Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 30-12-2010, 11:51 PM
Master
Back from the dead

Hi folks, thought I'd re-introduce myself. I was a member here for about 7 or 8 months before 'the crash' and came to love the place. Tended to mostly frequent the huge philosophical and non-dual threads with a bit of science here and there and probably spent more time reading them than contributing although in fairness that was pretty much a fulltime occupation... So I guess I like to think of myself as a good listener, hehe.

I found the site to be an invaluable source of insight and met some great peeps with a variety of interesting perspective's, and personally I'm keen on the Buddhist doctrine which I find to be a great source of wisdom. (though not a practicing Buddhist as such)

Anyhoo, it's good to be back, and see y'all around.
Old 31-12-2010, 12:10 AM
Happyheart

Hi Lazarus,

Welcome back Lots to read and keep you busy

xxlove Happyheart
Old 31-12-2010, 03:04 AM
Master
Smile

Hi Lazarus,
It's always good to welcome old members back in after the big crash.
Oh, and good listeners are a pleasure!
Welcome~

Old 31-12-2010, 10:37 AM
Gauss

Welcome!

You might find Buddha Fa QiGong like Falun Dafa interesting. It is from the Buddha school but also includes physical exercises to purify your body from karma. All free of charge and you do it in your everyday life by following Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in thoughts and actions..

I attach the links here:

The book Zhuan Falun:

http://www.falundafa.org/book/eng/pdf/zflus.pdf

Exercises:

http://www.falundafa.org/bul/audio-v...deo_video.html
Old 31-12-2010, 10:49 AM
Master
Hmmm, I thought I could smell something ?, he he, welcome back Lazarus.
Old 31-12-2010, 06:39 PM
Administrator
Hey Lazerus,

Welcome back to spiritual forums

Namaste
Old 31-12-2010, 09:30 PM
Master
Thanks for the kind welcome guys, and for the links Gauss which I'll be sure to check out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Hmmm, I thought I could smell something ?, he he, welcome back Lazarus.

Haha, yep, and I'd trust your nose implicitly slice...... come to think of it - I did miss my annual bath at Christmas this year!!

Thanks again guys.
Old 01-01-2011, 05:48 AM
Darkest-Messiah

Welcome back from the abyss Lazarus...I always wondered...............how dead were you when that christ critter woke ya, and did ya cuss him for grabbing ya out'ta that place???
Old 01-01-2011, 09:22 PM
Master
Hahaha, short answer is I'm not sure on that one D-M. Don't think that one was me or at least have no memory, lol.

I read somewhere that when Lazarus was raised from the dead he laughed, as having been dead and then risen he saw the world through new eyes and believing that I'd had a couple of profoundly insightful experiences over the years it just kinda resonated with me.

Also I believe in cyclic existence ... kinda like re-incarnation so I expected that in a manner of speaking, in 72 I did come back from the dead, although not necessarily raised as such.

Who nose eh??
Old 01-01-2011, 09:42 PM
mahakali

hey Lazarus! i was wondering when you'd come stumbling back. i was metamorphoses before the crash but now have entered my true form. Jai Kali!

much love and welcome friend, im looking forward to your posts.