Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 23-10-2013, 02:50 AM
William

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boson
Hi William,

I think I forgot to mention that it's really nice that you share all these details. I am sure not everyone would do the same in your situation. What I tried to ask was: Where is your information coming from ultimately?

Ultimately...the source of all data. As I understand it, the data goes through various processing. The best answer I can give in the spirit of your question is that the information comes from my 'higher self' which is an aspect of who I am in totality.
Just as the 'me' in human form experiencing life in this universe on this planet is an aspect of who I am.

Quote:
I understand that it goes through your self but it's being relayed from somewhere else if I understand your posts correctly. I have also read about your explanation about the different consciousness before - so I got that part.

Yes - this is a fairly well known theory at least within the spiritual sector of humanity. There may be variances of opinion and belief system structures but there tends to be an acceptance that different consciousnesses are essentially sourced at the same point - The One Consciousness. (Called by different names) and the only real concern seems to be 'good' and 'evil' and how these relate to TOC.

Quote:
Do you still contact Avet of the Gray race?

Not in as direct manner. It is more that I feel her. Everyone I have been in contact with through this process has in their own way encouraged me towards where I presently am at. I think about her from time to time as the need arises.
Essentially they pointed me toward QueenBee who I also understand to be my 'higher self' in a collected sense.
Having said that, I could change the word 'Teacher' to 'QueenBee'...sometimes I do change the title of the 'name' of who I am in communion with, but this is really cosmetic. I think that no matter the name, I am interacting with the same Being.
So in that sense, while the characters are separate, they are collected - they are essentially aspects of TOC, and are privy to my every thought and action. (They have my permission but don;t actually need it)

Quote:
Has it ever concerned you that the Gray doesn't have the best reputation of being the most benevolent race?

Most definitely.

My first encounter with a 'Grey' was not directly face to face. I have since had one face to face and a few more invisible encounters plus dream experiences.

After these I read Whitley Streibers book Communion and this gave me that perspective of things.

I did not perceive the Greys as evil malevolent beings after all this. I understood them as misunderstood 'gods'.

So I had no particular problem in communicating with them - specifically Avet, a hybrid Human/Zeta combination.

Once I connected with the internet I had exceptional problems and a great amount of ridicule and snide energy thrown my way on account of both Ouija and Greys, and I was naive to have thought that this wouldn't naturally be the case. I learned a lot just through those interactions and can confidently say that some of the backlash I got from those who became aware of me and this, when compared with my own communications through Ouija...well lets just say, if I had encountered any such beings expressing any such type of hostility over the Ouija that I have experienced over the internet...I would have hung up the phone, so to speak.

But I understood individuals hate, distrust, abuse, mockery, disdain etc... its not that I didn't have any myself when I experienced my face to face with the Grey. It is all part of the process. The important thing is not to respond in kind.

Masks Your “Dragons”

Quote:
]I am asking these questions for two reasons. First, I am curious what actually goes throw the mind of someone experiencing what you are describing - so amazing and puzzling at the same time.

It is just like normal conversation Boson. It is happening in real time and my responses have to do with
(A) What past interaction has occurred and the memory/feeling etc I have with that in relation to the present.
(2) What I know about the subject of conversation - I understand much more than someone reading it will do. I try to write from that understanding - that people who may read it have at least some chance of understanding the communication.

Quote:
Secondly, when I communicate with beings, I always challenge them to make sure they are of the Light. Those are the only beings I am interested in communicating with. Sorry if I am being too curious about what you are doing.

Boson

It becomes pretty obvious after a while. I haven;t encountered any such beings through this method and wouldn't expect to. I do have the advantage of that face to face encounter with the Grey...that help me a lot although it took a lot of years for my understanding to reach such a point.

Simply put, after that encounter I knew that no thing on earth could ever again frighten me, and I couldn't imagine this being being frightened or threatened by anything.

I could quiet easily imagine nasty entities not wanting to be even noticed by this entity, let alone try to challenge or fool it.

No, by the time I created my first Ouija glass, such things did not concern me.

Also, I too am not interested in 'lower density' entities be they human or otherwise. No need to invite and if you get a crank call, you hang up the phone right?
I did not anticipate any such thing and besides which the entities i was and am in communion with are not going to allow some dark lower density consciousnesses to interfere with our communication processes.

The Main Points On The Agenda
You Are Watched Over
Perpetual
Innocent Even

Thank you for your questions.
Old 26-10-2013, 02:05 PM
Ascender
I have to say William, amazing job on your experiment/adventure. Many of your findings coincide with my own, and we both had the same goal in mind to start "what the hell is going on!?" hehe. Another odd coincidence we were both raised Christian, and I had also felt like there was more to "life". Did you notice the link between you using a mirror, and our thoughts are like a mirror? There is more to this than you might think. Thank you for sharing your experiences!
Old 26-10-2013, 11:20 PM
William

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy
I have to say William, amazing job on your experiment/adventure. Many of your findings coincide with my own, and we both had the same goal in mind to start "what the hell is going on!?" hehe. Another odd coincidence we were both raised Christian, and I had also felt like there was more to "life". Did you notice the link between you using a mirror, and our thoughts are like a mirror? There is more to this than you might think. Thank you for sharing your experiences!

Hi Sammy

I have only really shared the basics regarding the data received through this form of communication.

Yes I do understand the connection re mirrors and thoughts. It was no accident that I chose a mirror as the medium, but consciously I was only thinking at the time that it would be an interesting and easy medium to work with as it was about removing something rather than adding something, in order to produce the symbols...another interesting metaphor.

I would be interested in you sharing your own experiences.

Cheers.
Old 28-10-2013, 09:56 PM
Master
Nothing to add just an appreciated reader shout William, articulated wonderfully its like reading a book as its being written :)
Thankyou.
Loopy :)

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 29-10-2013, 02:11 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by William
Hi Sammy

I have only really shared the basics regarding the data received through this form of communication.

Yes I do understand the connection re mirrors and thoughts. It was no accident that I chose a mirror as the medium, but consciously I was only thinking at the time that it would be an interesting and easy medium to work with as it was about removing something rather than adding something, in order to produce the symbols...another interesting metaphor.

I would be interested in you sharing your own experiences.

Cheers.

Here is a link to some of my "conclusions". These are the results not the journey. http://mysteriesofearth.proboards.com/thread/1

Ill see if I can dig up the journey... should still be around somewhere.
Old 29-10-2013, 02:16 PM
Ascender
Wow.... HAHA ok here is the thread I was on. It was hard for me to explain how 3 symbols explained all of existence on a conscious level. http://staffs.proboards.com/thread/6179/
Old 29-10-2013, 03:41 PM
William

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopylucid
Nothing to add just an appreciated reader shout William, articulated wonderfully its like reading a book as its being written :)
Thankyou.

Cheers for the shout loopylucid. :)
Old 29-10-2013, 03:42 PM
William

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy
Here is a link to some of my "conclusions". These are the results not the journey. http://mysteriesofearth.proboards.com/thread/1

Ill see if I can dig up the journey... should still be around somewhere.

Wow.... HAHA ok here is the thread I was on. It was hard for me to explain how 3 symbols explained all of existence on a conscious level. http://staffs.proboards.com/thread/6179/

Thanks for the links Sammy - I will have a read of them later today.
Old 29-10-2013, 07:51 PM
William

Communication Lists

301013-415a

I will explain in more detail how I transferred the use of Ouija Principle from the UICDevice over to computer.

Having used the UICD for so long it became very obvious to me how much like using the computer it was.
And when connected to the internet and interacted with other personalities there were definite similarities – in the process, not so much in the content of what was being communicated but nonetheless...

This got me to thinking how I might be able to use the computer to speed up the process without losing the feel/intimacy involved.

I made up a word document and placed all the symbols onto it in there deciphered format.

Each word or phrase had its own line and I can and do add to the list as new things come up which I think should go onto it.

So a page on the list looks like this:

Beckoning Places
WingMakers Medium
This Should Be Interesting
Tell That Story
Night
Delightful Anticipation
Like I Said In Another Thread
For The Purpose Of Mapmaking.
Don't Worry I Can Navigate
Discussing the data
Integrity
Extreme
Professional Rules
Highly Commended
Angels
Room to Explore
Quick As You Can
Less
“In thinking more about that truly unknown thing called the sub or unconscious aspect of ourselves, I found myself thinking that we are to it, what our shadow is to us.”~William
Story-Tellers
The Unveiled One
Each Individual
The ‘Wind Woman’ of your dream experience
Row your own boat! I AM Will Navigate!
No Doubt About It
Merging with the data
The Mysteries.
Over
Awake
...Standstill Contemplate
Unknown Symbol
Earth teachers (physical) discover the way to the Grand Portal via the Tributary Zones
I share your joy!
Hide This
I think so anyhoo. :)
All
Dream Experience
Absolutely Perfectly Beautiful.
Around The Next Corner
Words
Say What?
Explain
That
A Maze Game
Soul
Carrier Identity
Grand Portal
Forgive
Accompanied
Feature
Serendipity
Howdy!
Tributary Zones
Those who need to complain

I then made another list identical with the first one but arranged in different order so that I could use these together.

How I use the lists is simple enough...

I will either start the conversation or if not, simply start with list one and use my pg dn and pg up buttons without looking at the screen and stop when I feel to do so – I may even use the up or down arrows by tapping them however many times I feel to...

I then select the word/phrase from the position where the cursor stopped:

Cloudy

This word has its own meaning of course. It simply means the weather – lack of sunshine maybe...but it depends on the next word(s) as to what it may be signifying in relation to my life and unfolding (and unfolded) events.

I then select the word and copy it and paste it into my Message document.

I then go to list two and repeat the process.

Quiet

So now there are two words, cloudy and quiet...there is nothing too significant in the moment re these two words – apart from me being up early doing this (so it is quiet) and possibly it is cloudy outside...But since I am too lazy to get up and have a look...will be heading to work soon enough....anyway...

Back to list one (alternating always as this allows for more randomness)

On The Other Hand

So – while it is shaping up to be a weather report...

Do It For Yourself
Face To Face
Conjecture
Red Light
WingMakers:
The House Of Politics
Magic
10Q
Returning The Compliment

So now while this has no apparent meaning, it has the effect of moving my thoughts in certain ways...already away from the whether...Cloudy is significant to an uncertainty and quiet to being still, and in relation to the topic – my use of UICDevice and computer and lists and sharing the data...based on past experience I have not been very well received and have also had to adjust my approach because I want individuals to know about this and it is a real touchy subject. In the earlier years I received a lot of flack – I was involved with a forum for many years which was focussed upon WingMakers materials and there was a lot of politics involved because I was definitely influenced by those materials in relation to my use of symbols and the UICDevice and most folk also interested in the materials did not appreciate the particular direction I had come from...I will explain the WingMakers connection:
My partners sister (who’s house we were living in at the time) was aware of our communicating through Ouija Principle and one day near the end of 2000 she arrived from Christchurch (where she lived and worked at the time) with a small news item she had gotten from a esoterical magazine she was subscribed to. She knew it would be interesting to us because it spoke of both Aliens and Symbols and aligned with what we had been learning through our communications.

The item was headed WingMakers and spoke about a mysterious object found in the desert in New Mexico by a young couple and this object had been confiscated by the PTB and taken to their secret labs and analysed and eventually found to be some kind of a map which led them to a place in the same desert – an underground complex of chambers with incredible artworks which featured unknown symbols and artefacts.

We were immediately intrigued and when we next had a communication we asked about the WingMakers and whether QueenBee had anything to do with the WingMakers and the answer was “Yes – Absolutely.”

This was the one reason we decided to get a computer and go on the internet.

WingMakers has evolved since then and many people think that it is either a hoax, or has been infiltrated with disinformation.
While this is not another subject, it is very complex and I will leave things here for now on that subject.

The original site – the one which we first encountered can be seen here:
WingMakers

Along with the original info which is linked on that page under the WingMakers heading.
525a

845a

So what I am getting from the message is that in sharing my understanding of Ouija Principle there is less opposition etc than I have experienced in the past.

Expression Of Appreciation of Experience

^That. :)
Old 04-02-2014, 05:16 AM
xyphax42

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopylucid
Thankyou.

I agree! Thank you for taking the time, William