Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 19-11-2016, 01:39 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

LOOK WILL SOMEONE HELP ME IM PANICKING HERE
Old 19-11-2016, 08:01 AM
Deactivated Account
What is causing you to panic.

Look at the reason and you will recognize that you don't have any reason for panic.

i do not take your panic answer as serious, because i think you are only trolling. But if it is real to you, then please see a Psychologist if you refuse to step into a building which people call church.

And sorry that you refuse my help, because it will help you to stop the synchronicity: you don't need to do anything there, just GO into that BUILDING and SIT, Then GO OUT.

Maybe you don't even need to go in, just go near it, look at the building, acknowledge it and be happy that it is over.

But as long as you are refusing (call it resisting) it, you are attracting more and more of it.
Old 19-11-2016, 09:11 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

I'm not trolling
Old 19-11-2016, 10:53 PM
Master
Prayer and Synchronicity

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask21771
LOOK WILL SOMEONE HELP ME IM PANICKING HERE

Ask21771,

"When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."
Dr. Wayne Dyer

....am hoping the answer I provided to your first post (see 1st reference) can help you realize that, until you do so....all you will continue to attract is more of the same fearful feelings that you say are causing you panic. Hint: You always attract what you are most strongly focused upon.

What is the relationship between prayer and synchronicity ? I think you'll find the answer to that question in the 2nd reference.

Hint: Just as a radio must first vibrate at a particular frequency in order to "receive" the one particular broadcast (from all of the possible simultaneous broadcasts) that happens to be vibrating at that same frequency, likewise...Each belief gets you vibrating at a unique set of frequencies. These frequencies then attract, by sympathetic resonance, those holograms vibrating on the same frequencies.

.....again, by attracting what you are most strongly focused upon. Do you see ?

These answers to the questions posed in your posts have absolutely nothing to do with whether you want to be a Christian or whether you want to avoid being a Christian...

...and everything to do with Who you really are (Who we all really are).

Hope this helps change your panic to peace, and your fear to felicity....

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...4&postcount=90 I want to stop getting signs that are apparently telling me to be Christian

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...93&postcount=1 The clearest, most well described method of Manifesting I've encountered.
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 20-11-2016 at 03:11 AM.
Old 20-11-2016, 04:41 AM
Master
ask21771, there is no "or else" involved in your situation [as i see it].
there is you and the power of choice that you have. there are consequences
to whatever direction you choose to follow; consequences that have been
put into place by you. ANY change that you make to your situation will
effectively change EVERYTHING about your situation -- you will convert all
things by simply making a choice... this is an absolutely natural phenomena,
and nothing about it is a cause for alarm or fear.
be at peace, and choose to be at peace as you progress through life.
you do not need to adopt the dogmas of any particular religion.
Old 20-11-2016, 01:07 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

You have any proof to back that up
Old 15-12-2016, 01:31 PM
Pathfinder
Stop trying to think about what you don't want to experience and try and think about what you do want to experience. What do you want in this world? Love, peace, health, answers? You don't want to be a Christian anymore, ok- I'm not Christian myself- but what do you want to be?

Also, remember that God/Jesus is not the Church. Maybe you need to let go of your negative feelings towards the Divinity before you can move on and find more answers. Come to peace with Christianity, look at is as a lesson, as a piece of wisdom (incomplete imo) and move on to find more meaning. Don't deny anything, don't fight anything, just seek. Meditate, read, pray (you can try non-Christian prayers too) and maybe the signs will change too. Try and listen to that song and understand that the singer/writer had good intentions at heart when he wrote that piece. If Christianity is making some people happy, just be happy for their happiness and let them be. Don't be sorrow.

I'm also trying to figure out what the Divinity really is, what's the meaning of life and, most importantly, what happens after we die. I refuse to believe that I will burn in hell, together with all my loved ones, just for not praying or going to Church. (honestly, I'm so scared there's no life after death, that even proof of hell would make me happy)
Old 15-12-2016, 10:50 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corina
Stop trying to think about what you don't want to experience and try and think about what you do want to experience. What do you want in this world? Love, peace, health, answers? You don't want to be a Christian anymore, ok- I'm not Christian myself- but what do you want to be?

Also, remember that God/Jesus is not the Church. Maybe you need to let go of your negative feelings towards the Divinity before you can move on and find more answers. Come to peace with Christianity, look at is as a lesson, as a piece of wisdom (incomplete imo) and move on to find more meaning. Don't deny anything, don't fight anything, just seek. Meditate, read, pray (you can try non-Christian prayers too) and maybe the signs will change too. Try and listen to that song and understand that the singer/writer had good intentions at heart when he wrote that piece. If Christianity is making some people happy, just be happy for their happiness and let them be. Don't be sorrow.

I'm also trying to figure out what the Divinity really is, what's the meaning of life and, most importantly, what happens after we die. I refuse to believe that I will burn in hell, together with all my loved ones, just for not praying or going to Church. (honestly, I'm so scared there's no life after death, that even proof of hell would make me happy)

someone told me it was a hindu thing, the idea that you don't know what you want but you know this isn't it. not this, not this.
Old 18-12-2016, 02:26 AM
Suspended
Guide

Seems to me you just need to keep the radio off till you can regain some sort of control over yourself ...
I get the meaning of the song, you'll also be able to understand it as well as figure out if it is meant for you or someone you know when you stop obsessing ...
Old 29-12-2016, 10:44 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Every time I pray for the truth I get Christian signs and symbols