Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 07-04-2022, 09:16 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Thank you Traveler, it is good to know if something is off like extra doors, or a missing window or a piece of furniture that shouldn't be there then you are in the astral plane. Now I know why.

Ah yes I would have thought it was a dream instead I guess, not now that I know of course.
Old 08-04-2022, 06:33 PM
Experiencer

I have read a bit more on this and I think its more confusive now, some authors say the Akashic records are placed only in one plane, others say these are in all planes just the level of the plane determine how much can you access to them, as said in the Quantum field they say one has more access, I know most of people maybe access only to the astral plane but anyway do you know if its like this or the other way?
Old 08-04-2022, 09:00 PM
Master
As I know & see it the astral and quantum field are different things.
The astral planes are where we go at night. There's different levels, lower and higher. When you have nightmares you stay 'stuck' in the lower realms where all the lower spirits and stuff dwells.

The quantum field is where you can go when you get to a very high state of mind, Gamma brainwaves, or more known to people, Kundalini.
It takes more training to get there as you have to get the energy to rise, get through the thalamic gate and so on.
It's becoming no one, no body, no time, no where etc.
From the quantum you can change and influence matter, which includes healing the body from all diseases and ailments.
You can also create a totally new life for yourself, no more disease for instance, but also begin to live a life away from negativity and stress and judgement, instead live from and in love.

To me this feels like something entirely different than astral planes. I never really got the fascination from people to astral travel to be honest. ANd you do have to protect yourself when you go there. You do not have to do that when you go to the quantum field.
Quantum field to me is like the Web of Creation, the Web of Life or however you wish to call that.

The Akashic Records hold records of life experiences on Earth.
The Halls of Amenti hold records of life experiences -and more like wisdom/knowledge from Atlantis- from everywhere, not just Earth.

The first can be accessed by some, usually only then the info of the person it's about. Some people can access their own. There are also meditation in which you travel to the Akashic. Sometimes these records or part of them are blocked by Spirit as then the info would only hinder or distract from your path this lifetime.

The latter you have your own room where you on Soul level have stored info / wisdom and possibly objects of importance. I've seen my room, been there. And also my object of importance at that time at the very least.
These Halls are guarded by the Legions of Anubis.

I've travelled to both, I think by Diana Cooper and/or Tim Whild or them together during a Zoom.
Old 08-04-2022, 09:47 PM
Experiencer

Thanks a lot for explaining this FairyCrystal, certainly I was wrong, some people write things and I believe these need clarification such as this you have given here, trust me I read somewhere the term Akashic record merged with the Quantum field so it was wrong.

So you have reached the kundalini and the Quantum plane as well? how long can this take? it sounds like a lot but Im an ignorant in this, I understand how you feel its not so interesting to go into the Astral compared to going into the Quantum, I heard the healing is also possible in the Astral but I might be wrong, but aside from that yes its very different. Its like you can redo your life in the Quantum, right?

I believe there is much more information on the Astral than the Quantum and thats why people gets fascinated by the Astral as it looks like the only plane to project into. Well I know you said one can access the Halls of Amenti by meditation, but I assume into the Quantum one project there too, just different procedure and with the training needed whatever it is, by the way, is this reached only with the practice of yoga? Im an ignorant as said, so just I know it appears to be linked but considering your words its probably a lot more than that
Old 08-04-2022, 10:54 PM
Master
It doesn't have to take long. People who go to Joe Dispenza's week-long do it within some 3 days. Most of them get there. Now bear in mind you have to do the prep work before going to the week-long but this is included in the fee. But you must do it otherwise you cannot go.
And no, nothing to do with yoga. Joe D. has made special meditations that help you get there and by going there for a week, and staying there (sleeping) makes it easier as then you're gone from your normal day to day life. That helps to let go of the old you and step into the new you.
I've had moments of being in the quantum but ironically it is quite difficult to let go of everything hihi. The first time I was in that state was jaw dropping! The freedom you feel is amazing!
I hope to one day go to Joe Dispenza's week long but as it is cannot afford it so I must save up for that. Plus, pandemic was in the way. I'd have to go when he's in Europe so travel expensive isn't so expensive.

I don't know whether the Akashic is in the astral or not. Somehow I feel it's just an entirely different thing, not related to that. But I could be wrong.

In any case, if you're interested... of late you can find quite a lot of Joe Dispenza's meditations on YouTube. Most are around 50 mins. And they seem odd at first but that's his method to get you (your brain) to let go.
He has a Kundalini meditation (blessing of the energy centres) and all kinds of other ones.
Old 09-04-2022, 02:09 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdronin
Thanks a lot Traveler, yes I have read about lower and higher planes in the astral plane, I think it might be hard to detect when we are in other planes above, I think I heard somewhere that these are hard to understand for us. I think I have read from Robert Bruce something but I cant remember what exactly, anything you recommend over the rest?

Astral Dynamics is where he talks about all of this.
Old 09-04-2022, 11:07 AM
Experiencer

Thanks a lot FairyCrystal, I think I have heard different from different people, like some people who only talk about astral projection mention the Akashic records and some other people merge it with the Quantum field, I believe the same happens when it comes to access, some people say they can only access their own records and other say they access the entire humanity records, not only that I have heard someone (maybe Astral Club in youtube) who said he has accessed beyond earth records there so, I believe there is a kind of different access from different people based on whatever the reason, perhaps the spiritual level or intentions or the goals or something like that maybe.

Thanks for mentioning about Joe Dispenza, I didnt know about his method and all that he has done, well I will have a look at that at some point I guess, but I have set somehow my first goal in reaching the astral and then after that maybe reach the Quantum, depends on how it goes etc I know that as you said its totally different, but as I have been trying for long time to enter the astral I want to check it first and then see what goes next.

Thanks a lot Traveler, I think you refer to the book, right? I didnt know it, I will have a lok at that for sure so thank you.
Old 12-04-2022, 04:03 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler
What I mean by 'off' is extra doors, or a missing window or a piece of furniture that shouldn't be there.
I am a bit confused. When you see something that is off, out of place in the astral, why does that happen? Is it because we are not quite alert or something we have read or watched on TV is causing it? There might be another reason.