? this new digit springs forth some deep hermit soul searching during such phases astrologically. you're clever enough to figure it out :)
it's not about apeasing the outsiders. its about your souls song. are you singing it? its not even to do with me or another, but this journey you chose to walk along and experience me and others along the way. I know you'll have a heart opening again very soon. You'll be hit by surprise and delight with warm butterflys splitting open your heart, bursting out to fly and land on anyone it can to share the vibration of joy that love brings.
I know it will happen for you :) as soon as you find that song, hidden in there and sing it. know your path. know what the soul truly needs to fulfill it's highest purpose. it wont depend on me or another. in this way, you'll never thirst :) because it's source is within you.
I havn't been the best role model in these past years to remind you of that.
but believe me it's true. it's all within you.

I'll never forget :)

have a wonderful birthday!
Old 15-01-2018, 03:57 PM
Knower

I miss you so much!

I wish you'd come talk to me. Please. I know you can.
I left you a message. Seeing as you left ??? to my last.
Old 16-01-2018, 12:05 AM
Deactivated Account
The epiphany that struck me today...you got my hopes up by "coming back" through real life messages I wasn't expecting. You must have cared a little to take the time making an account and all. So today I'm trying go be grateful that you cared. Thank you so much. xo
Old 16-01-2018, 12:19 AM
Master

I am just oh so confused!
Old 16-01-2018, 01:22 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
I am just oh so confused!
It's been a confusing day for me also. Just when I think I have something figured out...here comes another plot twist. Lol
Closed Thread