Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 29-08-2011, 03:08 PM
mattie

Recognition Of Others The Same Level

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10C
Yes, I would like to meet some earth angels here. I know that I am an earth angel. ...

You'll recognize those who are the same vibration.
Old 29-08-2011, 03:10 PM
mattie

Earth Angels

I would suspect that there are more than a few earth angels here whether they know it or not!

Article on Earth Angels-
http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art45545.asp

Doreen Virtue’s book, "Earth Angels."

pg. 3- ‘If you’re an Earth Angel, then you’re a powerful lightworker with a legacy of healing and miracles behind and in front of you. You accepted your Divine assignment to come to Earth and spread your teachings and healing energies. ...

You may discover that you’re an Incarnated Angel or Elemental; a Starperson whose past lives have been extraterrestrial (ET); a Walk-In; or a Wise One, which is a reincarnated Sorceress, High-Priestess, or Wizard. You’re a seasoned service worker called into action---an Earth Angel. You may have had past lives on Earth as an Incarnated Angel, elemental, and such, yet you forgot these incarnations, believing that your past lives were human.

The term Earth Angels is not to be confused with Incarnated Angels, which is one of the five groups of Earth Angels. ...’
Old 29-08-2011, 04:36 PM
10C

Yes, there are plenty of Earth Angels, as you have noted so well... Thanks for your prayers. Blessings and Light, 10C
Old 12-10-2011, 06:46 PM
angel555

Angels are everywhere
Old 12-10-2011, 07:54 PM
Sungirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
thanks for posting numbers

if i am an earth angel i want to retire lol! i hate being so sensitive to everything and everyone around me!

I hear ya Rose

I currently hate being sensitive, but mostly I hate being misunderstood and taken for a bad person. My soul when it's left alone is so gentle, I just get hardened when I have to deal with nasty people and find myself being harsh and unkind because I can't cope with the negativity any more. This is where I am at at the moment and I am trying to recover from what i call a "crash".

Imho, there are a lot of earth angels out there, but I don't think they all appear to be stunningly wonderful people. I think there are a lot of us that are lost, scared, confused, misunderstood and that leads us to dark places.

Doesn't stop us being earth angels, just means we are lost in the maze that is 3d life.
Old 12-10-2011, 07:59 PM
Sungirl

10C, on your "things you can do to make it better"

I am finding some of this. My weekend mornings are ALL about recovering from the week. I wake when I am ready, I don't get dressed for hours and I just sit and be for a while. Maybe chill on the poot, eat soda bread toast and drink a latte. I cherish these times.

I finally have a place that is purely mine. My sanctuary is vital to me. In that room I offer healing to others and I do what I feel I was born to do, I connect and channel beautiful energy that heals people. I am just a facilitator but it means I get to bathe in the energy myself.

I have friends around me that love and understand me. They are amazing!!!

It's just a shame I have to cope with the people at work, they drag me down soooo far, and this is what I am trying to learn to deal with in a different way. I hope I can work it out soon because I feel it is killing me!
Old 12-10-2011, 08:28 PM
Guide
I just read through all of Doreen Virtue's Realms of the Earth Angels and I have to say, as soon as I started reading the introduction it really resonated with me. Though when I read the different realms, initially I was drawn to one, but upon reading a couple of others I could see myself partly like those too (but not as much as the first one I guess). Left feeling not quite so sure after that

I've always been drawn to helping people, I tend to form relationships (romantic or just friends) with many people struggling from depression and I want to and try to help them as much as possible. Though I have noticed that once I feel that they are in a better place, we part for one reason or another.. not sure if that's relevant but it feels like it is
Old 12-10-2011, 09:44 PM
Sungirl

I just read that book and I resonated with one in particular.

I think she is onto something there.

I too want to help people, but I want them to help themselves too,
Old 13-10-2011, 03:35 PM
Tea Break

Angel1

Keep going, all you Earth Angels out there - and remember you're held in God's heart, and placed where He/She needs you to be, so when the goin' gets tough - call on that infallible support!

Thanks for reminding everyone of that very pertinent point, Sungirl - the urge to help people is also about helping them to help themselves and move on, through their own lives.

You are all doing important work, and no-one has come here to work unsupported.

Angel Blessings on All, my friends -
Old 19-10-2011, 01:04 PM
rachie

It;s interesting, I know I am deep rooted to the earth and am here to help people yet I could not help anyone until I helped myself, however my boyfriend is from alien descendant and is here from being banished, he has received this information through channelling. So how come someone wouldn't know they are an earth angel? If we look into our intuition we will soon know exactly why we are here.