Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2018, 01:46 PM
Knower

And...I Love You!
Old 04-06-2018, 06:32 PM
Experiencer
Jay:
Beers sometime; like this weekend, for example? - BTW stop tattooing up your body so much, at-least have some natural skin to show, sheesh!

-Zach
xox

Last edited by T.L.M. : 04-06-2018 at 07:55 PM.
Old 04-06-2018, 11:45 PM
Experiencer

Do you remember the day I left? When you asked if I'd be back someday and I said yes? Do you remember the hug we shared? I tried to pour all of my feeling into that hug so you'd understand. I broke my promise, but I didn't mean to. I can still feel your arm under my hand as I pulled away. I really wish we could talk in person. I miss our talks.
Old 05-06-2018, 05:38 AM
Master
When others say what I need to say, and channeling and shadowing and mirroring and all other aspects of this multiphacetted mirage of separate identities in a world of One. I am sorry, too. To every print of you that I ran from, and especially sorry to King of Hearts.

You knew. We've done this before. Do we take turns, is that it? Do we get to meet different aspects of ourselves to make up like mosaic the bigger picture? Still mindblowing.

Love always, see ya!

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 05-06-2018, 03:05 PM
Deactivated Account
Some days when life gets crazy, I wish I could just sit and look at your handsome face. I'll settle for a picture of you.
Old 05-06-2018, 08:40 PM
Experiencer

Jay:

Don't Worry About What I Do, Worry About Why You Care About What I Do!

I am well aware of the fact, that you: 'MISS ME'!

Does this make sense to you, are things more CLEAR for you yet:

Last edited by T.L.M. : 05-06-2018 at 10:44 PM.
Old 08-06-2018, 01:53 AM
Master

well i got the selling your car reference but really computers are the only fun I can have Just wish it didn't mean a horrible future life

well i kinda got lost in the fact of all the rejection I get sigh. I mean I knew instinctively coming in it was going to be like this but I spent so many years wishing I was wrong. I guess I'm to the point though of not wanting to white-wash it any more. So I'm going to get rejected whatever I do sigh. It is like the sun rising and setting... even when the clouds obscure it it still happens.

And I wanna scream because that means the girl who promotes that way of life for everyone is eventually going to come by with the 'antidote' but I'm tired of her doing this to me. So I'm going to have to say 'no' to her on the grounds that she's made my life miserable and I don't want her stupid antidote as much as I want her just to lay off making problems for me in the first place. All of which basically means I'm not going to get past this and I'm always going to be stuck alone.

I never wanted this but I guess I never had a choice either.
Old 08-06-2018, 09:38 PM
Master
Drawing you a card nog, Love. I believe you could use it <3 <3

First, what I see: Me, looking at us, all the while we are already at work out of my sight. There's even a little helper with pendulums, trying to assist me in finding out how and when

I would interpret that as if Love would actually be me...

The text, then, says; "Harmony and equilibrium, balancing of opposites, healing. Moderation of extremes, self-restraint, harnessing absolute forces, and reigning them in to be wielded for a purpose. Holding opposites apart from one another denies their power of unity."

Now, this is nothing new to me - at all! This one must be for you :)

Picking a helper card, too:

I see peace, acceptance, appreciation of the senses of life. I guess I see me...? It's my thing, this, to sit and savor....

The text, then;
"The Page of Cups is sentimental. She is a true romantic at heart and listens to the still voice from deep inside that speaks with understanding and intuition."

Definitely me.

But this is not news to you, how can this be helpful? Well, I guess if you're expecting me as I AM then this might be a gentle reminder of which sides to look for here and now, since these are the more prominent in this incarnation *halo

Fear not, I've got the power too, just not practicing much,no need to.

Yeah, I guess I see this as an encouragement for you to allow for union, and a hint what to look for. And for me to realize we ARE already in union regardless, and a hint at what my strengths are - even if they are not presently as grand as I've been used to.

Good night.

EDIT: Oh, and to other readers,, remember: My 'you' and 'me' might be someone else's, yours or theirs, too. That's how the choir / mosaic thing works. Hear it? It's yours. END EDIT

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 08-06-2018, 09:44 PM
Deactivated Account
For some reason I just remembered that you said, "Will you miss me?" before you left. Why did you say that? Why did I suddenly remember this now? Sometimes, I really hate these flashbacks, they hurt.
Old 10-06-2018, 03:14 AM
Master

well i'm not so happy with you, either, but I keep forgetting to keep my mouth shut about what I dislike about you girls. Which any more seems to be everything about you. You don't care about me and never did care any more than for what you could get me to give you.

Shouldn't keep talking I guess... but I don't suppose it really matters, I'm hosed no matter what I do.

but on your specific question... I have absolutely no desire to go into business for myself. I just want no part of it. Absolutely none. And anyone who wants to try to talk me into it is just trying to coerce me into things I don't want to do without any care that I absolutely hate the idea.

Par for the course though I guess, everyone wants what they want and noone cares about others as long as they are getting it.

Anyway that means I can't monetize what I'm doing... which means...
Closed Thread