Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 23-02-2018, 02:06 PM
Master
I received all of your kisses.

Thank you very much, My Love, I felt felt utterly and completely loved; loved and teased and seen. In a million snowflakes on my face.

Pay attention, I'm sending you my love in return...

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 24-02-2018, 12:11 AM
Master

well pfooh! someone is such a tease!

things settling down a bit for me, heading back toward an even keel after a long time of being unsettled
Old 24-02-2018, 01:33 AM
Experiencer
I love you so much M and for you to break up with me over something so minor which can also be discussed so we can grow, really hurt me. Did you really break up with me because you felt ignored, or did you want out?

It hurts me when you yelled and didnt want me around anymore. As well, to try and push me out of the house we are both sharing hurts too. I would not ever dare to push you out.

Please forgive me, i love you xo
Old 24-02-2018, 01:38 AM
Experiencer

Thank you for reaching out. I meant physically, like, in the physical world, but I'll take what I can get with this energy you've been sending me. It's like you're right here with me. I half expect you to physically walk through that door, but that's not really possible, is it?
Old 24-02-2018, 06:26 AM
Master

I'm sorry, I really am.
Old 24-02-2018, 10:48 PM
Knower
Spiritually: I can see that the frequencies are turning up on us. 555. I will always love you spiritually.. and unconditionally..

Physically: I don't know what the heck your deal is but I'm not gonna sit around and deal with your fickle behavior. Get it together. If you and your wife are having problems that is your issue.. Do not make it mine. I was just being friendly to you the other day as others are.. and you chose to ignore me in particular. Maybe it is because I am a liability but whatever the case, it's rude and I don't deserve this. Be nice. Play fair. Okay.
Old 25-02-2018, 10:50 PM
Master
Appreciate your presence. It is really nice to just chill. To have the time.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 27-02-2018, 12:25 AM
Master

hi honey seems like you found some name or another, wow! not directly related but i'll throw one out too sometime. That might help someone else around here as well, don't really know what that person has been up to... but of course I also don't know if she is who I think she is either lol! This whole thing is just insane! And no you know I can't ask, any more than I should have tried with you. I get so tired of being rejected!

well anyway i'm feeling listless now, that last weeks were very stressful but it seems like coming back on an even keel. Maybe I miss the drama though lol! I don't think it took you long to catch on to how it is resolving though?

Not sure about going forward, I mean I've been eating blue for so long that I've probably sent you away and also you never seem to want me anyway, and with things being so drama-free right now maybe I want to go off to greener pastures and get a drama-filled fix besides? But I think maybe I'll hang about anyway and not do much of anything for however long that lasts, I've been thinking just having something 'normal' for a while might do me some good lol!
Old 27-02-2018, 02:49 PM
Master
To Z,

I did try to PM you but you need to clear some space, apparently, so I'll have to post it here and hope you see it. I know I might be the last person you want to hear from, but I just wanted to tell you that you're often in my thoughts and I really do care about you and wish the best for you. I know that might ring hollow, given how I behaved, and I can only apologise again for acting like a tormented teenager - I can't imagine how that must have made you feel, I imagine you thought me pretty contemptible and I could hardly blame you if you did.

It would be nice to hear from you again, just to hear how you're getting on, though I'd understand if you had little desire to reconnect. But in any event, I just wanted to apologise again and let you know that I really do love you (despite all evidence seemingly to the contrary).
Old 28-02-2018, 08:09 AM
Pathfinder

You look stunning in your recent engagement pics. A wedding is a magical experience and I am excited for you because I know this is something you wanted. I support your human journey my beloved. Always.
Closed Thread