Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2018, 07:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
hi sugar-n-spice!
Hi FallingLeaves
Old 11-01-2018, 07:56 AM
Master
Quote:
oh i know i know, you just going to betray me. Which is why nothing with you could ever work... I sometimes wonder if you can even say anything for yourself anyway though, instead of just rooting around to find someone to say something sorta like what you mean. Not that it matters I guess, it isn't so important that I know what is going on. As if I could

Anyway I'm getting kinda tired of white rooms and I'm getting kinda tired of feeling drunk all the time so maybe I will change it up. And since there is nothing here for me anyway (shrugs). Not that I have anywhere to go really, just the same old foods start to wear on me...
^^I really relate to this

SC's were being wild yesterday. OWSC was angry♡ but I think he will be ok. Angry SC was being loving and this other SC is just wild and telling me he loves me one moment and the other moment telling me he does not love me...I was like >_> ok....
Old 11-01-2018, 04:27 PM
Deactivated Account
Thursday thought - I'm trying to stay normal and proper and cute, because I don't want to scare him away. But at the same time I know he's gone, so I'm not sure why I keep doing this.
Old 11-01-2018, 11:29 PM
Master
Are you following this!? This is so awesome! I am really really proud now, of how practical I can be - and all that unfold within that, I think you rubbed off on me in our last meet.

I have not really missed you, but I really wish you were here so we could high-five in 3D too. Can still smell your scent vaguely in the closet, that has probably helped more than I care to admit.

I am grateful for you, stay with me :)

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 13-01-2018, 12:54 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul.cimmerian
Thursday thought - I'm trying to stay normal and proper and cute, because I don't want to scare him away. But at the same time I know he's gone, so I'm not sure why I keep doing this.

hope you don't mind me interrupting your thought!

hope... can't get past it apparently... but personally I finally got tired of promises not being kept. I instinctively started running the other direction any time I was told that if I did something I would get something... now I'm so mangy that noone would really want me I guess but I'm not even sure I'm sad about that
Old 13-01-2018, 01:07 AM
Knower

I know you're coming, i'm letting go of that major block and i anticipate your arrival.
Old 13-01-2018, 01:22 AM
Master

murmurs... you musta thought me crazy.
Old 13-01-2018, 06:38 AM
Master
Quote:
but personally I finally got tired of promises not being kept. I instinctively started running the other direction any time I was told that if I did something I would get something... now I'm so mangy that noone would really want me I guess but I'm not even sure I'm sad about that

This is important. I too have done this. I thnk sensitive people - like us, I'm assuming you are too in one or many ways - pick up on clues from people around us on how they want us to be. To empaths and telepaths it's a second language and many times not even a concious choice. So for me there has been a long while where I basically only minded noticing - conciously - what others wanted - and resisted giving it to them. (By for example not dressing more like what-ever, or not writing papers on topics deemed suitable etc.

Eventually, I am now where I can pay less attention to what others want and moe attentioni to what I want, and chose that - even when it is the same thing others want from/for me. (Like a tidy organized home... )

Just want to say I hear you, and good for you! Good luck!

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 13-01-2018, 01:59 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
hope you don't mind me interrupting your thought!

hope... can't get past it apparently... but personally I finally got tired of promises not being kept. I instinctively started running the other direction any time I was told that if I did something I would get something... now I'm so mangy that noone would really want me I guess but I'm not even sure I'm sad about that

I don't mind at all. I'm glad you said "hope". I kind of knew that, but brushed it under the rug to try and stay in fantasy land. Thanks for the wake up call.
Old 13-01-2018, 03:03 PM
Experiencer
I would say I'm ready when you are, my dear
Closed Thread