Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 26-01-2017, 01:01 AM
Suspended

What does, "Jesus is my friend," mean?

This is the quintessential comment I hear right before people do horrendous things. What does it mean exactly?

Jesus was a pacifist, he sacrificed himself so we would not fear death. In John 18:10 when Peter, the most beloved apostle, drew a sword and harmed someone, Jesus told him to never do it again and he never did. That night the Christian movement almost dies with Jesus being handed over and, and, and an act of violence but it was resurrected by love, the love of Jesus Christ. So, when you do something irrational and violent as a Christian and then assert, "Jesus is your friend," you have to know you are lying. Jesus is not the friend of anyone violent, anyone cruel, anyone sadistic.

Now, is this something your pastor tells you and it clings to your mind? Well, I tell you the reason your pastor tells you that is because he knows you are irredeemable. Instead of saying, "I am your friend let me help you," he tells you, "Jesus is your friend," implying, "now please get away from you parasite." He knows only someone with the grace of Jesus can be your friend and he cannot.

Maybe you were on some kind of government medication that prevented you from thinking and drinking. Maybe that phrase just stuck in your mind, and you cling to it like all the phrases that stick to your mind. Maybe you are white supremacist and really you have no sense of Faith because the world is diverse and does not accept you but your pastor says, "I'm not your friend, but well, maybe, Jesus is your friend." The Pastor knowing full well, you have no friends and he is not will to be one of them and neither is the community at large.

So, what does, "Jesus is my friend," mean to you? Why do you feel you can kill on here and elsewhere and then say, "Jesus is my friend." Is that what your pastor told you, "no matter what psychotic irrational harm you do Jesus will always be your friend." Well, I'm sorry when the Son of God has Apostles who showed miracles, loved, others, cared for everyone...I assert he is not your friend and does not want to be your friend at any moment. Try starting to be his friend by being your pastors friend and when he rejects you, like he always did, wonder how can Jesus be you friend.
Old 26-01-2017, 01:33 AM
Master
Disgusting.

----

"Well, I tell you the reason your pastor tells you that is because he knows you are irredeemable. "

you should have just stopped there. The rest of this post isn't about seeking knowledge, it's about some vendetta you have against a religion thats incredibly diverse.

So you have some stereotypes of Christianity, that is natural considering how many Christians there are in the world. What's wrong about it is coming out and bashing Christianity without knowing it as a whole or even on a deep level. You're sowing discord with your words , and you attempt to create a discussion around it as an attempt to hide your true intentions.

On top of all that you posted in the wrong sub-thread. Probably because you know nobody views the Christian forum and you wanted to be heard more than you wanted to learn.

Not cool friend. not cool.
Old 26-01-2017, 01:45 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
Disgusting.

----

"Well, I tell you the reason your pastor tells you that is because he knows you are irredeemable. "

you should have just stopped there. The rest of this post isn't about seeking knowledge, it's about some vendetta you have against a religion thats incredibly diverse.

So you have some stereotypes of Christianity, that is natural considering how many Christians there are in the world. What's wrong about it is coming out and bashing Christianity without knowing it as a whole or even on a deep level. You're sowing discord with your words , and you attempt to create a discussion around it as an attempt to hide your true intentions.

On top of all that you posted in the wrong sub-thread. Probably because you know nobody views the Christian forum and you wanted to be heard more than you wanted to learn.

Moonglow, pay attention to this, this is what I am trying to protect you from. This is what is on here now, the irredeemable the deplorable who tries to justify their hate with a loving figure who does not love them back and does not care what happens to them. This is what I am protecting you from.

These people do things that make no sense, and then call themselves Christians when their pastor has already disowned them. They cannot control themselves, the Real Shivatar was a hindu and wouldn't care about this. Do not respond, it's better to develop telepathy and be safe. They will not develop telepathy because they fear people will see their perverted minds.

Cheers! This is a celebration we caught one of these perverse, "Jesus is my friend," people. I tell you listen to my Blogtalk episode in my signature, Jesus and your Pastor hates you and always will just like he hated the Roman Soldiers. If your pastor loved you he would say, "I am your friend," but knowing you are deplorable....you have no friends, especially not the most holy Jesus Christ.
Old 26-01-2017, 01:58 AM
Master
I'm knowledgable about Christianity and Hinduism so I speak on both topics.

You have no idea who Shivatar is, what he represents, what he likes. So please keep your thoughts on him to yourself and resist the temptation to draw assumptions based off trivial information. I could have chosen the name "godless antichrist" but that doesn't mean I am that.

Hate is a strong word. If you did nothing wrong then I would be hating, however you are attacking an entire group of people based off a very limited perspective. For that I show my dis-approval. If it seems like hate then that's just from your perspective and you're entitled to feel however you want about people who don't agree with your perspective.
Old 26-01-2017, 02:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme1981
Moonglow, pay attention to this, this is what I am trying to protect you from. This is what is on here now, the irredeemable the deplorable who tries to justify their hate with a loving figure who does not love them back and does not care what happens to them. This is what I am protecting you from.

These people do things that make no sense, and then call themselves Christians when their pastor has already disowned them. They cannot control themselves, the Real Shivatar was a hindu and wouldn't care about this. Do not respond, it's better to develop telepathy and be safe. They will not develop telepathy because they fear people will see their perverted minds.

Cheers! This is a celebration we caught one of these perverse, "Jesus is my friend," people. I tell you listen to my Blogtalk episode in my signature, Jesus and your Pastor hates you and always will just like he hated the Roman Soldiers. If your pastor loved you he would say, "I am your friend," but knowing you are deplorable....you have no friends, especially not the most holy Jesus Christ.

Hi justme1981,

Since you mentioned me felt should respond to this.

I ask you to not involve me in this.

Speak on your own.

Have stated my position on this in another thread and now feel being thrown into a fight of sorts that is not mine.

So please do not include me in these tussles, thank you.
Old 26-01-2017, 02:12 AM
Suspended

Quote:
If you did nothing wrong then I would be hating,

Oh, they are explaining themselves. "If you did nothing wrong," judged by them and not by God who is nothing like them. They are justifying themselves. We did wrong when we denied their red states principles so we deserve to die even though God and Jesus love us the most. When we went against them, we did wrong and now we deserve to die because they know more than their God. That is why they have no friends and why Jesus the most high the Holy Son of God disavows them and is not their friend.

Notice this, the deplorable speak they say, "if you did wrong we are justified in our hate," but we know they know neither right from wrong and they hate. And Jesus Christ hates them back for trying to be above God. "Judge not lest ye be Judged yourself," and they are now being Judged. What a glorious day.

Cheers!
Old 26-01-2017, 02:13 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
Hi justme1981,

Since you mentioned me felt should respond to this.

I ask you to not involve me in this.

Speak on your own.

Have stated my position on this in another thread and now feel being thrown into a fight of sorts that is not mine.

So please do not include me in these tussles, thank you.

Cheers! Friend be safe. All eyes are on me. They will come for me as they have done before and in return they will get a Dragon. Cheers! It's not about you it is about Jesus Christ and justice.
Old 26-01-2017, 02:46 AM
Suspended

Revelations 16:13

13 And I saw coming out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet, (the beast, the dragon, and the false prophet are the same person) three unclean spirits like frogs; 14 for they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the whole [q]world, to gather them together for the war of the great day of God, the Almighty. 15 (“Behold, I am coming like a thief. Blessed is the one who stays awake and keeps his clothes, so that he will not walk about naked and men will not see his shame.”) 16 And they gathered them together to the place which in Hebrew is called [r]Har-Magedon.

Cheers!
Old 26-01-2017, 10:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Disgusting.

Thank you. People, before replying to his trigger posts, please consider the actual intent first. Don't fuel the fire. Put him on ignore like I do. Or report any offensive posts to the mods, they've been doing a great job with him.

Last edited by Baile : 26-01-2017 at 02:04 PM.
Old 26-01-2017, 05:35 PM
Deactivated Account

Jesus is about love. A lot of what you wrote doesn't make sense - but then, we have different life experiences. When people I know say Jesus is their friend, they mean it. And they are good people. So am I, and I'd say Jesus is my friend, or at least an acquaintance (still working on that relationship)