Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 23-09-2012, 10:01 PM
Neville

My words are clear enough. Read them again if your having trouble understanding them.
Old 23-09-2012, 10:04 PM
Master
Indeed, I do see a separation in others joy..If they claim to experience joy in perpetuity, because it is a denial But that's not it.. It's the lie that is conveyed.

How presumptive of your, Neville, to label someone else's experience a lie just because it's not the same as yours.

You have had your heart broken and do get your heart broken. Unless of course you lack compassion for the suffering in varying degrees that takes place in the world around you. Unless you choose not to acknowledge that suffering. Which is certainly not my idea of Oneness unless you mean being Oneness is Just Me.Me , Me.

Because that would be a type of oneness I would want no part of.

Of course it's not that, Neville. And of course I've known pain in the past... but now where I live in myself the inner heart of oneness is permanently whole and unbroken, and is where deep compassion arises from.

If you prefer the world of emotional highs alternating with conflict and suffering you're most welcome to it. Then again, most people can't imagine any other way of being, which why I talk about it. Opening the mind to unknown possibilities is always good.

Xan

Old 23-09-2012, 10:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
God preserve us from Airy Fairy Pink Fluffy Philosophers.

Life is Visceral , In your face and very real, by all means run off to the castles in the sky with faux proclamations of oneness, You are at One when you can accept and integrate it all Warts n all not just the joy and the bliss in perpetuity because that is not felt as keenly when one has nothing to compare to it

I agree Neville ... and there's a whole lot going on out there that the airy fairy pink fluffy stuff doesn't cut through ... that doesn't actually do it for me in here either ... hardly skims the surface of what's true to life ...
Old 23-09-2012, 10:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
Actually in asking...how come I am not the one pressuring you to respond...it was my question, was it not...

>deleted>>
Old 23-09-2012, 10:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
Greetings..

Yes, i did "see it coming", hybrid.. thee-hee-hee.. but, here's what 'you' didn't see coming, answers.. i have the patience to keep looking, and i don't need a story to explain the unknown.. asked, and answered.

Be well..
well you know the tree by its fruits.
still tee-heeing
Old 23-09-2012, 10:27 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
I agree Neville ... and there's a whole lot going on out there that the airy fairy pink fluffy stuff doesn't cut through ... it doesn't actually do it for me in here either ... hardly skims the surface of what's true to life ...

Ever felt/seen the excitement of a child receiving its first taste of the wonderful delights of pink fluffy fairyfloss....how satisfying and delightful it all is to them....how happy they are to sample something wonderful that they may be the first time they have ever sampled....if I was to tell you that this child, was taken from its parents only the day before, after a life of constant abuse..does that mean in that joyful moment of sharing with this child the wonderful pink fluffy stuff.....that we are skimming the surface..sound..

In light of this story you might see that sometimes when we focus on the surface of pink fluffy stuff ourselves in light of your own seeing.....we miss whats really going on deep beneath the surface..or what was beneath the surface...it can all still be there..even when ones judgement thinks otherwise..
Old 23-09-2012, 10:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
Ever felt/seen the excitement of a child receiving its first taste of the wonderful delights of pink fluffy fairyfloss....how satisfying and delightful it all is to them....how happy they are to sample something wonderful that they may be the first time they have ever sampled....if I was to tell you that this child, was taken from its parents only the day before, after a life of constant abuse..does that mean in that joyful moment of sharing with this child the wonderful pink fluffy stuff.....that we are skimming the surface..sound..

Now you are talking with a little more depth ... and I am relieved you didnt try to make it rhyme this time lol ... I have probably spoken too soon lol
Old 23-09-2012, 10:36 PM
Master
This thread - is really starting to make me laugh! I - Love - It!

Old 23-09-2012, 10:37 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
Now you are talking with a little more depth ... and I am relieved you didnt try to make it rhyme this time lol ... I have probably spoken too soon lol

In your relief of it not being in rhyme...I am not dismissing I wont put one here in light of your seeing...

A little bit of rhyme never hurts anyone..well...
Old 23-09-2012, 10:39 PM
Mathew

Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
Greetings..

Nothing is wrong with that at all, Mathew.. as long as you don't pedal it as 'all there is', when the evidence is clearly contrary..

Be well..

In whose eyes Tzu....we all look at things differently but yes if they are forcing their beliefs onto us it's up to us to ignore these forced idealism, we certainly don't need another thousand years or so of dogmatic forced belief systems running the show!!!!...However I don’t see anyone here forcing their own beliefs on me on this site so I don’t see a problem.

An example of misperception; you said I was manipulative in a certain OP but it's not the way I saw it, I saw myself being manipulated, a probable misperception on my part however feeling is different to observing....one's person perception isn't necessarily everyone's else’s perception or correct.

The sad thing in life is if everyone on this planet believed in the God of man we would be still in conflict because everyone has a different perception, in actual fact if we believed in anything of the same we would be still in conflict just like we are on this site. The way I look at it if it’s doing no harm what’s the harm & I’m not saying that’s the way everybody else should look at it, that’s just my way of looking at it!!!

Love
Mathew