Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 04-10-2010, 01:15 AM
Administrator
Are we ALL Light Workers ?

It is said in a very broad sense that it is ANYONE whom has their heart committed to helping other’s grow in LOVe is a Light Worker . It too is said that a Light Worker is a Spiritual being that has been incarnated for the purpose of spreading LOVE and LIGHT. It is said at times one has an Awakening to this purpose and once opened it just blossoms from there freely.

Who here feel that strong connection to helping other’s GROW in LOVe ?

Who has a personal example or experience to share ?

It is said that a Light Worker is a person that strongly resonates with Spirit and is able to access that information. WE know we can ALL do that just that some practice in it is all.

Light Workers tend to be the healers of the World .

Who here has a connection to Healing ?

Where ye felt that was one PURPOSE for being here ?

If not a healer has one aided in helping other’s all one’s life and wondered why ?

Lynn
Old 05-10-2010, 11:55 AM
Greenslade

From what I've seen on these forums, many think that they're just 'little old me'. While that may be their perspective it begs the question - Who Am I?

We are all Lightworkers. I don't do boxes and this is one box that seriously gets on my nerves. For most a LightWorker is someone who does all this wonderful stuff whilst wearing their underpants over their tights. Don't they know that it only makes you sweaty and icky down there?

We are all LightWorkers. Sometimes all it takes is a few words - even a question. "I know this is a dumb question but......????" No, it's not a dumb question - if you don't know the answer it doesn't make you stupid if you were intelligent enough to ask it in the first place. Get a grip, willya??? If you realise you don't have the answer it's called Awareness and not stupidity. But that one single, seemingly-naive question might be the one thing to throw the switch on a 'lightbulb-moment' for someone. Sometimes all it needs is one lightbulb to find the rest of the switches. That starts the process of healing - true healing. It is only when we find our own answers that things start to make any real sense.

Sorry Lynn, but I don't believe it's about information. Information is a product of this human existence - how much information does Spirit really need when there's access to the Collective Consciousness, Akashic Records and anything else that you can use as a metaphor? Light isn't about information, it's about understanding and experience. You can fill your head full of information until it leaks, it doesn't make you any the wiser really.

We are all Lightworkers in our own ways. It is only when the so-called Masters forget that they can still learn that the process falls down. A true Master should be able to gain something even from your so-called dumb question so keep on asking them, keep on spreading the Light.

Yes, I have a purpose. Yes, I have helped someone find their own Light. I remember one specific girl who was very naive and asked questions that sometimes drove me to distraction. At times I could have strangled her. When we first came into contact I could feel her energies, very raw and wanting to know everything there and then. When I tried to pace her she accused me of holding back, and when she got it all it blew her fuses. There were some things I could tell her, some things she could only understand through the passage of time. Trying to get someone to understand rocket science is hard when they can't even write. I also challenged her, made her doubt everything she believed in - including herself. When it was all over, what she had was a toolbox. She could think for herself, she could find her own Truth and she knew the right questions - always the best tool in any box. And she also understood when to ask and when to let the Universe unfold in front of her.

We sat in the chatroom one night. I could feel her energies - so very different. I could see what looked like her form, but it was only a shell. Coming from that shell was a blinding Light, as if it was threatening to blow the shell apart. To say that was a special moment? Understatement.
Old 06-10-2010, 01:08 AM
Leah85

I wouldn't say we are all Light Workers. I'd rather say we all have the potential to become Light Workers.

I believe some people are more prone to bring that feature up than others in their present life. I think some people recognise in themselves a strong will and capacity of healing and be compassionate to the others, and tend to live their lives mainly through the service to the others. Many are health practisioners in its every orientations, others do it without even knowing it. Of course that being a health practisioner doesn't mean for itself being a Light Worker, since the reasons they chose to do it may be very different. The difference holds in the intention and awareness, I guess.

I would say that Light Workers are people who hold a strong spiritual awareness, and tend to feel attracted by paths marked by healing through love and acceptance, a strong sense of empathy and spiritual development/personal growth. That's how I would describe a Light Worker. Of course each Light Worker walks through his own path, but I believe that most are involved with spiritual healing and development resources, and spreading it to as many consciousnesses as possible. They tend to see the best in every individual.

I know a few people that I identify as Light Workers, and it has to do somehow with the "qualities" of their soul, which took them to reach the path they chose to walk through right now. Not every Reiki/health improvement practisioner is a Light Worker, at my point of view, though every human being has this potential, even if it is lying on some kind of "latent" form.

Last edited by Leah85 : 06-10-2010 at 01:21 AM.
Old 06-10-2010, 12:47 PM
Greenslade

I would say that we are all LightWorkers - even those that aren't in any way Spiritual. If you don't know what is wrong how can you heal it?
Old 06-10-2010, 01:53 PM
Master
I would say that some of us are light workers, some of us are dark workers, and that most of us are karma workers(uninformed about energy).

I would also say that each and every one of us, all three or more kinds, are children of God. BTW I am a LOVe worker. One who understands the balance of energies and the appropriate purpose for all ways of being.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 07-10-2010, 12:23 AM
Leah85

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
BTW I am a LOVe worker. One who understands the balance of energies and the appropriate purpose for all ways of being.

Dear John, would you explain us the difference between a Love Worker and a Light Worker? How many "kinds of Workers" do you know at all? Blessings
Old 07-10-2010, 06:27 PM
Ladofthelight

Greenslade,

I agree with you.

BUT, I think this question is intrinsically loaded and presents quite the philosophical rabbit hole for those that are willing to journey down.

To me, it is merely a subset of a greater concept, what is "truth"?

Who is to say any of this is "true" thus faith and belief. Therefore, wouldn;t any answer be acceptable?
Old 08-10-2010, 03:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah85
Dear John, would you explain us the difference between a Love Worker and a Light Worker? How many "kinds of Workers" do you know at all? Blessings

Hello Leah,

The 4 kinds I mentioned are the only ones that I know about.

My understanding is that the difference between a Light Worker and a Love Worker is not that great. The Light Worker strives for outcomes that support the general good. The Dark Worker is interested in personal gain for the few. The Love Worker strives for balance between the agendas of both the Dark Worker and the Light Worker. Some call that balance between energetic expressions.

The goals of those three work groups is to influence the Karma group. The Dark Worker wants to maintain ignorance for those who are mis-informed while the other two work groups strive to encourage expanded awareness.

You could say that the Love Worker sees the value in the Dark Work more than the Light Worker. I think it is that their perceptions about choice that is different. They say that God has unconditional love for All Ways of Being. That saying has quite a different meaning for each of the 4 groups, I suspect. Much focus at this time, in spiritual circles, is directed at the Light Worker. The imbalance at this time is that extensive.

Naturally these are my perceptions on the subject.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 08-10-2010, 05:17 AM
Guide
Quote:
Hello Leah,

My understanding is that the difference between a Light Worker and a Love Worker is not that great. The Light Worker strives for outcomes that support the general good. The Dark Worker is interested in personal gain for the few. The Love Worker strives for balance between the agendas of both the Dark Worker and the Light Worker. Some call that balance between energetic expressions.

The goals of those three work groups is to influence the Karma group. The Dark Worker wants to maintain ignorance for those who are mis-informed while the other two work groups strive to encourage expanded awareness.

You could say that the Love Worker sees the value in the Dark Work more than the Light Worker. I think it is that their perceptions about choice that is different. They say that God has unconditional love for All Ways of Being. That saying has quite a different meaning for each of the 4 groups, I suspect. Much focus at this time, in spiritual circles, is directed at the Light Worker. The imbalance at this time is that extensive.

John

True light workers are love workers. True light workers don't judge others and recognize that God loves all even the ones that seem selfish and evil. Light workers desire that there be love and understanding for all beings.
Old 09-10-2010, 12:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Hello Leah,

John

Why do darkworkers exist? isn't it wrong to spread misinformation, keep us in ignorance? do darkworkers come from the same source of light we do?

oh and to answer the orginal question.. I can't say for sure but no I don't think everyone is a lightworker.. perhaps that's not the role they chose in this lifetime.. some are here for their own personal growth, some are here to assist others..