Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 01-12-2012, 10:35 PM
Guide
Why is so difficult? My Heart understands but my Mind and Body miss him.

I know that he is still with me, in many ways, now that he passed 2 years ago.

My heart knows that, I still feel all that wonderful feelings of our unconditional love, with the same strength. I am still deeply in love with him. It is amazing, and I have said this here before, I love him as the young and powerful man he was when we met for the first time, but also, I love him as the helpless but dignified man he was when he passed after his illness. I love him at all his ages and in all different situations...

But I still miss him so deeply, so breathlessly, so painfully that sometimes I believe that I will not resist. I still miss every detail of our time together, his hand in my hand, his loving embrace, his sweet words, his physical protection. When I recall our moments together I feel again all the physical sensations of love...

My body misses him, my mind plays tricks with me. If all about spiritual world and re-encounters were false?

I am now 2: the one who understands that he is always with me, and the one who misses him so much.

I cannot complain, I have a good life...with much peace, with much light, nice operative achievements, but with the only hope to join him again, to be one again. I would say, peace, no despair, but no fun.

Why is so difficult?

Thanks friends for reading,

TISS
Old 02-12-2012, 03:04 AM
Sslama

It took me 5 years to actually let him go. I went on with my life, I was like two people....the one that was laughing and joking and the other one inside that was crying. Every day I thought about him and pinned for him. Then one day I didn't think about him... a little more time went by and 2 days I didn't think about him.....now once and a while I think of him and smile.

It's been a long time now but I could not go back. If he was standing at my door I could not go with him. I have moved on. I don't want to go backwards I want to move forward.

That's what life is....a series of letting go. Letting go of fear, expectations, love, emotions, people....in the end the letting go of your own life.

You have to move through the stages .... it does get easier as time goes by. Two years is not long really....it will get easier that is for sure.
Old 02-12-2012, 10:50 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sslama
It took me 5 years to actually let him go. I went on with my life, I was like two people....the one that was laughing and joking and the other one inside that was crying. Every day I thought about him and pinned for him. Then one day I didn't think about him... a little more time went by and 2 days I didn't think about him.....now once and a while I think of him and smile.

It's been a long time now but I could not go back. If he was standing at my door I could not go with him. I have moved on. I don't want to go backwards I want to move forward.

That's what life is....a series of letting go. Letting go of fear, expectations, love, emotions, people....in the end the letting go of your own life.

You have to move through the stages .... it does get easier as time goes by. Two years is not long really....it will get easier that is for sure.

Thanks Sslama for sharing your experience.
Old 02-12-2012, 11:34 AM
Administrator
Tiss

You are still grieving for him.grieving can take many years to work its way out of your body then you still remember.the old saying that time is a great healer.its true in one sense you learn to accept that he has gone.but you never stop remembering.its 6 years for myself now.but yet it feels like yesterday.
give yourself time and be kind to yourself you will never forget.
but you still have to live.and by living your life he lives through you its what he would want for you.he will be waiting to greet you when your time comes.but until then you must live,

Namaste
Old 02-12-2012, 11:55 AM
deepsea

Good morning,my good friend Native Spirit.

As you and I know,it does take time to stop grieving to stop and accept that our loved one is not here any more. In spirit yes,but in the physical,no.
Imagine him standing beside you as he was when here on the physical plane.
Talk to him,tell him about your day. If he doesn't already know.

Do not think of him as 'gone'. He is very much with you.
Native Spirit and I have remained good friends since both our husbands passed within months of each other.
We talk about the good times with them and the funny times also.
That keeps them alive very much in our minds.

Celebrate his life not his physical death.

Deepsea
Old 02-12-2012, 12:58 PM
Guide
Native Spirit and Deepsea

Thanks from my heart!

I tried to contact him while meditating and I had good results at the very beginning, but then it became more difficult, mostly when when my expectation went up.

TISS
Old 02-12-2012, 01:19 PM
deepsea

Expectation? Never assume anything,spirit come through when we least expect it.
Calm your mind and hope....
It is as hard for spirit to break through as we have of instant messages.
I very rarely receive anything from my husband now but I know and feel he is around.
take care.

deepsea
Old 02-12-2012, 02:02 PM
Toolite

Know a part of Him continues in u. Love. A deep Love is what keeps us connected spiritually. It is the bridge between earth and Heaven. Of course he wants you to continue your journey and be happy. Their will be a time were your souls can reunite but
Old 02-12-2012, 02:03 PM
Toolite

today live life to the fullest.
Glory To God
Old 02-12-2012, 03:22 PM
Knower
This love is beautiful. You remain connected even now, you will never stop loving him, not really. Accept this, embrace this. In return he will never stop loving you back wherever he may be. Until the day you are reunited, I wish you well and hope things become easier for you.

Bless you, Dezzy.