Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 20-08-2013, 05:55 PM
tammyhoward2012

Strange Experience

Last night I woke up in the middle of the night, ive been doing this since my family has moved into our new home a little over a month ago, and felt a presence in my bedroom. I didnt feel frightened but more annoyed. I was told by a medium my grandma visits me about this time and she just wants me to know shes there. Sometimes when I wake up I do feel fear. Last night I did not. I closed my eyes and asked that she and any other spirits there to please leave. As my eyes were closed I saw a bright white haze and my body filled with warmth as if a heated blanket was placed over my body. Does anyone know what this experience could have been?
Old 20-09-2013, 06:11 PM
Experiencer
Hello Tammy,

Since you got no replied yet, I will tell you what I get about this. It's short but hopefully it makes some sense to you. I see a spirit with a happy round face, dressed in long wide skirt, Julie, finger pointing to lips of a closed mouth. I hear someone saying "you can do it yourself".

So I think you may be able to tune in yourself for some messages from the other side. Could be verbal messages. Try your best not to try too hard. Just "be" - that's when you are open to receive.

Boson
Old 20-09-2013, 11:40 PM
Master
It could be Grandma might have been giving you a big warm gentle hug on her way out as you requested.
Old 30-09-2013, 08:58 PM
kezzar87

I would say the warmth was love and protection :) xx
Old 30-09-2013, 09:36 PM
Administrator
Hey Tammy,

I feel you are open to spirit not just your grandmother if you feel afraid tell them to leave .if you do get frightened visulise yourself surrounded by a bright white light,this is your protection, i feel you should go to a spiritulist church or a development circle they can teach you to connect to spirit correctly

Namaste.