Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 16-01-2017, 03:11 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirisilex
I havent had my question answered by any Christian on this subject. They just continue to look blindly past this contradiction.

And that is because Christians, really haven't got a clue.....outside of the silky white pages of the bible that have been put together by man 2000 yrs ago & then continuously altered through time, & their verbal jargon that has been handed down to them through time....and expected of them to believe.
Old 16-01-2017, 04:59 AM
Knower

This would give you a strictly biblical, traditional christian answer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhKUU4waDTI&t=30s

This is the most thorough Biblical investigation into this subject that I have seen.
Old 16-01-2017, 12:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirisilex
I havent had my question answered by any Christian on this subject. They just continue to look blindly past this contradiction.
How did you go from asking a simple question, to accusing Christians of being blind? I'm not following your logic here. Accusing another of being blind implies you in fact have the answer. So if you know already, why ask? Why not just post what you think the answer is?
Old 16-01-2017, 12:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
And that is because Christians, really haven't got a clue
neil, I have read your essays outlining your personal religious beliefs. What makes your personal religious beliefs correct and clued in, versus a Christian's religious beliefs? neil: it's ALL JUST BELIEF, both yours and theirs. It's about belief-choice and nothing else, it's what we each choose to personally believe. One is not truth and the other false. They are ALL TRUE, because they are our personal truths.
Old 16-01-2017, 12:16 PM
Master
What happens when we die? We find ourselves in a realm where our personal beliefs, biases and bigotry hold no sway. Where all that is, is That Which Is. And we humble ourselves before this That, understanding all our human personal belief projections about this That, were rather comical in their audaciousness and small-mindedness.
Old 16-01-2017, 04:02 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
neil, I have read your essays outlining your personal religious beliefs. What makes your personal religious beliefs correct and clued in, versus a Christian's religious beliefs? neil: it's ALL JUST BELIEF, both yours and theirs. It's about belief-choice and nothing else, it's what we each choose to personally believe. One is not truth and the other false. They are ALL TRUE, because they are our personal truths.

What makes my beliefs correct and clued in....Baile unfortunately for yourself and others, you and others will not understand why my beliefs are correct and clued in.

Not until you have been treated in a very similar way as I have been treated, by some very nasty spiritual beings.

The proof is astounding. ..the proof is something that I wish, was not happening to me.....the proof is something that has set me free from everything that everyone on this forum, does complain about and wishes that it is not happening to them.

They are completely oblivious as to the correct reasons for their illnesses, failings in life, social in abilities, ext ext ext...oh how I could speak more about it all....but I have tried for to long now to be of assistance to so many people on this forum, only for them to knock back any communication from me....because they simply cannot believe that anything that I say to them, could possibly be happening to them as well.

And there is a reason why, that people will not listen to me. And that reason is, the very same thing that is being perpetrated against myself.
And that is, the influence and attack from very nasty beings.
And it is the same thing that jesus was trying to tell the masses about 2000 yrars ago.

And if you have the experiences that I have had, you would be able to glean the same knowledge, for yourself, from the Bible in full deltail.

And my correct and clued in beliefs, are what I have gleaned from these nasty spiritual beings, whilst they are doing, what they need to do, to me, in order to keep control of the poor situation that they find themselves in.

When a person gets to listen to these nasty beings, year after year after year, and has the common sence to not speak back, but just listen, and doesn't believe the absolute nonsence that they are feeding every human being on this planet with, in order for them to gain what is that they are here to gain from humans.
Then a person can start to work out the secrets of the universe, that is being hidden from the people of the earth.

I understand that it is difficult for anyone to believe what I am stating, but all of you will believe what I have been conveying in my posts....when you have finally become spiritual beings without the flesh.
You will be astounded as to the severity, of what is going on behind your backs without your knowledge or approval, when you make your first visit back to earth and are shown by more experienced spiritual beings what it is that you have been unaware of, all the while, that you have been on earth.

And at that point in your newly spiritual lives, that will be when you remember my posts, and think of me and my posts on this forum, and I can guarantee that you will be asked by your guides, if you would like to visit me, just to say hello, And I will ""HUMBLY"" welcome a visit from anyone who chooses to do so.

Iam at this moment 54 years old, and will be in the life of a spiritual being long before nearly all of you, even some of the elderly folk of this forum.
And that is because I have worked out so very much of why my life has been so very difficult and still is, and I am willing to free myself of the earth vestiges and move on to new lands in spirit, without the influence and attacks from nasty spiritual beings...SMILES.

I wont be letting the beliefs of the bible and purgatory and an eternal life in hell, if I don't except Jesus, or for whatever other absurd reasons that the bible tells about, or the beliefs of karma and continual reincarnation, or that I need to finish any life contract before I leave earth, ext ext ext, hold me back from leaving earth when I choose to exit.
Because I am aware that these beliefs that you all call, your truths, are all put in the minds of humans, by nasty spiritual beings, so that they can keep up their unloving agendas.

Anyway I believe that, that is enough from myself for now.

AND OF COURSE, YOU MAY....Believe me or not, I truly do not mind
Sincerely Neil.

Ps Baile....it was a complete surprise for me to see that someone had made a reply to one of my posts again...and by the way, I haven't forgotten your last reply....SMILES.

Your last reply to one of my posts, was what turned a certain female forum member away from learning some truths about the problems in her life...and you will become more aware and sorry for your comments in that post, when you finally enter into the life of a spiritual being...."BAILE"....YOU CAN MARK MY WORDS REGARDING THAT PARTICULAR ISSUE.

Old 16-01-2017, 04:27 PM
Master
Quote:
What makes my beliefs correct and clued in....Baile unfortunately for yourself and others, you and others will not understand why my beliefs are correct and clued in.

Not until you have been treated in a very similar way as I have been treated, by some very nasty spiritual beings.
neil, I am sorry you have suffered. I had a childhood friend who died shortly after I found him alone in his apartment, shouting about the dragon on the ceiling.

Regardless, this is why Hermeticism speaks of relative versus absolute truth. What Christians believe, is their relative truth. What I believe about mystics and the mystical aspects of books like the Bible, is my relative truth. Whatever beings and demons you've experienced, is your relative truth.

This is it. Nothing more or less. And you see what this does? Makes everyone's experience equal and valid. No need to call Christians blind then. No need to claim Christians or anyone else doesn't have a clue. Frees us up to listen and share and learn from each other.
Old 16-01-2017, 05:30 PM
Master
Quote:
AND OF COURSE, YOU MAY....Believe me or not, I truly do not mind...

"BAILE"....YOU CAN MARK MY WORDS REGARDING THAT PARTICULAR ISSUE.
I missed this somehow lol. So conciliatory. And then threatening, in caps no less. Meaning you're not really being conciliatory and all that pleasantry meant nothing at all. I've seen that before neil, in the spiritual cult I was part of for two decades:

On the outside
But on the inside

But in all those years of fake niceness, I was never accused of doing something that caused spiritual damage, never threatened with... wait, have to find my caps button... SPIRITUAL CONSEQUENCES. What can I say? To argue with you would be a waste of time, I know where that path leads when discussing such things with religious fanatics: You'll always be right; and I'm not as spiritually aware as you. Thanks for this new experience, being threatened with spiritual consequences. I guess. I'll leave it at that.

EDIT: Hey neil, I just checked that thread you referred to. N in fact responded and thanked me for intervening; for telling you to stop hijacking the thread subject - Wisdom Keepers - with your paragraphs of off-topic personal-belief religious chat. She even posted a hug emoji and said she was tired of the "Christian fundamentalist indoctrination lectures." You sir... wait, gotta hit my caps... MISREPRESENTED ALL OF THAT. Obviously because you're mad at me for asking you to stop with the proselytizing. And that, dear neil, says all we need to know regarding the authenticity of your spiritual prognostications concerning my afterlife.
Old 16-01-2017, 07:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
I missed this somehow lol. So conciliatory. And then threatening, in caps no less. Meaning you're not really being conciliatory and all that pleasantry meant nothing at all. I've seen that before neil, in the spiritual cult I was part of for two decades:

On the outside
But on the inside

But in all those years of fake niceness, I was never accused of doing something that caused spiritual damage, never threatened with... wait, have to find my caps button... SPIRITUAL CONSEQUENCES. What can I say? To argue with you would be a waste of time, I know where that path leads when discussing such things with religious fanatics: You'll always be right; and I'm not as spiritually aware as you. Thanks for this new experience, being threatened with spiritual consequences. I guess. I'll leave it at that.

EDIT: Hey neil, I just checked that thread you referred to. N in fact responded and thanked me for intervening; for telling you to stop hijacking the thread subject - Wisdom Keepers - with your paragraphs of off-topic personal-belief religious chat. She even posted a hug emoji and said she was tired of the "Christian fundamentalist indoctrination lectures." You sir... wait, gotta hit my caps... MISREPRESENTED ALL OF THAT. Obviously because you're mad at me for asking you to stop with the proselytizing. And that, dear neil, says all we need to know regarding the authenticity of your spiritual prognostications concerning my afterlife.

I had a feeling you would reply in such a way....you have avoided once again, asking a question or two...and instead made some unfounded assumptions.

And you have painted me as an unhappy annoyed person.....YOU ARE SO VERY FAR FROM THE TRUTH.
And you will realized that when we do meet sometime in the future as spiritual beings...SMILES I CAN HONESTLY AN SINCERELY NOT WAIT TO MEET YOU, AND EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS FORUM.

And in regards to N, she would be so very happy in life if she were able to see and understand just exactly who and what are responsible for her failings, ill health, anger, depression and autism ext ext ext.

But she isn't allowed to see, hear or acknowledge any of it, because that would interfere with the agendas of certain beings.so they will utilize any being and anything at their disposal to keep it that way.

And if I remember correctly, I didn't accuse you of spiritually damaging her.
If I were to have been able to continue on, she may have been able to improve her earth life.....I have some information that makes dark spiritual beings back of quite considerably, but as it is, she went down a path of wanting out of the conversation.
And when you are in spiritual form yourself Baile, you will see the truth in it all and it will play on your mind until you have a chance to address it with her.

Bail you missed the whole message that I was conveying....
So I'll just finish with this.....

Ask questions, instead of making assumptions, and being a know it all.
That is how I gleaned what I have, from the nasty dark beings, that so constantly surround us and who endeavor to turn us away from truth and love.
Old 16-01-2017, 08:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Ask questions, instead of making assumptions, and being a know it all. That is how I gleaned what I have, from the nasty dark beings, that so constantly surround us and who endeavor to turn us away from truth and love.
Seriously, you of all people didn't just write that, and call me the know-it-all. Let's review: You were posting your usual many paragraphs in a thread. I wrote one sentence, suggesting you start your own thread. And the person who you were writing all those paragraphs to, replied to me, thanking me for putting an end to what she called "Christian fundamentalist indoctrination lectures."

You didn't like that, and you didn't like my two-sentence observation regarding your comment about Christians being clued out. You know it all about Christians apparently, and you just don't like to be contradicted. You're upset, that's all this is about. And please stop playing the spiritual savant. For goodness sake, you stated Christians are clued out, and then expounded on the need to love! What does that tell you? That you're just a person on the internet with their own personal beliefs, someone struggling with their biases, just like the rest of us.