Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 18-10-2012, 07:11 PM
Guide

whats the best protection method while reading tarot cards

I read tarot cards but im not exactly sure how to protect myself. I had tarot cards forv3 years and reading alot of people free, and there was so much bad energ stuck to them and i had to get rid of them. My friend recently bought me new ones, and i keep them home and only read a select few but on halloween im having a party at this bar and i want to bring them but what is the best method for protecting yourself?
Old 23-10-2012, 04:09 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings BlueLove23:

The best way is to do your Reading in the name of your HigherPower--
or Guardian.

You can actually ask for guidance and insight from beings that you trust--
instead of leaving the door wide open for just anyone to enter--
especially on Samhain/Halloween (when the Veil is at its thinnest).

You should (also) refrain from allowing other people to touch your Cards.

I like to cleanse my Cards with Female Sage/Sweetgrass on the FullMoon--
which can help to keep the energies surrounding them clear and balanced.

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...
Old 30-10-2012, 08:42 PM
Experiencer
I totally agree with LadyTerra that is basically what I do too But besides that I keep a crystal quartz with them as I believe it keeps them "neutral". After several readings, if I sense that my cards need a bit more I will do a good shuffling by swirling them on my cloth. Or I will shuffle by forming 3 packs and reforming my deck.
You can also burn a white sage or cedar incense while doing your readings...especially for your party.
I also like to surround myself with divine love and light...

Happy readings!

Bright Blessings

"The mystery of human existence lies not in just staying alive, but in finding something to live for.” -Fyodor Dostoyevsky

"Treat others the same way you want them to treat you." (Master Yeshua)
Old 31-10-2012, 04:35 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings Shalimar:

Good to see you (again)!!!

Yes--I love Cedar--it is an excellent way to banish negativity and ill-wishing(when burned) and I use the oil in my CandleMagic Rituals (when I am working w/ the WaningMoon energies).

Peace and Love on your path to the EternalCircle...

Blessed be...
Old 06-11-2012, 03:16 PM
Experiencer
Such a shame that I missed you LadyTerra

I've been so busy that I don't succeed to stop by the forum as much as I would like to... I do miss it as well as the friends I have on SP!

Blessed be

"The mystery of human existence lies not in just staying alive, but in finding something to live for.” -Fyodor Dostoyevsky

"Treat others the same way you want them to treat you." (Master Yeshua)
Old 06-11-2012, 05:34 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shalimar
Such a shame that I missed you LadyTerra

I've been so busy that I don't succeed to stop by the forum as much as I would like to... I do miss it as well as the friends I have on SP!

Blessed be

I (for one) am always happy to see you--whenever you find the time!

Blessed be...
Old 03-12-2012, 09:10 PM
simpleintuition

negativity

Speaking of "negativity", one time I went into the Psychic Institute, where I was a student, and began complaining of my neighbors, and how their energy was so negative, always all over me etc. The teacher said, "oh good they are helping you. Use that experience by letting go what gets stimulated in you."

That's the perspective I loved in that place. The negativity we fear from outside cannot hurt us unless we have a corresponding inner trigger, trauma, baggage, or how else you want to call it. The trick is how to intuitively cleanse ourselves, so that other people actually bring great benefit, and our inner experience of them changes over time.