Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-08-2018, 07:03 AM
Master
Billy Meier ..

Hey :)

I suppose it was a good year / 18 months ago when at home running up the stairs Billy's name was called out to me ..

Did a little research at the time and saw that he was a dude that had contact with aliens and took pictures of ufo's ..

Normally when I have names given to me from spirit regarding peeps that are still 'living' there is either something of their work that will connect with me somehow or benefit me somehow or the peep requires some help of some kind .. (I have had my fair share of E.T. experiences) ..

I didn't think anything more about it until 5 months ago when his name was called out again .. I had remembered the name but had forgotten who he was lol .. (in one ear and out the other) so I looked him up again ..

Reading a little deeper he supposedly has contact with an alien dude called
Ptaah amongst others and Ptaah was called out sometime earlier I just hadn't connected the dots ..

I had researched ptaah at the time of hearing the name and read about Jani channeling ptaah http://www.ptaah.com/Welcome09Aug.html and also there is the egyptian link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptah ..

The egyptian link is something that is very prominent in my life also, so it's difficult to pin point what's what at times ...

No matter, my point was to give a little background on why I started the thread about Billy ..

Lots of good philosophies and predictions that he has made over 30-40 odd years ..

Just thought I would share these links and draw some thoughts, he lives a simple life by all accounts and is not really a peep that thrives in the spotlight even though his life experiences / story are pretty rare ..

I had never heard of him prior to hearing of him

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Main_Page

x daz x