Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 11-11-2010, 03:43 PM
Master
Spirtuality vs psychology

Hello,

When do you think spirituality crosses over into psychology?

As I observe and participate in some of the discussions here there seems to be a challenge to what one believes, ones identity, ego, and in some ways, IMO, that some how one is flawed if one does not relate to a certain view point. Mind you this is not to judge anyone, just my take on it.

Does it matter if someone has beliefs? If ego the way in which one identifies oneself, then is really ego the problem? Aren't these more psychological questions, if not what is the connection?

My view is mind, body, spirit are all interrelated so understanding the interplay I suppose can free one up.

But then there is the other side of the coin I look at. That is one is exactly how one is suppose to be at the present moment.

I am rambling here a bit, letting the thoughts flow.

So how much do you feel spiritual involves our thinking as oppose How one lives his/her life.

Hope I am clear enough.

Any insight or view point is appreciated.

Peace
Old 11-11-2010, 03:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
Hello,

When do you think spirituality crosses over into psychology?

As I observe and participate in some of the discussions here there seems to be a challenge to what one believes, ones identity, ego, and in some ways, IMO, that some how one is flawed if one does not relate to a certain view point. Mind you this is not to judge anyone, just my take on it.

Does it matter if someone has beliefs? If ego the way in which one identifies oneself, then is really ego the problem? Aren't these more psychological questions, if not what is the connection?

My view is mind, body, spirit are all interrelated so understanding the interplay I suppose can free one up.

But then there is the other side of the coin I look at. That is one is exactly how one is suppose to be at the present moment.

I am rambling here a bit, letting the thoughts flow.

So how much do you feel spiritual involves our thinking as oppose How one lives his/her life.

Hope I am clear enough.

Any insight or view point is appreciated.

Peace

In my view, what you put into practice in your life is your spirituality.

Beliefs we hold that we do not apply and invest the self in is actually speculation.

Nice question.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 11-11-2010, 04:40 PM
blackfellawhitefella

Quote:
invest the self in

nice words.