Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 27-01-2014, 08:51 PM
Knower
Frost as cleaner

Frost can cleanse stone, water and human as well. Correct? And how it works? And how much?

Yes, I can imagine it in short - entropy reduction, crystallization, phoenix effect...

I have longer experience with frozen (aka glacial) water and other kinds of "structural" water for several years. Assuming 90% information is cleaned in single freezing cycle. Not sure how it works with gemstones, where no phase change occurs.

In case of human, I'm aware effect of cryotherapy. Swimming in cold water seems my hobby in the last year (not under ice ).

Even understood the common idea discharging - charging, still thinking about more "scientific" details of this topic, so thanks in advance for other inspirational ideas...
Old 28-01-2014, 08:38 PM
Knower
Gemstone cleaning efficiency

A little new information is for me efficient cleansing of gemstone in freezer. I can imagine it for water (due to phase change), but in case of stone, it's too small temperature change (in comparison to absolute zero). Perhaps cleaning happens on the same most unstable "electron energy level" preferably, where information has been written recently so?
Old 02-03-2014, 09:58 AM
Knower
Playing with water, if interesting...

I'll focus on water now, the most apparent aspect.

We know about water (pretty dynamic?) clusters and its (measurable) resonance. Hopefully, subtle energy is tightly bound to it. This information is removed during crystallization but minor part still remains (can be said 10%?), greatly visualized in shape of Emoto's snowflakes. As freezing cycle is repeteated, water is cleaned more and more. I'm drinking frozen water about year and my opinion it beats any kind of "structured" water by taste. Btw. for gourmets, it's resonable to think about iceberg

Is it interesting to be continued? Only in case...
Old 02-03-2014, 02:13 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuadDib
A little new information is for me efficient cleansing of gemstone in freezer. I can imagine it for water (due to phase change), but in case of stone, it's too small temperature change (in comparison to absolute zero). Perhaps cleaning happens on the same most unstable "electron energy level" preferably, where information has been written recently so?

Hello MuadDib,

Just curious have you tried this cleaning of gemstones in the freezer ? I would think more fragile ones would crack ?

Dream Angel

ps, how do you drink " frozen water " ? ice cubes ?
Old 02-03-2014, 04:17 PM
Knower
Frozen water...

Gemstones...

Truly not tried so far (I needn't cleanse gemstones so heavily), and got some concerns about more sensitive gemstones so. But it looks interesting for me as part of broader concept. It's coming from relatively trustworthy source I think, aka gemstone bible (see below)...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael teaching
You can also place a gemstone in the freezer for three hours to three days. Michael recommends using the freezer. As they put it, “it is easiest on the stones because you're not putting them into a medium they can't handle. Any stone can handle freezing temperatures and it does cleanse them very, very effectively.
Water...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
how do you drink " frozen water " ? ice cubes ?
...frozen and defrost in bottle, drinking below room temperature (I guess it's known as natural spring effect) as its higher quality still remains. But I tried the original recipe so, for first two months only (in summer) drinking about 1.5 liter with just melting ice inside bottle. (It could be said it's too much for reasonable use, only tried, and reduced swimming in cold water in this time).

Note I needn't drink any hot tea even in winter, because boiled water started taste to me very differently (like non-raw food), just when started with pi-water years before. But I can imagine it depends greatly on mind/body energy state and if I'll suffer from lack of heat I can't afford such deadly experiments...
Old 02-03-2014, 04:25 PM
Deactivated Account

Hello again,

Very interesting on the freezer info and yes I would say a reliable source. Learn something new every day thanks, I just might have to try that with a few crystals.

Also thanks for explaining a bit more on the frozen water, how simple and why didn't I think of that in the bottle ?

Old 13-03-2014, 12:08 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuadDib
Note I needn't drink any hot tea even in winter, because boiled water started taste to me very differently (like non-raw food), just when started with pi-water years before. But I can imagine it depends greatly on mind/body energy state and if I'll suffer from lack of heat I can't afford such deadly experiments...

Are you a raw foodist, MuadDib?

I drink mostly iced water (still and sparkling), but I drink a mug of loose-leaf chai blend every morning. It's interesting that you can taste the difference in boiled water; although, when I lived in England, I drank a tea which was blended especially for the water in that part of the country and realize that water from different sources tastes differently.

Perhaps if I ate only raw food I might have a more advanced palate
Old 15-03-2014, 05:55 PM
Knower
Raw & water

Good point, structured water is "raw" water in fact, the same subtle difference in taste as between raw and non-raw food. I started drink pi-water in 2008 and cleaned myself with occasional fasting in following years. In 2010, I tried "to be raw" and till now using the "best of" (greens, raw vegan protein, nuts and seeds).

My palate for water and raw food improved with years indeed, but just on the beginning, I felt this water as blessing what boosted my brain immediately and this water was simply more drinkable than other (esp. bottled) one. Maybe for comparison how subtle is this feeling, sparkling water tastes for me "too rough", as unnecessary stimulant (as you can notice temporary CO2 euphoria and blood pressure rising).
Old 21-03-2014, 02:46 AM
SpacePilot

Very interesting. I had no idea water could shed accumulated energy by being crystallized. It kinda makes sense, since the crystalline structure comes from aligning all the molecules, therefore probably directing energy directly outwards. And if energy is directed outwards, then I can see how ice can cleanse energies more efficiently. I doubt the same applies to very cold water other than the fact that it was previously cleansed itself.

As for cleaning crystals, why not just use defrosted water? Much less trouble IMO. Also, it is widely ignored that the stones function is to transmute energy, so they don't really need out help, they just like to be clean.

Boiling water actually rids the water of oxygen; water is not just H2O, there are also gases and lots and lots of "impurities", else it could literally melt the fillings off your teeth or so I read. Boil water for a certain amount of time and fish can no longer survive in it -yes, even if you let it cool to room temperature first. Boiled water won't kill us since we breathe the air, but I can imagine it has more subtle effects on us.
Old 06-04-2014, 04:59 PM
Knower
Water & elements

The Sun glittering on the surface of the water, fluffy by light breeze. Already three elements at once. I feel it very "informationally" nourishing.

Anybody using it as "meditation object"? Or just for pleasure?