Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 26-03-2018, 11:31 PM
Master

Hi honey

nothing remarkable here, just making myself take time for myself sometimes instead of working non-stop lol! And my mom made me birthday cake for my birthday so I'm eating it, slowly!!!!

Still have the last pretty girl on my mind because she was just wonderful and I'm so grateful! But mostly that is it, I know she is gone and I'm not going on with the being in love with everyone I meet thing any more lol!

miss you, hope you are doing well
Old 27-03-2018, 05:01 AM
Knower

I love you...
Old 27-03-2018, 09:47 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhaunts03
Thank you for awakening me and giving me the confidence I needed to continue on my path. I will never forget the look on your face when we touched and locked eyes for the first time. I think it was a surprise to both of us given the situation we were in. I truly believe that without the time I spent with you, I would not have had the strength to be the person I am today. I'm sorry I was always running and I'm sorry I didn't realize what was there until it was too late. I know we both have other paths in this lifetime. I wish I could see you in person again and talk face to face only because I feel like a lot was left unsaid. I know we speak telepathically and in dreams all the time, but I can't get over this feeling that we need to see each other. It will happen when we're both ready I guess.

I just read this and got a bit emotional...

I was supposed to meet my TF this summer - he is coming all the way from America to Italy (on holiday, but i know it was really to meet me - we had arranged to spend 3 days of his time here, together). He will be here in July.

But we will not see each other. Everything got too intense and we are no longer in contact.

The sadness.. that I will never have that moment of touching him and locking eyes. I long for it so much!

I feel him all the time, he loves me so much. And I love him indescribably much. It is hard sometimes to be philosophical.
Old 27-03-2018, 10:08 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhaunts03
Thank you for awakening me and giving me the confidence I needed to continue on my path. I will never forget the look on your face when we touched and locked eyes for the first time. I think it was a surprise to both of us given the situation we were in. I truly believe that without the time I spent with you, I would not have had the strength to be the person I am today. I'm sorry I was always running and I'm sorry I didn't realize what was there until it was too late. I know we both have other paths in this lifetime. I wish I could see you in person again and talk face to face only because I feel like a lot was left unsaid. I know we speak telepathically and in dreams all the time, but I can't get over this feeling that we need to see each other. It will happen when we're both ready I guess.

Same here - this is my situation now although I wouldn't say the telepathy and dreams are as strong at present. It just is. There are days when the feeling that we need to see each other is just so strong that I can't concentrate on anything else, I get frustrated and emotional. Yet our circumstances don't allow it despite us being connected on FB and living in the same town. I say the same thing 'It will happen when we're both ready I guess'.
Old 27-03-2018, 03:23 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seenthelight
Same here - this is my situation now although I wouldn't say the telepathy and dreams are as strong at present. It just is. There are days when the feeling that we need to see each other is just so strong that I can't concentrate on anything else, I get frustrated and emotional. Yet our circumstances don't allow it despite us being connected on FB and living in the same town. I say the same thing 'It will happen when we're both ready I guess'.

Ohmigod you live in the same town!!! I can't decide whether that would be worse or better. I suppose at least i could stop looking at intercontinental flights (which is ridiculous as even if I did such a crazy thing he would refuse to see me....)
Old 27-03-2018, 11:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by white-dove
Ohmigod you live in the same town!!! I can't decide whether that would be worse or better. I suppose at least i could stop looking at intercontinental flights (which is ridiculous as even if I did such a crazy thing he would refuse to see me....)

Love your nickname
Old 28-03-2018, 01:21 AM
traceyacey12

I think the real me is starting to come out. Its such a change of things, of plans, of ambitions, of everything. I wonder if this is affecting you the same way.
Old 28-03-2018, 03:14 AM
Deactivated Account
Well, I've sure learned a thing or two about only cutting at the 3D level. Remind me to finish the job next time. *Sarcasm*

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 28-03-2018, 03:17 AM
Deactivated Account
You can pull and yank all you want, it won't do any good. It's cut for a reason. For now, anyway.

#merciless

Old 28-03-2018, 04:18 AM
Deactivated Account
Here you go, baby. You'll see me soon, I promise.

Scorpians - Send Me An Angel
https://youtu.be/1UUYjd2rjsE

The wise man said just walk this way
To the dawn of the light
The wind will blow into your face
As the years pass you by
Hear this voice from deep inside
It's the call of your heart
Close your eyes and you will find
The passage out of the dark

Here I am
Will you send me an angel
Here I am
In the land of the morning star

The wise man said just find your place
In the eye of the storm
Seek the roses along the way
Just beware of the thorns

Last edited by Ciona : 28-03-2018 at 05:45 AM.
Closed Thread