Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-08-2018, 02:45 AM
Newbie ;)

My Soulmate Journey...So Far

I'm somewhat new to this whole soulmate journey as I've just met mine a little over a month ago. From the moment we introduced ourselves I felt something I've never really felt inside and we clicked instantly. the first time we sat down and had a full conversation I learned a lot about her, she likes classic rock and old tv shows (mork and mindy, friends and Seinfiled). We're both pretty creative, she draws and is a photographer and I like to sing, write songs and make youtube videos. I feel really safe and comfortable around her and if I'm having a bad day the moment I see her in either the physical or dream world all of the pain, aggravation and sadness gets washed away. I just recently realized that I had a dream about her back in 2016, in the dream we played the game Super Smash Bros (which I'm guessing was a little hint of around when we would meet because nintendo just recently released a video showcasing some of the new features from the new smash bros game coming out later this year). The second dream I had about her happened a few nights ago, in my waking life my landlord gave me my 30 day notice so I immediately went into panic mode until later that night when I entered the dream world, I don't remember all the details of the dream just the main thing that stuck out was the part were me and my soulmate were on a bus for some reason and we hugged each other for what felt like an eternity, when I awoke all the panic and anxiety i was having about having to move a lot sooner than I was anticipating was gone. the only big difference between us is she's 18 and I'm 29 going on 30. She also currently has a boyfriend (I'm guessing because we still have some work to do on ourselves before we can be together, and yes before anyone says it I know not all soulmate connections are romantic I just feel like our connection is the romantic kind). Regardless of were our journey may take us I want her to always be apart of my life.