Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2018, 10:17 PM
Master

I don't know about you but I don't think I'm capable of 'walking away' right now. Totally lost on you even though you don't want me sigh.
Old 14-04-2018, 02:26 AM
Deactivated Account
I retract my last comment. I should have known better. Have a nice weekend wherever you may be.

Last edited by soul.cimmerian : 14-04-2018 at 11:43 AM.
Old 14-04-2018, 03:15 AM
Experiencer

They say I should stop thinking of the past and take action to make the future I want. But, how? What do I need to do to take the next step?
Old 16-04-2018, 10:13 AM
Master
When life feels most like an illusion, you are closest to me. Makes me think you are not in the physical after all.

It is asked of me not to notice your absence. Which was easy enough before I'd 'met' you. As great as the love, relief and recognition was - as great is the absence. This is just a fact. You are not here in the physical, in my experience of time and space at this time.

Is it up to me (manifestation, spiritual growth/ascension) or is it up to the divine plan (a set up for me/us to learn certain things)? Don't know. I'm going with the flow of life, working on the callenges served me, spreading all the love I can. Whatever happens ahead, this will always be 'the life I lived alone', so much of it has gone by already.

Being such a loving person as me, it has clearly been a trial of magnitude :)

I wonder what you learnt ;) Can't wait to hear your story.

See ya - on the other side, if nothing else <3

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 16-04-2018, 01:05 PM
Deactivated Account
I'm curious about Arthur Treacher's Fish and Chips. Speaking of fish, I'll get to enjoy some in 2 weeks. Something smells fishy around here.
Old 20-04-2018, 12:33 PM
Experiencer
Jay,
Listen:

♩♪♫♬ You, say it best . . . When, you say . . . Nothing, at all . . . ♬♫♪♩

-Z
xox

Last edited by T.L.M. : 20-04-2018 at 09:07 PM.
Old 20-04-2018, 04:08 PM
Experiencer

I have been wanting to see you for so long. To be in the same place as you to at least say hi. And I had my chance this morning, an impromptu day off and there I was, with my child, in a place connected to your work. So I knew it was possible I would see you, just didn't dream it likely. .and there you were, all of a sudden. My heart flipped and I froze. I did and didn't want you to see me. I don't know if you did.
I went home and posted a song on fb, from YouTube, only you can see it. It's just a little Hello from me. I doubt if you get the reference. But if it makes you think then it wasn't wasted.
And I have seen so many signs since then, almost as if the universe is throwing confirmations at me. I will see how this unfolds, if at all.
Old 21-04-2018, 08:16 PM
Seeker

I think it’s time to say goodbye.

You said you want us to maintain a strictly platonic relationship from here on. What is confusing to me is I thought we were already doing so. I can keep up a physically platonic relationship, but my soul yearns for more. If anything, my feelings for you have grown every day since we met and I have no reason to believe that will not continue.

I have given a great deal of thought to the standards we would need to maintain to function platonically. I imagine a dinner date, but unlike one we are accustomed to. Imagine a double date with Monica and your new bf. As we sit across from each other. I do not believe I could sit with you in that situation and still not make that eye to eye connection where I feel as if our souls are touching. I believe that that connection would be apparent to anyone else in our presence. I don’t know if I could ever be capable of placing myself in that situation.

In addition, I don’t think maintaining even a platonic relationship is fair to your new boyfriend. You and I had (have) something magical. If we would have met at a different time and or place, I know our lives would have been much different. The problem is, if i was your new man, I would be very skeptical of a past relationship that certainly didn’t die a painful death, especially a relationship with such a deep spiritual connection.

Every single day since I started dreaming about you over three years ago, you have been the first thing I think about when I wake up and the last thing I think of as I fall asleep. Since we met in person, we created many incredible memories that will never disappear. You changed by beliefs at the core and the way I view the world. Most importantly, you have shown me what true love really is. I will continue to love you and think about you every day for the rest of my life.

As you move on with the next phase of your life, it’s best that I stay out of your way. I hope you find the happiness you have been longing for.
Old 23-04-2018, 12:32 PM
Newbie ;)

I wish we met under different circumstances.

I wish you hadn't have lied to me and disappeared.

I wish I hadn't have said too much after I thought you were gone forever.

I hope that you make the choices to be your best self. I know he is in there, but you need to do better. I need to do better.

As urgently as my feelings come on for you, I understand that we both need to heal first.
Old 23-04-2018, 07:47 PM
Badcopyinc

Nothing in this universe can bring me happiness but me.
Everything i once chased only hid my unhappiness.

I'm glad i came. But I feel like my time to leave has come.
I wish you and all who read this to travel lightly on your road to yourself.
Closed Thread