Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 10-02-2012, 11:54 AM
Solitary Faery

Question Crystal Ball Gazing (scrying)/"crystalomancy" ...?

Hiya everyone!

So recently, as in the past couple weeks, I've been reading up on and studying crystal ball gazing. I'm finally starting to see some shapes in the ball. Is there anyone here who's seasoned in crystal ball scrying or anyone that has any advice on the subject? How to learn more quickly? What to expect to see in the ball?

Thanks!
Old 17-02-2012, 08:16 AM
Experiencer
The more you practice the clearer the images will become. For me they can appear like photos, drawings, even a movie like image. Sometimes you will see one image at a time or multiple images in different areas of the crystal, you will need to focus on one image at a time though and the other images will usually stay there until you have addressed them.
Old 19-04-2012, 05:31 AM
Seeker
Hi Solitary Faery, I have never done this before but I am curious. Did you end up making the shapes out?
Old 23-04-2012, 05:46 PM
Nebulous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitary Faery
Hiya everyone!

So recently, as in the past couple weeks, I've been reading up on and studying crystal ball gazing. I'm finally starting to see some shapes in the ball. Is there anyone here who's seasoned in crystal ball scrying or anyone that has any advice on the subject? How to learn more quickly? What to expect to see in the ball?

Thanks!

I don't know how other people do it but I don't really stare at the sphere or anything - for me I press it gently between my eyes and gaze deep into the sphere and it becomes a gateway or an amplifier to my Sight. Helps on those days when my psychic vision's a bit fogged or when I'm more tired than usual temporarily, but need to deal with something right away. I also make sure to "program" the sphere to store lots of extra energy for that same reason - generally if I'm going to use it it'll be as a last resort or when I'm particularly in need of it, and that usually means I'll use up excess energy from the sphere, so I make sure it has lots to spare.

It does make things much clearer though! If I weren't stubbornly against leaning on aids like that all the time I'd totally use it more often, LOL
Old 23-04-2012, 06:19 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulous
I don't know how other people do it but I don't really stare at the sphere or anything - for me I press it gently between my eyes and gaze deep into the sphere and it becomes a gateway or an amplifier to my Sight. Helps on those days when my psychic vision's a bit fogged or when I'm more tired than usual temporarily, but need to deal with something right away. I also make sure to "program" the sphere to store lots of extra energy for that same reason - generally if I'm going to use it it'll be as a last resort or when I'm particularly in need of it, and that usually means I'll use up excess energy from the sphere, so I make sure it has lots to spare.

It does make things much clearer though! If I weren't stubbornly against leaning on aids like that all the time I'd totally use it more often, LOL

Ya, looking at your focus feeds energy into it / your pineal gland...
The more energy there is at the location, the more vivid visuals you get..
All energy that goes into a clear crystal is amplified by... idk... x2?

The images arent gona show in the crystal, but in the back of your head.
Old 23-04-2012, 08:17 PM
Nebulous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liet
Ya, looking at your focus feeds energy into it / your pineal gland...
The more energy there is at the location, the more vivid visuals you get..
All energy that goes into a clear crystal is amplified by... idk... x2?

The images arent gona show in the crystal, but in the back of your head.

Yep, that's how it goes for me!
Old 26-04-2012, 01:03 AM
Hatchet

For me it's different, I use a natural quartz crystal sphere with inclusions. I see shapes in it and what they remind me of is what the reading is about. It's quite successful for me. I do 5 to 10 readings a day. I use intuition too but the crystal helps to clarify and it protects me from other people's energy.