Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 16-03-2022, 10:45 AM
Newbie ;)

Question The Astral Touch

Hey everybody!

Have any of you heard of or have actually physically interacted with something in the real world while AP in RTZ/OBE/dream-state? I've done it at least one time.

It was a time when I was meditating as much as I could (January 2009). This was also when I started to have nightly lucid dreams, presumptively thinking. It took another four months to realize that they were not all just lucid dreams but were mostly precognitive dreams (few were even alternate versions of how things would play out depending on a given choice). It's a bit difficult to express how mindblowing this was for me. I also started to lose my grip on reality at times.

The "dream" (I don't know what to call it, but I'm sure I was AP/obe):
I'm in a dimly lit classroom, with two hotrods painted on one of a wall. I then see a short lady standing in the middle of the room, her back facing me; she is facing in the direction of the painted wall.

I'm in this "mischievous" mood. I had this thought of seeking up behind her. So I preceded to do so. I'm trying to hold back my laughter and glee, and like a goofy court jester, I STRIKE her by poking her with my index finger on her right shoulder really hard. She screams, predictably and I snap out of this precog-dream/AP and woke up.

So four months later I am starting a new job. I arrive at work, seems our department was being remodeled to include additional cubicles for us newbies. The department's offices and functions were relocated to a nearby classroom. In that classroom there were two hotrods painted on one of the walls - just freshly painted a few days beforehand. Now I'm sitting at my desk, I mean a long plastic table, on my first real day of work. Then about 11 am people started to leave for an early lunch. All that remained were one co-worker, me, and my supervisor...

My new supervise is standing in the middle of the classroom, her face in the direction of my other co-worker and the hotrod painted wall; with no one around her at all, she SMEAMS bloody murder jumping into the air with a hand over her right shoulder. She's scared and shocked, thinking someone was playing a cruel joke on her. When she turns around, she starts to freak out a bit because absolutely no one was behind her.

I was freaking out as well, sitting across the room. I held it all in. Though I love her (she was a great supervisor and friend), I never told her about it, even when we talked about spiritual and supernatural topics a lot. She was very insightful on those subjects.

I've only told this to only a few like-minded people because of the implications. If someone were to believe I was capable of such a thing then personal privacy is out the window. It would lead to a self-induced isolation from others. Who would feel safe around someone capable of that? I sure wouldn't.

If anyone knows how to classify what this experience was, it would be very helpful.
It seems like a mixture of a precog-dream, AP/OBE in RTZ, with the ability to interact.

Cheers!

*Only thing different from my precog/AP was that the room wasn't so dimly lit.

Last edited by Grantinberg : 17-03-2022 at 01:44 AM.
Old 16-03-2022, 02:34 PM
asearcher

Thank you for sharing this, very interesting indeed. I haven't been up to that myself but it does explain some things still if so in my past.