Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2018, 02:47 AM
Master

now you've got me lost in memories of that old horrid reality where I'm always trying to manipulate you again. I really really tried to let you know in advance I didn't have any intention of pulling that stuff on you but you didn't catch on I guess. Or didn't believe me. But who could blame you for doubting? Sometimes I don't even believe myself any more. Sigh.

I suppose I just have to live with my memories of what was until whatever comes next. Good thing for me is I have every hope it will only be a couple of days.
Old 07-02-2018, 01:54 AM
Master

hi sweetie -

things going good I should get over myself by the end of the week

today for the first time I realized exactly how toxic my birth family is for someone like me. Probably just as well I didn't see it until now though, as I wouldn't have known not to worry about it until just now. Now I understand, inasmuch as I sometimes want to go screaming and running to the hills in an attempt to escape reality gone bad, all there is to do is put one foot in front of the other and try not to harm others. I wish I would remember that when it matters!

there is something else I also wanna say but I don't have words for it right now. Maybe I will try to pen something tomorrow night...
Old 08-02-2018, 12:13 PM
Knower

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WDK16m1Ks4
Old 08-02-2018, 04:04 PM
Master

i started seeing people more as they are instead of how I want them to be. Illuminating, but depressing.

I guess I'm wanting to quit this. It is clearer than ever we cannot be together - you are just going to hurt me ad infinitum and as usual I'm tired.

Wish the others were any better but they aren't, not really. Sigh.

edit - i guess I don't want to keep *trying* to adapt to others when all it brings me is pain, but it isn't fair to ask others to try to adapt to me either. So I'm feeling, if there really is no way to be 'together' then I just have to accept that.

another edit - now my family has me feeling crazy again. I just wanna scream. I just hope the spirits aren't fooling with me...

Last edited by FallingLeaves : 08-02-2018 at 10:27 PM.
Old 10-02-2018, 06:40 PM
Experiencer

How cruel it is that the universe once brought us together only now for it to conspire to keep us apart.

I wish I could see you just one more time. And soon.
Old 12-02-2018, 01:35 AM
Badcopyinc

Unmistakable.... in the chest. You felt it too...
Old 12-02-2018, 10:09 PM
Master

i suppose cooking bacon is wildly different from eating it. If only I too could live the careless life of a connesuir!
Old 13-02-2018, 05:54 PM
Deactivated Account
I can't believe I made that so complicated when I already knew better. Must have been the so-called 'human' part of me. HA!

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 13-02-2018, 06:51 PM
Experiencer

sometimes I say and think things I shouldn't say
Old 14-02-2018, 01:49 AM
Master

well things going good... only one more hurdle. This has been amazing! Just waiting to see if it is really meant for me
Closed Thread