Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 01-10-2013, 06:10 AM
Rayne91

Question voices getting stronger

I heard clutter in my head again. I asked a question but it wasnt answered. I heard someone talk about midland and pizza. I started to repeat a word in my heard and that made the other noises louder. I was ready to go to bed so I envisioned shutting everyone out by kicking them out a door I envisioned. Because a voice said hurry kick them out. I envisioned locks on the door and then i felt two were left a lady who was talking and a quiet man. The lady told me the devil was here and i got scared and wanted them out. I envisioned myself tearing down the door to kick tgem out as well but before I did that I asked why would you say that and then she said my uncle name. I called my mother who lives states away and something was obviously going on.

Am I getting better at this or is it dumb luck?
Old 01-10-2013, 06:50 AM
kezzar87

please make sure when you open up to contact spirit that you protect yourself first, allow only the brightest of spirits to make contact with you. It definitely seems to me that your abilities are getting stronger and this can act as a green light of sorts to spirit. Just always remember that you are in control.
Try asking for them to speak only one at a time and for your guides tohelp you receive the messages you need to hear through all the clutter... I hope I've helped xx