Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 29-09-2006, 11:44 PM
Guide

Well, lumas & lapis, this is all really a matter of perspective isnt it? a way of wording what goes on in the astral plane? What about this view.... Lapis, these negative spirits are not actually trying to stop spiritual progression. Just the opposite, in fact. Just as pain is a signal to show you what part of the physical body needs addressed or corrected, so do the demons that you face in the astral plane. In each realm your core issues will reveal themselves in different ways. In the physical, pain or disease. In the mental, panic attacks, bi-polar...all mental illness, In the emotional fields it can be expressed show itself in anger, fear, resentment..so on. The demons are there to show you or reflect that part about you that needs adjustment in the astral plane. But you are right in that they do have a gift for you when they leave. You will be a new and improve version of yourself if you discover what they reflect, and why you attracted them or they were attracted to you and then correct it. You are also right that as you raise your consciousness or vibration or light, whatever you want to say, that this will cause you to run into them. But, it is not because they are attracted to your light, just the opposite, rather they are revealed as the result of your light. It becomes increasingly difficult for these things to hold on to you as your vibration increases, and it remains as it is the same. Many people who suffer from pain or sickness do not realize how much they suffer until they understand what it is to feel good. The same is true for you energetic body. The lower the vibration of the attachment, the more it is exposed as your vibration increases. It is this contrast which may seem to prevent growth, but in fact is an indicator that it has already happened.

Just a bunch of stuff,

Chadley.
Old 30-09-2006, 12:15 AM
lumas

well said chadley you americans just verbally spank us brits
Old 30-09-2006, 12:40 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumas
well said chadley you americans just verbally spank us brits

Ha! if only that were so! I find myself sometimes imitating the accent just for fun! lol!
Old 30-09-2006, 12:59 AM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadley
Well, lumas & lapis, this is all really a matter of perspective isnt it? a way of wording what goes on in the astral plane? What about this view.... Lapis, these negative spirits are not actually trying to stop spiritual progression. Just the opposite, in fact. Just as pain is a signal to show you what part of the physical body needs addressed or corrected, so do the demons that you face in the astral plane. In each realm your core issues will reveal themselves in different ways. In the physical, pain or disease. In the mental, panic attacks, bi-polar...all mental illness, In the emotional fields it can be expressed show itself in anger, fear, resentment..so on. The demons are there to show you or reflect that part about you that needs adjustment in the astral plane. But you are right in that they do have a gift for you when they leave. You will be a new and improve version of yourself if you discover what they reflect, and why you attracted them or they were attracted to you and then correct it. You are also right that as you raise your consciousness or vibration or light, whatever you want to say, that this will cause you to run into them. But, it is not because they are attracted to your light, just the opposite, rather they are revealed as the result of your light. It becomes increasingly difficult for these things to hold on to you as your vibration increases, and it remains as it is the same. Many people who suffer from pain or sickness do not realize how much they suffer until they understand what it is to feel good. The same is true for you energetic body. The lower the vibration of the attachment, the more it is exposed as your vibration increases. It is this contrast which may seem to prevent growth, but in fact is an indicator that it has already happened.

Just a bunch of stuff,

Chadley.

Great post Chadley. I thoroughly agree that the Laws Of Attraction and Reflection are not just confined to the boundaries of the physical world but extends to all the realms.
Old 30-09-2006, 10:53 AM
Pounamu

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumas
lapis my friend just going to have to disagree with you a little here, quote: drawn to you to flat out destroy you. To kill you if they can and if that dosen't work, then breaking you mentally is the next best thing. All some of these negatives want is to stop the Light, to stop the Light from increasing and spreading and they'll do whatever they can to accomplish their goal. unquote At what point are negative spirits trying to stop your spiritual growth are they threatened do they think they are going to take over the world.
If I may put in some experience here, Lumas - my ascension teacher, who holds a very "spearheading position" (shall we say) among those ascending on Earth at present, has had many, many attempts upon her life by the dark forces... one of which I witnessed myself while in an Intensive she was giving. There is no doubt in my mind that she frequently comes under attack by these forces, which know that she is getting out of their control and will not stop in her attempts to carve a path for human (and assist in global) ascension - and if she succeeds, the dark's reign of terror on Earth is over for good. So they desperately want her and her partner out of embodiment if they can possibly manage it. But she is a pretty tough and absolutely determined customer! She has many times hung on only "by the skin of her teeth" (with all the help that the higher beings are allowed to give her, and it is up to her to retain enough consciousness to ASK them)!

So I have no doubt that the opposition of the dark beings is a very real thing. Taken from their standpoint, we ascenders are a big threat to their continued existance, so its not very surprising that they want to get rid of those who are rocking their boat. However, they have one big disadvantage when dealing with ascending human beings - they are so fragmented in nature that they are not nearly as smart as an ascender who is gathering more and more of his/her fragments into wholeness; so they are beatable, provided you keep your wits about you. Love and compassion is a key; these darkies are as they are because they are so fragmented in their consciousness that they don't know, they don't remember to do any better than they are doing. And it must be a horrid and desperate situation for any conscious being to be in - to be so petrified of death, which they equate with non-existance. Of course consciousness can never die; but they don't realise that.
Old 30-09-2006, 01:16 PM
Guide

Paunamu, I am so glad our two perspectives can be positioned side by side
as they are and I am grateful that you expressed your point of view on this one.
Your experiences where/are absolutely real.
I absolutely believed you watched those things happen.
And this viewpoint is extremely common among those who enter the astral plane.
So instead of adding to it or disagreeing with it, I would like to ask a few questions
about this subject for Pounamu or anyone who has insight on this issue to answer.
As you may suspect, I already have my own anwers to these questions:

#1 Do you believe astral death can cause physical death?

#2 When you project into the astral plane is your subconscious projecting
with your conscious mind? In other words, when you encounter the darkies,
were they waiting there for you .....or........??? !Did they come with you! Hmmm...

I'm excited to hear your reply.

-Chadley

Last edited by chadley : 30-09-2006 at 01:21 PM.
Old 30-09-2006, 02:25 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadley
Paunamu, I am so glad our two perspectives can be positioned side by side
as they are and I am grateful that you expressed your point of view on this one.
Your experiences where/are absolutely real.
I absolutely believed you watched those things happen.
And this viewpoint is extremely common among those who enter the astral plane.
So instead of adding to it or disagreeing with it, I would like to ask a few questions
about this subject for Pounamu or anyone who has insight on this issue to answer.
As you may suspect, I already have my own anwers to these questions:

#1 Do you believe astral death can cause physical death?

#2 When you project into the astral plane is your subconscious projecting
with your conscious mind? In other words, when you encounter the darkies,
were they waiting there for you .....or........??? !Did they come with you! Hmmm...

I'm excited to hear your reply.

-Chadley

Hi Chadley, just thought I'd hijack this topic somewhat.

1. I personally don't believe one can die whilst astral-travelling. For one, it is the spirit that travels and the spirit cannot be destroyed, therefore it surely stands to reason that one cannot die during astral travel.

2. I don't believe that dark spirits can follow you whilst astral travelling. Every time, I have done it, I have either gone to a lower realm or a higher realm and when in those lower realms I have then encountered what may be dark spirits. But I believe they were already there. But I do believe that the ones we do encounter are there to teach us something, in a reflective way. Hope you understand what I mean. When I have gone to what appears to be a higher realm, I never see these dark spirits but beings of lighter vibration.

These are my experiences and thoughts. What do you think?
Old 30-09-2006, 04:53 PM
Guide

Hijack away Kundalini, I want as much input from as many people who have a perspective on this. It is a good topic and an important one for those who are just getting started with astral projection so they understand what they are dealing with and do not carry fear up their with them.

I agree with you in that the fear of physical death in the astral seems real because you are dealing with "darkies" (I like that word) who by their very nature provoke fear. They will make you feel or think they can harm you, but in the end they are just like bill collecters who threaten to send you to jail when really all they can do is give you bad credit. It is absolutely no fun to be exposed to the lessons that the darkies teach us, but at the same time very rewarding when we overcome these fears or issues.

To add to my perspective about the projection of the subconscious, let me say it like this:

Your mental and emotional energetic body's that suround your physical form contain every emotion that you have ever felt, every thought you have ever summoned and every memory of every event that has happened in your entire individual experience all the way back to your first incarnation. This is the very principle of karma building up your consciousness in layers, it never leaves you. When these thoughts combine with emotions to form a belief system or thoughtform that is not in alignment with your divine purpose, they can be seen in the energy field as blockages/dark energy. They take many forms in each layer or realm and are expressed in different ways, as I mentioned in my earlier post. In the astral plane, these same conglomerates of energy, if you will, take on personality and mental image. They have psychological characteristics and live beneath your conscious or in your subconsciousness. You can actually talk to them in some cases. I have had the very strange experience in healing sessions where parts of the persons body kind of talk to me, in very basic terms. Very strange, but perceivable and on point. Anyway, understanding that all of your negative entities/thought forms or darkies that you have are in the astral fields of your body is important to know so that you understand my point. When you project your consciousness into the astral planes, you bring yourself to the awareness of all that is in it. You have always existed in this plane, but now you are aware of it. When you travel around you bring all of your baggage with you because you are bringing your whole astral body with you including everything that is stored in it. Depending on the vibration of where you visit, you may travel to a place that triggers the emergence of one of your little Dark groupies. The negative emotions become exposed and take form as a demon or beastie or your mother in-law or what ever. Running away from them is concurrent to run away from your problems in your physical/mental life. This is a wonderful opportunity to practice the beautiful art of SURRENDER. You know all those tricks you were taught to defend against these beasts? Like creating a mirrored ball around you or a white shield or whatever? Pick a little guy to start and try this...Do not put up your shields at all, be defenseless, do not engage in battle, rather bow to your darkie, send love to it and let it kick you or submit you or whatever. Allow yourself to feel, really feel, the fear because this stuff is crazy scary at first. Let your fear happen, experience it and release it. Ask your guides to take it up to the next highest level of good if you want. Send it love. Or....talk with beast, ask it directly to tell you its purpose in your life. "What are you here to teach me?". It may just tell you. Be grateful if it does, give the little/big guy your acknowledgement and appreciation. If it leaves wilingly, you get the gift I was
talking about in the other post.

My strength lies within my defenselessness.

What do yah think? Am I talking out my butt? lol!
Old 30-09-2006, 05:21 PM
Glorymist

chadley - - I have been killed *many* times in the astral form - - only to return to the physical body. I remember years ago - - an entire army was launched against me - - and I was eventually destroyed by their dropping a dozen bombs around me and following it all up with energy beams. They caught me off guard. I remember waking up and going - - "WoW ! !" (Boy did *I* have a headache ! ! ) Now I know how to counter this sort of thing.

*Can* physical death occur from astral death ?? Probably. One should never say never. There are MANY people in the physical that unknowingly stretch the silver cord too tightly or simply break it by accident and they then end their lifetime here. Many of the so-called "dark forces" will attack this very vulnerable area. Such people simply "die in their slee. from unknown causes." When people "astral project" - - they tend to have this silver cord "along" as part of the experience. There are other ways to "project" where you do not rely on the silver cord - - and are therefore not vulnerable to such attacks by others.

Since the mental forces are above both the physical and the astral - - the so-called *Dark Forces* are most certainly aware of where you are - - if they choose to know - - and you choose to reveal where you are. And since these *Dark Forces* have at their disposal all the records of all your past lives on all lower world dimensions and can sort thru them and determine you weaknesses - - they have a virtually unlimited amount of information about most anyone.

But - - there are also "dark forces" that are of your own creation. Those - - it is up to *you* to come to terms with.

The various forces and entities that Pounamu and his teacher encounter are well-versed in how to tie up people who are trying to "ascend." Such is part of the battle for coming to terms with Self. Many people approach it like a Hollywood movie.

Such is *not* the case.

But - - who am I to suggest such audacity to all various ascending peoples ??

:->

I know nothing.
Old 30-09-2006, 05:26 PM
kundalini

Not at all Chadley!

The gift of ACCEPTANCE/SURRENDER is a very useful gift. I was a watching a film recently and I shall decline from naming it but the actor in it turned around to a woman who was angry with him and said,' There are some people in this world who know when to stop and there are some people in this world who don't know when to stop. Which one are you?'

I think that quote summarises the whole factor of acceptance/surrender as it is a timing of sorts to know when to accept and when to struggle bravely on. Do you understand what I mean?

You made a very interesting post chadley and I agree with pretty much everything that you have said. We appear to have similar beliefs. However, I would like you to shed a little bit more 'light' on something you said and I quote:

When these thoughts combine with emotions to form a belief system or thoughtform that is not in alignment with your divine purpose, they can be seen in the energy field as blockages/dark energy.

I fully agree that thoughts combine with emotions to form belief systems or thoughtforms, after all, it is an interaction of energy. But is it really that they can be seen in the energy field as blockages/dark energy because a person is not in alignment with their divine purpose? What I mean to say, are you sure that it happens because of divine purpose disalignment or is it because that person has many different conflicts about the same themes but on many different levels of their psyche which may not necessarily have anything to do with divine purpose? I hope that makes sense and I am not arguing about your beliefs here, Chadley, I just want further clarification...

Thanks for reading, Kundalini.
Closed Thread