Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 02-10-2011, 09:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Likes2Read
I wear my quartz sphere pendant both during the day and overnight. I love the vibe that comes from it.

The master crystal Are you good at scrying ??

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 02-10-2011, 10:45 PM
Likes2Read

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz
The master crystal Are you good at scrying ??
Relatively good. I was lucky -- I learned it when I got a book on psychic abilities during high school. I was too young to have accrued much self-doubt on that score, so the process was not that hard to learn.

I actually learned by using a clear glass marble, even smaller than the pendant I'm now wearing. I didn't have anywhere near enough money to buy a full-sized sphere of any sort, so I will attest that just about any tool will work if the scryer is determined to MAKE it work. The scrying process happens between our ears, rather than in the tool, so anything that we find comfortable to use is a viable tool.

One thing, though -- I need a target for scrying in order to really know if I'm getting results or just daydreaming. There's a discussion thread on another site (Aeclectic Tarot) about using various tools other than spheres for scrying. Some people are experimenting by just sitting and looking, and seeing what comes up. I can't do that and feel confident that actual scrying is taking place. I need to look for something, even if it's just a fun little experiment like "What color car will I end up parking behind when I visit my friend?"
Old 03-10-2011, 09:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Likes2Read
Relatively good. I was lucky -- I learned it when I got a book on psychic abilities during high school. I was too young to have accrued much self-doubt on that score, so the process was not that hard to learn.

I actually learned by using a clear glass marble, even smaller than the pendant I'm now wearing. I didn't have anywhere near enough money to buy a full-sized sphere of any sort, so I will attest that just about any tool will work if the scryer is determined to MAKE it work. The scrying process happens between our ears, rather than in the tool, so anything that we find comfortable to use is a viable tool.

One thing, though -- I need a target for scrying in order to really know if I'm getting results or just daydreaming. There's a discussion thread on another site (Aeclectic Tarot) about using various tools other than spheres for scrying. Some people are experimenting by just sitting and looking, and seeing what comes up. I can't do that and feel confident that actual scrying is taking place. I need to look for something, even if it's just a fun little experiment like "What color car will I end up parking behind when I visit my friend?"

I've tried it with a bowl of water and a mirror . I have two large crystal clear quartz spheres and a large collection of medium spheres various crystals for healing work .

The images appear more in my mind than actually seeing them in the spheres .
will have to try harder lol x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 03-10-2011, 06:46 PM
Likes2Read

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz
I've tried it with a bowl of water and a mirror . I have two large crystal clear quartz spheres and a large collection of medium spheres various crystals for healing work .

The images appear more in my mind than actually seeing them in the spheres .
will have to try harder lol x
Don't feel bad. I've never once seen an image in the actual scrying tool. It's always in my mind's eye that the images appear for me. I presumed that was at least partly because before learning scrying, I learned to do "far seeing" by lying down, closing my eyes, getting into the right frame of mind, and letting the process happen. The images there were all mental images then, too, so I wasn't surprised when my scrying images came through in the same way.

Tell you what, though -- I'm working on building as close a rapport with the sphere pendant as possible. Besides the benefits of having quartz vibes in my aura at all times (it sure feels nice!), the connection I'm building with the sphere is helping me to scry or far-see without actually looking at the stone. Just having our close-kindred tool on hand can be enough of a trigger to help us swiftly reach that mental state where the seeing happens.

Because really, the vision process is happening within us. The tool is just to help us focus, the way a pair of glasses helps our physical vision become clearer.
Old 19-04-2012, 11:17 PM
Master
Blue kyanite, pure bliss .

Old 19-04-2012, 11:42 PM
Master
tonight

ShamanStone
Auralite
Phenacite
Moldavite
Old 21-04-2012, 03:49 PM
sarahlow

Shiva Lingam
Chalcedony & Fluorite raw stone combi
Old 27-04-2012, 10:18 AM
Master
My little Nephrite Jade heart, to see if I can remember some more dreams! :)
Old 28-04-2012, 06:54 PM
Master
Orange kyanite ,

Old 16-05-2012, 09:59 PM
Master
Chrysanthemum Stone... Encourages Synchronicity ,luck and purpose in life .

I'm loving its energy so peaceful , stabilising and comforting x