Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-12-2012, 12:47 AM
Deactivated Account
As if we set ourselves up to think we were but we are not. Its illusion, fantasy. Neither of us is ready to reconcile this. We are too caught up with our own lives and too scared. We are too hurt by the past and he will not forgive me no matter what. That is why he won't talk to me.
Old 15-12-2012, 02:43 PM
MsMe

oh my god this all resonates so much. SerpentQueen - that's one of the most eloquent, perfect statements I've seen so far on this subject. Yes it really hurts, but at least we know that others know how it feels too..
And lennonsdoll - same, same, same. Have become quite unhinged about it, I think. Hope yours has got better.
Scoobawater - huge hugs. Wishing you luck with the next stage....
Old 16-12-2012, 11:06 PM
libratwin

I agree in the the EGO has a huge impact on the reuniting of twin flames. I am having a devil of a time because my twin is still so connected to his ego. It has been a process. And we have done the dance, back and forth. Neither of us can deny that there is the deep connection and the feeling of being home. We just fit.

I have learned a lot with him and he with me. We have tried to cut the cords but are unable to. I am the stayer and he is the runner. But because of my strength and patience, he is running less and less now.

Yes he has told me the same negative things that all of yours have told you. But because he is my twin I see the truth. And because of my spirituality I understand why he does what he does. It does not make it any easier trust me.

Big changes are now happening in him because I was able to separate from my ego, and find my calm and center. He feeds off of me. I have found that when I am calm and centered he responds positively in that and he also changes a bit in the positive.