Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 16-10-2022, 03:51 PM
Master
Wink Aladdin… if you had three wish’s what would you wish?

You can’t wish to fall in love, bring someone from the dead or kill any one-

I’d choose to skip reincarnation and be surrounded with everything in existence in my own kingdom and unable to be removed from there with skipping the reincarnation-

Third one I’d wish for it’s freedom also…

What the chances of meeting a genie… they do exist? Some where far away…
Waiting the diamond in the rough!!!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 19-10-2022, 07:01 PM
jaminhealth

If a Wish could be Granted, what is your Wish

I don't sit around and wish, but it would be great if a Wish would be granted.

Mine is that my Knees and Feet are healed and my daughter's feet too. We
both have damage from different reasons but that's My Wish.

I Wish for Nothing Else. I do my form of Praying/Affirming for a healing but so far???????
Old 19-10-2022, 08:02 PM
Master

I will go with what I think what most would ask for , money . I would try to be as good as I can . Not generate any bad karma and hope for a nice next life .
Old 19-10-2022, 08:19 PM
Master

I soak my feet in different type of salt waters.eg magnesium,epsom,sea salts and Radox, I also use a weak comfrey witchazel rub occasionaly,careful with comfrey though as you can overdo it,so I just infuse a medium dried leaf in half a bottle of witchazel (depends what your own problems are of course,so you coul adapt the soaks,rubs and poultices etc to suit) I found mine very helpful when I used to do a lot of sport.
Old 19-10-2022, 08:45 PM
Master
Right now, I wish my neighborhood wasn't so crowded.

Old 20-10-2022, 12:45 AM
My wish is everyone would learn the healing power of Comfrey Poutices! :)

I combine comfrey leaves with honey and olive oil until I can make 'meatballs' that do not fall apart, smash them to place directly on a sore area or arthritic finger /toe....wrap in handi-wrap to keep it in place, some athletic tape, too, and, then a dark sock and go to sleep ---in the morning the pain is gone. And it lasts! Not just for a day.
So being 'careful with comfrey? Not ME!
I got this recipe from an RN. She said 100s of people call her to say it's a miracle ...so funny, I DID, TOO!

Btw, 2 new 'wish threads' came up within 40 min of each other -I merged them. :) Weird it s jamin's title, but says
lostsoul started it ...I do not know how that happened I apologize to jaminhealth!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-10-2022, 01:54 AM
jaminhealth

I do use a comfrey oil but no leaves etc. I have a lot of stuff I've tried over t he last 12+ yrs and I get some relief but my damage is pretty intense to my joints... I just ordered a jar of DMSO gel which I have not used in a lot of years. I worked with DMSO years ago but used an oil.
Old 20-10-2022, 03:41 AM
Master

When you infuse the dry leaf in witchazel,over time it turns into something that is greater than the two components.Sometimes when the person using it realises it is doing them good they use more and more but it then can have adverse effects(noted when used over and around organ areas such as liver and also when taken as a tea, homegrown too which is usually more potent than shop bought,I tried growing it indoors in a pot but no luck,it thrives outdoors but the council gardners poison it if I plant it in communal gardens, Culpepper and Pliny will be turning in their graves!)
Old 20-10-2022, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Podshell
When you infuse the dry leaf in witchazel,over time it turns into something that is greater than the two components.
I didn't know this about being in witchazel..which btw..I always have multiple bottles in my home.

Some witchhazel facts ...not many know what it is used for!
https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/in...27/witch-hazel

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-10-2022, 10:39 AM
Master

I didn't realise either,I just had the idea of trying it(I tried one with fresh leaves but it vinegarised,I suppose due to moisture content) I would make it a bit stronger than I mentioned if you are aware of its potency,I was afraid someone may overdo it ,it turns into something that resembles an old linament with a smell to match,whatever the gelatinous stuff is in comfrey thickens the liquid so that it resembes a light oil in a way. I am unable to access your link on my phone MissH.