Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 28-04-2020, 10:08 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
Lol
A mysterious alchemist from the land of agile ones!

What a self pleasuring ego trip... Haha... Thanks, I'll take it.

I just got to alchemise some more agility and then I'll truly be winning in life.

I'm a mysterious artist from the land of innovative ones haha
Old 28-04-2020, 08:19 PM
Master
A stable traveler from the land of the lucky ones.

Sounds about right. A messed up traveler would be more accurate.
Old 28-04-2020, 09:51 PM
Master

I'm a messy traveler who always leaves something important behind in whatever accommodation I've stayed in.

To answer what I think was the OP original question about whatever my sign... Do I like it?

Yes I do like it but not because it's my sign, just because I like myself regardless of my sign. I've worked long and hard to get to the place where I appreciate myself, I'm not going to let something like a sun sign undo all my hard work

I'm showering some magical self-appreciation glitter around this thread now for all to enjoy.
Old 28-04-2020, 10:26 PM
Master
This thread is about whether you like your sun sign, not whether you like yourself. There is a difference. You can love yourself yet hate your sun sign especially if you don't feel it matches you or you don't like the characteristics associated with it.
Old 28-04-2020, 10:40 PM
Master

Doh... Ya got me on the very accurate technecality. I am probably rather neutral about my sign I neither loathe it nor love it nor disdain it, I do appreciate it for some qualities associated with it and am accepting of the less endearing qualities as well.

My offer of magical glitter dust still stands though.
Old 28-04-2020, 11:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
Doh... Ya got me on the very accurate technecality. I am probably rather neutral about my sign I neither loathe it nor love it nor disdain it, I do appreciate it for some qualities associated with it and am accepting of the less endearing qualities as well.

My offer of magical glitter dust still stands though.

I'm the same. I like some qualities while dislike others. I enjoy looking at the darker aspects of each sign just for fun. I believe there was a video about how each sign gets revenge that i watched just for fun. I may post it here. Nothing to take seriously but it would be interesting to see if it matches others whether currently or from their past.
Old 29-04-2020, 01:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
This thread is about whether you like your sun sign, not whether you like yourself. There is a difference. You can love yourself yet hate your sun sign especially if you don't feel it matches you or you don't like the characteristics associated with it.
I don't like the characteristics associated with my Sun Sign . Or rather how they have been described epsically on the Internet to be more specific . That's why I have a list of Books from Amazon that I want to get because there are alot of ancient textbooks that have more of a deeper understanding of your sun sign's symbol, the etymology of the name, ect.
Old 01-05-2020, 03:20 AM
Ascender

I am a Virgo. I think it fits very well with who I am but I don't often like it. Virgo is not a very popular sign lol. But as OP said, I yam what I yam!
Old 03-05-2020, 10:20 PM
Pathfinder
I love my Gemini traits - i'm a free thinker and always get new ideas by disconnecting from the paradigmal reality of rules and borders... there are no borders!
That leads me to the idea that zodiac signs a well can not fully define you and as beautiful as it may get, life is what you make it, and you're meant to create your own reality and experience :)
Old 10-05-2020, 06:38 AM
Master
I sometimes wish the Virgo sign didn't even exists. I also don't like my ascendant sign Aries (cause my energy dose not give off that to people) . I also don't like my Moon sign Pisces either (it's too emotional ) .
I still have to look at the rest of the Astrological placements as well.

Last edited by girlsearching : 10-05-2020 at 04:07 PM.